75 replies to this topic

#21 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:00 PM

scary hahahaha. sayang Landmark has a mall wide sale even on furniture nung katapusan oh. 40% off.

sayang nga. Tarantula spiderlings nga pala yan haha

#22 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:27 AM

So my sis got some australian ground beef so i helped myself to a burger for a midnight snack. 1/4 pound beef patty + cheese + crispy fried bacon + lettuce + tomato + onion = happiness

#23 femcasanova

femcasanova

Carinyo Brutal

• Diyosa
  • 7,848 posts
  • Interests:scrap wood and power tools

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:58 PM

So my sis got some australian ground beef so i helped myself to a burger for a midnight snack. 1/4 pound beef patty + cheese + crispy fried bacon + lettuce + tomato + onion = happiness

solid yum!!!

And nice Fr by the way... ;)

Good eve

#24 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:04 PM

solid yum!!!

And nice Fr by the way... ;)

Good eve

thanks for dropping by! dalaw lang ulit! :)

#25 femcasanova

femcasanova

Carinyo Brutal

• Diyosa
  • 7,848 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:23 PM

Maholla!!!

Dalaw uli ;)

#26 Manto5

Manto5

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

Enjoyed your postings Sir clittylicky!  :)

#27 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:46 AM

Enjoyed your postings Sir clittylicky!  :)

thanks!

#28 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

I actually suffer from a sleeping disorder. It's related to sleepwalking. I have sex in my sleep. I am not kidding.

First time i experienced this was with a long time fubu. We slept after a few intense rounds and i woke up while doing her doggie. She said i was penetrating her while she was dry and it hurt. I thought it was just a one time thing since i was new to sex and baka sabik lang ako.

Then this was confirmed by my gf. After waking up in the morning, she made me swear never to sleep beside any other woman, even my closest girl friends because i molest her in my sleep. She didn't mind, though.

#29 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts
  • Interests:Kung sino man papatol sakin. Di ako choosy. bwuahahaha

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

I actually suffer from a sleeping disorder. It's related to sleepwalking. I have sex in my sleep. I am not kidding.

First time i experienced this was with a long time fubu. We slept after a few intense rounds and i woke up while doing her doggie. She said i was penetrating her while she was dry and it hurt. I thought it was just a one time thing since i was new to sex and baka sabik lang ako.

Then this was confirmed by my gf. After waking up in the morning, she made me swear never to sleep beside any other woman, even my closest girl friends because i molest her in my sleep. She didn't mind, though.

hahahah. that's a good excuse.. Kunwari may company excursion.. tapos dorm type. may minanyak ka na babae, pwede excuse yun. hahaha. joke.

On a serious note, is this clinically proven/diagnosed? pano kung mangyari nga yung above scenario? can you defend yourself sa hurado?

#30 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:56 AM

hahahah. that's a good excuse.. Kunwari may company excursion.. tapos dorm type. may minanyak ka na babae, pwede excuse yun. hahaha. joke.

On a serious note, is this clinically proven/diagnosed? pano kung mangyari nga yung above scenario? can you defend yourself sa hurado?

yes it's clinically proven. May case sa states, na rape nya yung anak nya in his sleep. It was proven na may ganun syang "sakit" and was proven innocent. Parang yung mga pumupuntang ref habang tulog lang rin ito.

#31 femcasanova

femcasanova

Carinyo Brutal

• Diyosa
  • 7,848 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:15 AM

Makes me wanna wonder...

Parang sarap itry mtulog katabi ka...
Jejejejejeje

Morning

#32 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:33 AM

Makes me wanna wonder...

Parang sarap itry mtulog katabi ka...
Jejejejejeje

Morning

kahit walang tulog-tulog! Hahaha

#33 femcasanova

femcasanova

Carinyo Brutal

• Diyosa
  • 7,848 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:06 PM

kahit walang tulog-tulog! Hahaha

Hahaha mas ok un kesa walang gising!!!

#34 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:27 PM

Just came home from a tryst. These 21 year olds are amazing! FR to follow ;)

#35 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:00 PM

I tried out the okcupid app. I made a profile that explicitly suggests NSA sexual encounters. I did not post my picture. I did post a picture ofFone of my tarantulas. This is a compressed version of our encounter.

"That tarantula is scary as f#&k," she messaged me. It was the first and only message initiated by a female.

