Who, What Made you SAD today???

On 8/12/2023 at 2:15 PM, Mrkiss said:

Kidney failure 😞 nag di dialysis na siya ngayon. I’m just trying to stay strong and look forward that things will go back to normal. 

I do hope things work out for the better to you soon bro!

stay strong!!

On 8/6/2023 at 3:24 PM, SDMNXIX said:

Never kong inisip na good looking ako in any way kahit nung bata pa ako. Quite the opposite pa nga kse prang lahat ng crush ko nung elementary, may ibang gusto. This was how I knew what unrequited was at a young age 😂 kahit na hindi ko pa alam ung word na yun, alam ko na ung concept..haha. And I'm vertically-challenged as well, laging nsa unahan pag pumipila kme for the flag ceremony kse 'find your height' diba? Tapos maitim din ako kse mahilig kme maglaro sa labas nun kahit maaraw. So I am completely aware of my state physically.

Pero masakit pren masabihan ng 'panget' 🥲 haha

there are 2 things you can do about this bro, CHANGE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE or ALWAYS WHINE like a B***H!

I think you have to be alone and contemplate and make a serious honest assesment about yourself on how you can improve! trust me, I have been there and you would be surprised sa mga changes na ginawa ko, hahahha

:)

7 hours ago, handsomebob said:

I do hope things work out for the better to you soon bro!

stay strong!!

there are 2 things you can do about this bro, CHANGE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE or ALWAYS WHINE like a B***H!

I think you have to be alone and contemplate and make a serious honest assesment about yourself on how you can improve! trust me, I have been there and you would be surprised sa mga changes na ginawa ko, hahahha

:)

People put too much emphasis on looks. I, for one, refuse to be manipulated by this notion. Hnd nmn sa hindi ako affected. Pero hindi ko babaguhin ang values ko given their subjective evaluation. Tho in reality, may advantages nmn tlga ung mga good looking, doesnt mean for me to put more value in the external.

Feeling ko nmn may konting improvement na din ako physically as I've been healthier and feeling better overall. For me, the motivation will always be something more than just for the sake of looking good.

Tska lumilipas din nmn ung feeling of hurt after some time..haha. We all have our preferences. Thats just life.

• Winner! (+1) 1
4 minutes ago, SDMNXIX said:

People put too much emphasis on looks. I, for one, refuse to be manipulated by this notion. Hnd nmn sa hindi ako affected. Pero hindi ko babaguhin ang values ko given their subjective evaluation. Tho in reality, may advantages nmn tlga ung mga good looking, doesnt mean for me to put more value in the external.

Feeling ko nmn may konting improvement na din ako physically as I've been healthier and feeling better overall. For me, the motivation will always be something more than just for the sake of looking good.

Tska lumilipas din nmn ung feeling of hurt after some time..haha. We all have our preferences. Thats just life.

fair enough in my opinion but I guess we can just agree to disagree bro!

I am a very competitive person and even at late in my life, I really do want to be the best version of myself

seryoso sa promotions ang ilang management lately. mahirap ng makakuha ng panalo dahil dun. di ko na tuloy maaayos yung nabago nila sa dating account ni Yassi.

22 hours ago, Animatrix said:

x2 sad

1. Meet up with a lady sana today, hindi natuloy because of an injury.

2. Mild pulled hamstring recovery time according to the doctor, 3-8 weeks 😥. Hoping for the minimum.

get well soon sir. mamimiss ka nung taga Troy dahil dyan.

1 hour ago, courtesanhunter said:

get well soon sir. mamimiss ka nung taga Troy dahil dyan.

Naku sa dami ng client napaka busy non, mas magiging madalas lang siguro kami booking sa coffee shop muna hanggang makarecover hehe.

Thank you and goodluck sa target mo.

---

Para di off topic

Late for work dahil sa heavy down pour and heavy traffic this morning.

Edited by Animatrix