Retirement In Manila

Gusto ko magretire sa Baguio. Perfect weather, abundance ng gulay, favorite strawberry, simple life,.... baba nalang Manila pa Minsan Minsan. Lapit Lang and convenient na travel around 4 hours or less. Puede rin 1 hour drive to the La Union beaches.

Edited by Suadi
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Billy Hope said:

Sabihin mo gusto mo sa Manila kasi marami kang naloloko at nabuburaot na mga thera. 

iharap mo sa akin kung sino sino para magka alaman . wala akong alam kung sino sunasabi mo. kapag meron triplehen ko ang bayad sa kanila. madali kasing sabihin yan lalu na di naman kita kilala. 

• Downvote 2
On 11/17/2021 at 3:07 AM, Suadi said:

Gusto ko magretire sa Baguio. Perfect weather, abundance ng gulay, favorite strawberry, simple life,.... baba nalang Manila pa Minsan Minsan. Lapit Lang and convenient na travel around 4 hours or less. Puede rin 1 hour drive to the La Union beaches.

Completely agree. I love Baguio. Only problem is if you need to fly out of the country. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Coming from the Western Hemisphere and discovering the Asian realm, the amount varies per needs and wants of the person retiring. 

I ended up having a multitude of lovely but high-maintenance PETS in my retirement houses in a Philippine countryside, so, 145,000php is my minimum budget every month and some months it increases depending on when my Desmo service for my Ducati motorbikes or the PMS for my Vespa collections would be on schedule. Automotive and motor racing hobby is not a cheap hobby. Wheels, breaks, engine oils, and other components do not come cheap for European machineries. 

But if you can minimize your expenses then you can probably copy the locals who live for the basic 15-30Kphp bracket. No offense to anyone earning in that bracket but my Groceries alone for myself as a soloist won’t fit that bracket. Taxes are also not a joke.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:34 AM, GirLfromReddit said:

Coming from the Western Hemisphere and discovering the Asian realm, the amount varies per needs and wants of the person retiring. 

I ended up having a multitude of lovely but high-maintenance PETS in my retirement houses in a Philippine countryside, so, 145,000php is my minimum budget every month and some months it increases depending on when my Desmo service for my Ducati motorbikes or the PMS for my Vespa collections would be on schedule. Automotive and motor racing hobby is not a cheap hobby. Wheels, breaks, engine oils, and other components do not come cheap for European machineries. 

But if you can minimize your expenses then you can probably copy the locals who live for the basic 15-30Kphp bracket. No offense to anyone earning in that bracket but my Groceries alone for myself as a soloist won’t fit that bracket. Taxes are also not a joke.

Good afternoon, curiously, why Philippines countryside? and Super bikes, I am curious reading your shared hobby on motor sports, and wish to see you in magazines or sporting events? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...