304 replies to this topic

#1 bubuy

bubuy

Legend

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26325 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

im planning to start a salary cap based keeper league.
looking for 14 GMs, preferably with and active on twitter LOL
ill have final say on who gets in.

14 teams
12 players (PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, UT, UT, BN, BN, BN)
10 cats (FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, A/T)
h2h

Rules (this will be developed and tweaked as seasons go by but for now):

1. Player salaries are actual NBA salaries. Official site for NBA salaries to be used is ShamSports NBA Salaries. Salaries in the site will be rounded of to the nearest hundred thousand. eg. $8,989,948 will be computed as 8,900,000 ; 15,433,098 will be computed as 15,400,000

2. A soft cap of $90M during the regular season is enforced. All player/s added that result into a team going over the soft cap shall be dropped immediately and the player that was dropped will NOT be returned. The team's 2nd round FA pick is forfeited. Future violations will result in the forfeiture of the 3rd rd FA pick, 4th rd FA pick... etc etc.

3. A team can go over the $90M salary cap ONLY WHEN they are trading for a player on the last year of his contract. A hard cap of $100M is then enforced. No team can go over the hard cap at any point in the season. All player/s added that result into a team going over the hard cap shall be dropped immediately and the player that was dropped will NOT be returned. The team's 1st round FA pick is then forfeited. Future violations will result in the forfeiture of the 2nd rd FA pick, 3rd rd FA pick, 4th rd FA pick... etc etc.

A team can only trade to exceed the soft cap only once during the season. If a team has already exceeded the soft cap, team can still add/drop provided it doesn't go over the $100M hard cap, otherwise penalties shall be enforced.

4. At the start of the season, teams get to keep a total of $60M in player salaries. It doesn't matter if you keep 3 or 8 players as long as total player salary doesn't exceed $60M.

5. Floor cap is $45M. Each team must at least carry $45M in salary from keeper stage up to regular season/playoffs.

6. No rookie draft will occur.

7. FA draft (snaking) will be held to complete team rosters at the start of the season. Bottom 4 teams will undergo lottery to determine order, the rest will be based on regular season standings (worst to best).

8. FA draft will be held offline.

this is a twitter league, those without need not apply.

@iambubuy

Edited by bubuy, 26 November 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#2 gherome

gherome

Sensitivity is for the weak

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3769 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

apply ako para dito master B

#3 consiglieri

consiglieri

capiche?!?

• (11) Wyld
  • 6702 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Count me in

#4 ayasadai

ayasadai

The A Team

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10536 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

count me in bro...

#5 ayasadai

ayasadai

The A Team

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10536 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

boss bubs, starting next season ba to or hahabol this season?

#6 hoopburners

hoopburners

sabai dee

• (11) Wyld
  • 5955 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Sama ako

#7 denimhead

denimhead

dem bumbaclot percolator

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 16675 posts
  • Interests:yup

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

woootnes

i read titties league ..

Edited by denimhead, 26 November 2012 - 08:31 PM.

#8 dencio

dencio

Solo Flyer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2600 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Can i join?

#9 AJBredux

AJBredux

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Pasama po. :mellow:

#10 theNatural

theNatural

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

active pala sa twitter eh...heehee

pa-join naman master b!

#11 bubuy

bubuy

Legend

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26325 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

nyemas dinagsa ng spambots ah lol

#12 bubuy

bubuy

Legend

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26325 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

boss bubs, starting next season ba to or hahabol this season?

if we can finish offline draft by week 7 or 8. pwede ihabol for this season, otherwise this starts next season.

#13 theNatural

theNatural

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

aba konti nalang, bibili nako nyang dre beats saka uggs #justlikeMAONG

#14 ayasadai

ayasadai

The A Team

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10536 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

if we can finish offline draft by week 7 or 8. pwede ihabol for this season, otherwise this starts next season.

game game! ;)

#15 ayasadai

ayasadai

The A Team

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10536 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

sipag nitong isang to oh.... :lol:

