• 2 weeks later...
thanks for the reply scooby, pero how do i go about this fund? where do i buy it? do i just ask my broker to buy it or something? o sa bank ako pupunta? :)

if you have a broker, maybe he/she can handle it, OR

try to visit www.philequity.net

minimum initial investment is Php5,000 only

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

newbie here...nice thread..keep it coming..i got curious and interested by these after reading robert kiyosaki(yah,late bloomer)...just wanna see if investing has a room for me...thnks for all the info..

somebody here proposed a networking night(from the uitf thread) for all like minded menyaks(hehehe) and i think it's a wonderful idea...

..i wanna go into this..shoot them an email and got a reply back..is it how it's done,you just have to fill forms up,go to their banks and pay,then what..is there really no need to go to their office for something?...i want to do it but i would like to have some guidance from you guys---you were there first..thanks..ingatz!!!

..i wanna go into this..shoot them an email and got a reply back..is it how it's done,you just have to fill forms up,go to their banks and pay,then what..is there really no need to go to their office for something?...i want to do it but i would like to have some guidance from you guys---you were there first..thanks..ingatz!!!

Please permit to add my two cents worth,...

No harm done without paying a vist.. but i am really old school, so i prefer occassional face to face, look them in the eyes contact... ... some tips you can think about:

1) do your research, read the fund prospectus, macro economic indicators (can this fund still go up some more?)

2) do the paper work .. be covered legally, read the fine print before you sign.

3) it always pays to have some "working" or "professional" relationship with your broker

4) particular to mutual funds are the holding period and applicable fees... this is more or a medium to long term invsetment

Cheers!

Please permit to add my two cents worth,...

No harm done without paying a vist.. but i am really old school, so i prefer occassional face to face, look them in the eyes contact... ... some tips you can think about:

1) do your research, read the fund prospectus, macro economic indicators (can this fund still go up some more?)

2) do the paper work .. be covered legally, read the fine print before you sign.

3) it always pays to have some "working" or "professional" relationship with your broker

4) particular to mutual funds are the holding period and applicable fees... this is more or a medium to long term invsetment

Cheers!

..got it,sire...tried most of those...yah,just like you or anybody i want the whole nine yards too...let's see...i think it's going somewhere..i'd welcome anything and everything..thnks..keep it coming...

• 1 month later...

First of all, I've never invested a single cent in Philequity.

My investments are all in Sunlife and Philam...

...however, I've been looking at other options for investments

then a friend of mine showed me an article that among existing funds, Philequity has been the delivering the highest rate of return. This is over an extended period (I think 10 years), so they've got my attention, kaya lang wala na akong extra money to invest in them, right now... but i'll definitely keep them in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
just asking, anybody knows the company of francisco colayco, i think he is an authority in mutual fund. thanks

Its the Professional Group (Pre-need plans). Its the building along EDSA corner Boni Ave. beside the gas station. I met him personally a few years back and even conducted a few meetings with the plan holders. Really knowledgeable when it comes to money matters. Im actually one of his plan holders. :)

• 11 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...