All About Bags

ladyboy

• 2 weeks later...
iba ang fake s original

And would you go around with your LV bag turned inside out so that the people know its an original?

Lets face it. A bag is a bag is a bag is a bag. No one scrutinizes the bag youre using to check if its an original.

This doesnt mean im going to go out and buy an LV fake.

But it also doesnt mean im going to spend my hard earned cash for a costly bag that has a 1,000 peso knock off being sold at the nearby bazaar.

What ill do is take my money and buy a good, mid priced original.

I dont need huge logos screaming out of my bag anyway.

Its so ... new rich.

It is a good investment coz it never goes on sale... You could even sell your bags the same amount as you have bought them even if they are pre-owned already. LV bags appreciate in time.

I don't care if there are a lot of fake LVs. What matters to me is that I carry the real thing.

Edited by Mischa

ur right mischa! i collect bags kung di ko rin kayang bilhin di ako bibili ng fake e madami designs ang louis vuitton meron epi leather plain lang wala masyado logo d b? kung wala k din pambili eh mag bag k n lng ng plain basta wag lng fake dami ksi pretending kunyari original d nman sorry i know how to spot original and fakes malayo p lng alam ko n di ko carry gumamit ng fake....

One more thing... it's not so "new" rich... it is classic rich =)

New rich from the term noveau riche.

Meaning ... those who have just recently acquired wealth like to advertise it by swathing themselves in logos all around their bodies in all possible shapes, sizes and manner.

The "classic rich" (I assume when you say this you mean those who are not amongst the new rich) are unobtrusive and non ostentatious.

For me a good handbag would be a classic Hermes Birkin. No huge, screaming logos. Just a distinctive shape and style.

Another good example would be a classic Furla handbag. Elegant. Timeless. And again, no huge, screaming logos.

anya hindmarch lng yata walang fake halos lahat may fake

pero fake is fake di ko carry gumamit ng fake

We heard you the first time, ladyboy.

Ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Edited by Joie

Longchamp bags are nice. simple and classy. leather quality is top of the line and the colors are not too traditional.

my recent purchase, a lilac handbag from their Le Pliage collection :cool:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/gandagemgem/longchamp.gif

a bit more expensive than La Coste but not as ridiculously priced as Gucci