nung nag aantay na lang ako ng martsa ng college graduation ko.... petiks kung petiks, yun nga lang, tambay sa bahay - di kasi ako gala ever since hehe
Happiest Events Of Your School Days
Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:22 PM
Ang matamis na approval ng thesis defense panel, plus years as an irregular, and the many many younger classmates that you get to work with every sem.
Hmm, other than that...working a few weeks in a classmate's house with overnights for subject material. With a group. Of nine. With me being the only guy.
Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:53 PM
Quarterly exam week LOL kahit nakakakaba at stress half day lang so may time pa mag chill and review for the next exams...saka yung Buwan ng Wika and those Club days
Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:08 PM
Just hanging out with friends with no worries about the real world
Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:05 PM
interactions with an all girls school. (i came from an all boys school during my gs and hs days)
Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:03 AM
Every year... Etong panahon na ito, masaya maging part ng competing school... kahit na oldies na. #UAAPCDC2015
IMHO, congratulations sa UP and UST for great and awesome performances in this year's Cheerdance competition.
Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:48 AM
pag may namimigay ng milo.
chaka shempre kapag may fair
Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:02 PM
Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:50 AM
1. nun pumasa sa entrance exam.
2. pumasa sa mga terror profs
3. a girl had some... thing... on me? hahaha
4. just getting thru everyday is really an achievement.
6. pumasa sa last remaining subjects and getting that final final grades. i can still feel the texture of the paper. (carbon copy) hehehe
7. getting my clearance for graduation... i miss that school...
8. graduation day... its like, the last time... new beginnings. wala na mang gigising sa akin sa umaga... wala na assignments... wala na quizzes... wala na baon! hahaha. the feeling of temporary freedom
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users