#16 Jdbqfrcj

Jdbqfrcj

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

cheap beats by drecyber monday sales I believe just what the college students have in popular is always that they every have somebody voice, mentioned Shelley Fox, the director with the new MFA Fashion Layout and Modern society system at Parsons College of Layout. The system stands out as the very first of its sort in Ny. And on Saturday, at Crafted Fashion Week at Milk Studios, its primary 18 graduates (hailing from 13 nations around the world) sent the fruits in their labor down the catwalk. Donna Karan, who was a solid supporter within the class and instrumental in its inception, turned about cheer for the grads. Even though I used to be a pupil at Parsons, I discovered myself hiring a ton of individuals from Louise Wilson at Central Saint Martins in London and I mentioned, Hold out, how come we don t possess a graduate method in Ny? said Karan. Wilson herself crossed the pond to attend the display. She shared the entrance row while using the likes of Fern Mallis, Julie Gilhart, and Statement Cunninghamnot a bad turnout for a scholar development.The demonstrate opened with seems to be by Lucia Cuba. Using a history in social psychology, the Peruvian designer developed a sartorial manifestation of activism, commenting on women of all ages s difficulties and politics in Lima. The apparel combined fifties silhouettes with prints of ladies s crotches or photos of a young Alberto Fujimori (a dictator who has been jailed for human rights abuses). Paula Cheng s collection of webbed, multitextural silver and grey knits was one more standout (pictured).Pupils looked into ideas of deconstruction and reconstruction (like show-closer Talia Shuvalov s sweatshirts embellished with vintage tees that she took apart and rewove, or Jun Juyeon Hong s impeccable wool suiting that highlighted sudden lines, layers, and cutouts) and minimalism (like Beckett Fogg s embossed leather and chiffon assortment, or Noriko Kikuchi s ethereal white appears determined by emptiness) and confirmed no fright when it came to color. Liverpool indigenous Carly Ellis was notably brave in her sporty, techno looks. Backstage, the purple-haired designer described that she was inspired by vivid vacationer pics she snapped in The big apple likewise as fragmented Skype photographs as well as geometric painting rituals of South Africa s Ndebele tribe. Sinad Lawlor s tailored button-photo print assortment, which showcased bright suiting joined with knitting techniques and lace, was yet another colourful delivering. Every single of one's collections was conceptually wealthy and, from time to time, complex, but lots of the versions seemed not only wearable but sellable, way too.Katharine K. ZarrellaPhoto: Courtesy of Parsons College of DesignWes Gordon s NYFW Diary beats by dr dre cyber monday deals <object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macr...,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove....ted_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="@videoPlayer=1838712986001&#038 playerID=4765160001&#038 playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAF13hy4~,k-0ZIL64dAd0qU3EETWF3woFMyTYJNjY&#038 domain=embed&#038 dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove....ted_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="@videoPlayer=1838712986001&#038 playerID=4765160001&#038 playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAF13hy4~,k-0ZIL64dAd0qU3EETWF3woFMyTYJNjY&#038 domain=embed&#038 dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...bed></object>If you wondered what the futuristic-looking frames that Diane von Furstenberg and the models were wearing on the runway last Sunday were all about, now you know. In partnership with Google, DVF used its new Glass technology to create a behind-the-scenes video of Spring 2013the first ever, she said, to take a designer s and models -eye view. There s a camera inside the tiny cube attached to the frame, and von Furstenberg and her team filmed everything in the week leading up to the show. A chance meeting with Google co-founder Sergey Brin this summer spawned the project. Backstage, neither one of them could contain their enthusiasm. We developed this to get technology out of your way, to make things effortless, said Brin. That s why I m excited, because Diane s clothes are stylish and comfortable at the same time. Chiming in, von Furstenberg added, This technology goes so fast. How was life before Google? Nobody can remember. I can t remember what I did without it. The video is premiering on Google s YouTube channel, and here on Style.com.Nicole PhelpsMohawks In the Fulfilled beats cyber monday deals
dre beats headphones cyber monday On the leadup to The big apple vogue month, designers go through many behind-the-scenes preparations to reach on the accomplished display. This NYFW, we ve sweet-talked a number of of these into giving us an distinctive peek behind the curtain since they cast, rating, model, and prepared their presentations. Up up coming: Olivier Theyskens. Finalizing a person within the beaded numbers inside of the selection. I had been experiencing encouraged because of the serious sea so it s a whole lot of black and navy this time all-around. Generating several last edits. You ll be viewing some matches on the runway again at this time, that s for definitely sure. Olivier TheyskensParsons: The initial eighteen cheap beats by dre cyber monday sales The marathon of runway romps, presentations, and designer f&#234 tes that is New York fashion week will come to a close on Thursday. And after the editors have flown to London and the dust has cleared, what will we have left? The obvious answer is the clothes, of course, but it s the images of the Spring collections that will remain in our memories and, more importantly, on the Internet for years to come. This is the thinking behind Cynthia Rowley s new approach to the fashion show. Ms. Rowley, who will debut her Spring looks tomorrow, explains, As a designer, you work so hard for so long to create a specific look. And it takes a huge budget to put on a show with a set. So I was thinking, if you were going to do a shoot with models and hair and makeup, would you tell the girls to just run past the photographer and hope that you get a shot? Because, with a fashion show, that s basically what you re doing.Well, when you put it like that, it does sound a little ridiculous. Thus, the designer says no more. After extensive talks with editors and stylists, Rowley has decided to approach her presentation just as she would a photo shoot. Held in a beautifully dilapidated old hotel at 5 Beekman Street, complete with a grand glass atrium (I couldn t imagine that something like this still exists in New York! says Rowley), the show will take place on two levels. On the top floor, models will be able to interact with documentary, fashion, and art photographers to create editorial-quality images. These photographs will then be projected into the main space where editors and guests can view the shoot in real time, view the clothes up close on models, and as Rowley puts it, drink a cocktail and have a little fun, too.I try to push ahead to see how fashion can evolve, and how I can evolve, says the designer, noting that her Spring collection was, in part, inspired by her show space. The building is so decrepit and there are layers of paint and wallpaper peeling off the walls, so we ve kind of echoed that feeling in the clothes with a foiling technique, she explains, telling Style.com that the high-polish look of the foil will create an interesting contrast against the decaying space. Rowley s fashion week experiment sounds promising, but will it be a success? We ll have to wait for the photographs to find out.Katharine K. ZarrellaMade In Dialogue: Proenza Schouler beats by dr dre cyber monday sales

#17 bubuy

bubuy

Legend

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26325 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

bro aya bumili ka na kasi! :lol:

Edited by bubuy, 27 November 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#18 TripleDouble

TripleDouble

i am a common man

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4240 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

not active on twitter, though... so can i still join?

#19 AJBredux

AJBredux

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Cant the mods do anything about these spam messages being posted all over the site?

#20 ayasadai

ayasadai

The A Team

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10536 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

not active on twitter, though... so can i still join?

pag daw bumili ka ng beats bro... hehehe

bro aya bumili ka na kasi! :lol:

ok to, may sponsor na tayo... hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users