"People are afraid of what they do not understand," i replied. I changed my profile pic to a picture of a gourmet dish. "Picture changed. Hope i didn't upset you too much."

"Mouth-watering."

"What do you like to eat?"

"Your cock, if i'm in the mood. If not, i love chocolates." she said. I am not kidding, it was that easy. Durin he course of our chat, i found out that she has a fondness for pain.

Picked her up at a mall and went to the nearest motel.

I presented her with a bar of toblerone but told her she may not touch it, except with her mouth. First i held a piece in between my teeth. When she finished eating that piece, i put little pieces at a time on my tongue which she enthusiastically licked and sucked. When that piece was gone, i put pieces on my chest and nipples. I then asked her to lay on her belly as i licked and nibbled her all over. Her ears, neck, shoulders, sides, thighs, and legs. I turned her over and licked and nibbled on her parts again, this time paying more attention to her nipples. I traced my tongue from her chest, down to her bellybutton, then to her sides, and proceeded to lick her inner thighs. Seeing that she likes getting stimulated there, i began scratching her inner thighs with long, slow strokes. She let out a long, loud moan. Seeing her thighs striped with red lines, i kissed her there and she said, "more please."

"No." And i slapped both her thighs hard and proceeded to perform cunnilingus on her. She was very wet in anticipation.

To be cont8nued.

#36 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:50 PM

I lapped up her juices like a thirsty dog which she reciprocated with moans of delight. She seemed to have a very sensitive clit as whenever i flick my tongue at her clit, her whole body twitches. I focused on her clit and watched her body vibrate with every pass of my tongue. She eventually climaxes with little effort on my part. Once her orgasm subsided, i inserted a finger in her pussy and stimulated her g-spot which she liked. I then licked her clit simultaneously and she was in heaven. Seeing that she likes this, i inserted 2 fingers and abused her g-spot, to which she came again. "Let me return the favor," she said.

She sucked my cock. It was not mind blowing, but definitely not bad. She likes to deepthroat. I ordered her to look at me while she was blowing me and there were tears in her eyes. I didn't know she was gagging from deepthroating me. I told her to not go so deep so she wouldn't gag and she said, "who told you i wanted to stop?" So i placed my hands at the back of your head and rammed my cock into her mouth as deep as it would go. I can feel her throat pulsing on the head of my cock as she was gagging. She was grabbing the covers, her body wanted to let go of my cock, but i was preventing her from doing so. When i finally did, she smiled at me while she caught her breath. "Good girl," i said before kissing her on the forehead. Then i rammed my cock into her face again, her nose touching my abdomen. I love the feeling of her throat squeezing my cock as she gags and gets deprived the priviledge of breathing. We kept going at it until she suggested that i put on a condom.

We started missionary, to which she came when i picked up the pace and f#&ked her like a piston engine. She said she loves it deep so i locked her legs on my arms and went as deep and as fast as i could. She's a moaner, which i love. Very responsive and could take a hard f#&king. As i was starting to get tired, i asked her to go on top. She rode me. Nothing special for me, but she definitely was enjoying it and came soon after she started riding me. I asked her to lie on her belly as i wanted to finish already. I f#&ked her hard and deep like that, making her cum 2 more times before coming in her mouth. I had been drinking pineapple juice for 12 hours and she did comment that it was sweet.

We tried 2 more times to try to get me off but we were unsuccessful. She lost count how many times more she got off though.

After the deed, we got to talking. "Are you married?" She said.

"Yes," i replied. "Is that a problem?"

"Hindi 'no, ano ka ba? Obvious naman na sex lang habol mo, at ganun naman din ako." She said.

"So i guess we don't need to have "the talk"?"

"No need. We're on the same page. So i guess i'm gonna be your slut now, huh?"

Thank God for horny 21 year-olds. :)

#37 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:24 PM

7 year old Maria, a mexican red-knee tarantula (Brachypelma smithi)

Attached Files

#38 menchulet

menchulet

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:39 AM

7 year old Maria, a mexican red-knee tarantula (Brachypelma smithi)

is that ur pet? Bigla ako Napa Daan sa room mo haha musta?

#39 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

is that ur pet? Bigla ako Napa Daan sa room mo haha musta?

hello mench! Yes, isa yan sa mga pets ko.

#40 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:08 PM

"I miss f#&king your little, wet pussy," i messaged her.

"See me soon, then. And use me as you please," she replied.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users