Who Was Your Worst Teacher Ever?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

In my postgraduate course, I had a part time professor who taught an elective. However, he was absent most of the time since he prioritized his regular work. He should not have taken the part time job if he didn't have the time for it. The only good thing was that he gave an easy final exam and we got good grades. He did not return the following semester.

Edited by mlpf
  • 3 months later...

grade 1- ms. narciso= pinapalo kami ng matabang stick sa kamay pag makulit kami or maingay, pinalo ako sa likog,.nasugat yung likod ko dahil yung singsing nyang may bato tumama sa akin

grade 5- adviser ko,.nakalimutan ko na name nya,.emotional torture ako dun

grade 6- si sir- nakalimutan ko na rin name nya-minamanyak ako..hinihimas himas nya binti ko habang kunwari tinuturuan nya ako about drafting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

G.A. from EE dept.

In a computer programming subject, he taught us basic commands and simple programs during classes. When the first long exam came, he asked us to program a database! 15 minutes into the 1.5 hour exam, I could not do anything anymore and left. More than half of the class dropped this subject, including me. When I retook the subject next semester, I got a 1.25.

I hate teachers who teach very simple problems during class and give complex ones during the exam.

• 2 months later...

As a final exam, nothing written, no recitation. Our Spanish professor made us sing the National Anthem in Spanish, in front of the class, acapela. Complete with facial expressions and gestures with kneeling effect and praise the lord raising hands pa. Oh Jesus Christ. It was the stupidest experience in my life!

• 4 weeks later...
Si Dinglasan sa Uste noong 2002 hahaha

Dinglasan din ata yung name nung filipino teacher namin sa ama, matanda and puro s@%t sinasabi.. anyway i dont like her since she has this "holier than thou attitude", she even criticize one of my fil-am friend since he's not very good in 'vernacular' <_<

glad im finish with her :hypocritesmiley:

My high school English teacher Mrs. Esguerra. You better not ask to be excused so you could go to the little girls' room. She will ask you to sit it out. She expects everyone to have been to the bathroom in the 5minute break between subjects. Never mind that you were still using the remaining 5 minutes from the previous subject to copy the notes from the board

Dinglasan din ata yung name nung filipino teacher namin sa ama, matanda and puro s@%t sinasabi.. anyway i dont like her since she has this "holier than thou attitude", she even criticize one of my fil-am friend since he's not very good in 'vernacular' <_<

glad im finish with her :hypocritesmiley:

East Rizal na AMA right kasi lumipat ako dun after uste and yes she is a Filipino teacher

Edited by mikeskillz

our chinese teacher way back in elementary.. we call her PANDAY.

kasi nakakatakot talaga ung itsura nya..

at pag nagagalit un at hinde ka nakapa-recitation sakanya.. patatayuin ka sa upuan mo until recess..

hehe un lang. funny experience.. pero panday talaga sya! :D

share ko lang. hehe!

• 4 weeks later...