Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing CABAL online last week...... was a loyal player of MU online for the past couple of years, but since there hasnt been much updates, I decided to try this new game.

I enjoyed the game.... lots of quests, although some of the quests can be downright irritating especially when they make you warp from one place to another just to read their stories..... oh well, at least may bonus XP.

I like the fact that once you reach a certain level, killing low level mobs will result in ZERO XP earned...... that way, no player will hog the same area for a long time.

By da way..... am using a force archer... presently at level 42.... Its the weekend so most likely all servers will be full. Haaaaaay, Inuman muna

CHEERS !!!!!!

^sir asmodeus,

the problem with Cabal is endgame content at the moment...though i dont know if the GMs of this game are doing something to spice up the game since some of the players are already in maximum level...i do hope they have a castle siege type of a feature or a territory battle.

tanong lang, downloadable ba tong game na to through the web? nalaro ko lang to sa computer shop dahil mga kabarkada ko eh eto na lang nilalaro halos eh. dahil huli na akong sumubok, gusto ko sanang humabol sa kanila gamit home PC/laptop ko. saan po kaya mad-DL to mga ser? any tips na din para mas mabilis mag-level up?

salamat na rin in advance sa makaka-sagot ng mga tanong ko!

Edited by cheeselogger
tanong lang, downloadable ba tong game na to through the web? nalaro ko lang to sa computer shop dahil mga kabarkada ko eh eto na lang nilalaro halos eh. dahil huli na akong sumubok, gusto ko sanang humabol sa kanila gamit home PC/laptop ko. saan po kaya mad-DL to mga ser? any tips na din para mas mabilis mag-level up?

salamat na rin in advance sa makaka-sagot ng mga tanong ko!

bro, you can download the game through their site...http://www.cabal.com.ph/downloads.php

Anong character class gagawin mo? at anong gusto mo ipa level up, Character level or skill level? You can actually do both at the same time pero with different game styles and objectives...kumbaga, you can raise their levels at the same rate pero you can gain experience to raise both with each k*ll...

sa ngayon hindi ko na sure kung saan magandang spots, try questing, mabilis levelling dun....

@cK

kung mag premium lang din lang ako, dehins na...nag World of Warcraft nalang ako ulit...madali lang naman makahabol dyan...there is not enough items to make it hard to compete with others in the endgame...

Edited by Metz

anyone ever noticed that the e-games philippines website has very information as to the CABAL game..... considering the good number of items and the many possibilities we can do to upgrade or enhance them... but it seems we are just made to guess what a certain can do. Id there an alternative website where we can get a better game guide.

@ Sir BUTCHER... you can download the GAME CLIENT from the e-games philippines website.

Edited by asmodeus
@cK

kung mag premium lang din lang ako, dehins na...nag World of Warcraft nalang ako ulit...madali lang naman makahabol dyan...there is not enough items to make it hard to compete with others in the endgame...

kung madali lang makakuha ng WoW na account dun nalang din ako hehehehehe

takte kalimutan ko maintenance pala ngayon ng cabal :upside:

i already tried 2moons...Dekaron and korean name ng game and Dekaron din ang name ng game paglabas ng PH servers dito...

Lalaruin ko ulit yung 2moons, kaso hooked ako ngayong ulit sa WoW (dahil malapit na yung next expansion: Wrath of the Lich King) at ayoko na sa Mobius :thumbsdownsmiley: