257 replies to this topic

#241 sonz23

sonz23

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 09:47 PM

Hi Good evening admins. How do you post? And how many post do you need for you to view the attachment picture? Hoping for your fast reply. Thank you

#242 Riveria

Riveria

Happily Married

• 36001 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:56 AM

Hi Good evening admins. How do you post? And how many post do you need for you to view the attachment picture? Hoping for your fast reply. Thank you

Please check this link: https://manilatonigh...showtopic=56558

#243 sonz23

sonz23

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:56 PM

How can you reply to a topic? I was planning to post but still cant. What are the requirement. Hoping for your fast reply thanks and more power

#244 Pepper888

Pepper888

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 02:28 PM

how to reply to a topic it is because im following spa okinawa and it says that you cannot reply to this topic,what should I do please help

#245 maxwellmesh

maxwellmesh

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:02 PM

Thanks for the info

#246 Paul13

Paul13

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:59 PM

how to reply to a topic it is because im following spa okinawa and it says that you cannot reply to this topic,what should I do please help

Sir kasi new member ka pa lang. 2 months pa lng ata account mo kung hndi ako mali, If nag 3 months na yung account mo sa mtc pwede kana reply sa spa threads.
Sa akin ganun ang experience ko nung nag 3 months na account ko tska ako pwede post and reply sa lahat ng spa threads.
Hope this helps.
Actually meron yan info dito sa community management section need mo lng hanapin and read. Hehe
  • LunarBlossom likes this

#247 O.S.

O.S.

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Food and Technology

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:07 PM

Hi, I have a dumb question. If I can't reply to a specific topic, that means my account still hasn't met the requirement for that right? Like, I'm just not sure if "replying to a topic" is included in the account tiered access system.

Yes, you need to reach at least Casual to reply to the SPA Threads

#248 O.S.

O.S.

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:11 PM

i have the same question also.

How many number of posts does one need po to see restricted images?

How many post do you need for you to be able to see any attachment? thanks

How can you reply to a topic? I was planning to post but still cant. What are the requirement. Hoping for your fast reply thanks and more power

You need to be at least Casual to post in certain threads. As for the attachments, all restrictions are removed once you reach Casual. Check this out for more details on account upgrade.

1. The group of Lurkers will be automatically upgraded to Sinless group after 15 days of being validated or registered. This is regardless of number of post. Though Lurkers are limited to 1 post per day.

2. The Sinless members will be automatically upgraded to Newbie group after 60 days (2 months)  of being validated or registered. This is also regardless of the number of post. Though Sinless members are limited to 3 posts per day. 

3. The Newbie group will be automatically upgraded to Casual group after 120 days (4 months) of being validated or registered . This is regardless of the number of post. Though Newbie members are limited to 7 posts per day.

4. The Casual group will be automatically upgraded to Regular group after a certain period of time or number of post (i.e. not less than 250 posts). This group and the rest have been enjoying the 100-post per day.

Those who want to change their display name as well as to gain access the restricted areas, see the attachments among others (i.e. D2B, Spa section etc.)  they must be in theCasual group with at least 50  sensible posts. 

#249 O.S.

O.S.

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:14 PM

I also need exact answer for this kind of question. Gaano ba katagal or gaano ba karami ang posts bago makapagpost or reply (sa spa section for ex.) ang mga new accounts like mine?

You don't need number of posts to be upgraded, you only need to wait a certain amount of days to be upgraded. Though upgrading to Casual requires you to at least make 50 sensible posts or reach at least 250 posts.

#250 mtab69

mtab69

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, shooting, travel

Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:32 PM

hi good afternoon. how can i view photos of the spa threads and i can't make an fr because i can't post comments yet. thanks in advance

#251 O.S.

O.S.

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:35 PM

hi good afternoon. how can i view photos of the spa threads and i can't make an fr because i can't post comments yet. thanks in advance

Please try to back read for your inquiries. A lot of people have asked the same question you are asking. Don't be stupid and lazy. To answer your question: You need to be at least Casual to post in certain threads. As for the attachments, all restrictions are removed once you reach Casual. Check this out for more details on account upgrade.

1. The group of Lurkers will be automatically upgraded to Sinless group after 15 days of being validated or registered. This is regardless of number of post. Though Lurkers are limited to 1 post per day.

2. The Sinless members will be automatically upgraded to Newbie group after 60 days (2 months)  of being validated or registered. This is also regardless of the number of post. Though Sinless members are limited to 3 posts per day. 

3. The Newbie group will be automatically upgraded to Casual group after 120 days (4 months) of being validated or registered . This is regardless of the number of post. Though Newbie members are limited to 7 posts per day.

4. The Casual group will be automatically upgraded to Regular group after a certain period of time or number of post (i.e. not less than 250 posts). This group and the rest have been enjoying the 100-post per day.

Those who want to change their display name as well as to gain access the restricted areas, see the attachments among others (i.e. D2B, Spa section etc.)  they must be in the Casual group with at least 50  sensible posts. 

#252 Roybroswell

Roybroswell

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:57 AM

I am new here! Thanks MTC!

#253 AgentOrange1991

AgentOrange1991

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:47 PM

I would like to request to upgrade this account in order to view the pics in spa threads. Thank you admin

#254 takenaga1993

takenaga1993

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:36 AM

ang tagal naman pala bago maging casual.

#255 O.S.

O.S.

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:31 PM

ang tagal naman pala bago maging casual.

Yup, but worth the wait. ;)

I am new here! Thanks MTC!

Welcome to MTC! Hope you enjoy!

#256 sonz23

sonz23

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 10:33 PM

What happens when my status becomes sinless?

#257 sonz23

sonz23

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

Nvm just saw O.S. post, thanks for the info Sir
  • O.S. likes this

#258 Bosavoss123

Bosavoss123

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:34 PM

New member here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTC, Usage Polices, Forum Guidelines, Newbie here, Noob pa

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users