Cityland Tower 2 (24-hr Security Sucks!!!)

To All potential Condo buyers, this is just a warning before you go on and spend your hard-earned money on buying condo units.

To Cityland Tower2:

You take pride on your gigantic reputation on condo building, but your security sucks! I'm a unit owner of Tower 2 and we just move-in last Apr. Last Apr 21, my unit got robbed and all my precious possesions got stolen. We reported immediately on the guard on duty but investigation took place the following day, late afternoon. Its already MAY and we receive no update regarding the investigation (that is if there is an investigation).

You charge us with so much money with the security expenses embedded on our monthly dues and promote 24-HR security on all your soon-to-be unit owners but you dont return the quality of service we deserve. I may be just one, but imagine the scope of technology. Until you do not change the manner you conduct your so called 24-hr security, and we your unit owner do not feel secure inside our own unit, I'll use all means to spread to the world how unsafe your building are.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I dont like the way they presented the cover letter of the police report. Eto yung portion ng cover letter:

"At this point however, we must express our regret over your reported intention to "use all means to spread to the world how unsafe your building are".

Firstly, may we remind you that the condominium association, is tasked to secure the common areas of the building.

<quoted the MDDR> ...blah...blah...

Secondly, the investigation of the building security, as well as that of the Makati police do not as yet indicate that indeed robbery/theft was committed in your unit. As mentioned, no forced entry marks were noted... blah...blah...blah"

So from their statement, a robbery/theft will only take place kung me evidence of force entry? eh bat sa dictionary and sabi eh ...

theft

noun

The crime of taking someone else's property without consent.

Di ba yun naman nangyari sa amin...they took our valuable possesions without consent...Iba ba gamit na dictionary ng nag draft ng letter na to at kailangan me evidence muna na ng force entry before they call is robbery/theft...hay!!!!!!

Tapos, we should be resposible for the security of our unit...so pag nanakawan kami...kasalanan namin? Eh bat pa kami nag babayad ng sky high monthly dues kung ganun? ano naman kaya ang babantayan nila sa common areas? mga langaw at ipis? hmmmm....

saang citiland yan?

if ever ganyan ang service nila, you can demand that you will not pay your monthly asso dues due to security until they resolved your problem.

sa amin din..sa wackwack cityland may nanakawan din......actually may result naman...d nga lang nahuli ung magnanakaw but after a month anghigpit security nila and extra cameras was installed on all floor

• 2 weeks later...

Alamin mo kung anu yun contract ng security agency sa association me part kasi ng usual agreement na ang security agency magbabayad kung kasalanan o kapabayaan nila kaya kung sila mag imbestiga lagi result nun wala sila kasalanan

pero kung wala ng force entry paano nga naman yun medyo me kapabayaan ka din baka iniwan mo naman bukas pintuan mo kasi pag inside job hindi ka babayaran ng security agency

For those with complaints about the security in Cityland Tower, just forward a letter of complaint, with as much signatures and incident reports as you guys can gather, and send it to the HLURB, with a cc for Cityland admin, local police station, and municipal/city hall. This is of course, on a per cityland property.

Eto po yung Cityland makati exec tower2. kahilera sya ng cityland8. And terms kasi nila ng no force entry eh ala daw mark sa pinto...eh hindi nga pumasok sa pinto eh...sa balcony using the aircon hole sila dumaan... sinira yung harang dun. Syempre, pag labas ng magnanakaw, sa pinto na....kasi pede na sya buksan sa loob.

Grabeh! pati nga documents ko like passport, transcript,diploma etc eh kinuha...lahat pa naman authenticated. Me balak ata mag abroad ng suspect. Hay! hirap tuloy mag request ng bagong docu...pati mag followup ng another visa....tsktsktsk!

I went to makati police station...at sa exec tower, di lang pala ako nanakawan. 2 na ang nanakawan sa exec tower1 at ako naman yung sa exec2. Kami pa lang yung hawak nyang kaso. Meron pang kaso silang hawak sa mga cityland towers na naka assign naman sa mga ibang inspectors. And I've learned na iisang agency lang pala me hawak sa Cityland tower 1 & 2. Di man lang ba na alarm yung management na sunod sunod nakawan sa mga condo nila na iisang security agency ang me hawak?

Dun sa dati kong condo na tinitirhan, na penalized ung agency kapag me nangyayaring nakawan sa building. Yun na nga lang trabaho nila di pa nila ma gampanan. Samantalang kaming mga unit owners and tenants ang nagbabayad ng sweldo nila.

Tapos nag tatayo pa sila ng tower3 ngayon...hay!!!

You can also sue them, you know. The association, when they demand a monthly fee from you which you pay, automatically puts them in a binding agreement to provide you with security for you.

Since the theft happened during the administration of the Associaiton, they are liable for the lapse in security. I really suggest you should sue.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 13 years later...