• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Posted Image

Location : Makati St. opposite Greenbelt 3 main entrance, 1228
Hours Wed: 22:00 - 05:00
Fri - Sat: 22:00 - 05:00

About Night Club, Music and Entertainment
Description THE WILDEST AND MOST DARING CLUB IN THE METRO, PALLADIUM NIGHT CLUB IN THE PREMISES OF NEW WORLD HOTEL, MAKATI. opposite Greenbelt 3 Main Entrance.

ENTRANCE FEE IS 500PHP INCLUSIVE OF 1 COMPLIMENTARY DRINK

Edited by tempest21, 04 June 2011 - 03:08 PM.

• Ninoattina likes this

#2 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

ive been to this place twice, 120php per bottle of san mig light strong ice and super dry, place is mostly filled pretty hot and WILD ladies.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Vibe
Palladium aims to attract the more discerning market in terms of music preference. With that, the owners are very particular about the sound program all set to provide what their guests crave for. One thing's for sure; the club will be introducing fresh beats from Europe in terms of house and trance music. Likewise, the place also has hip-hop, r n' b and mash up DJs on the side to keep the younger crowd coming in.

The Buzz.
If you're looking for a supersized clubbing experience then you won't be disappointed. Palladium is a two-storey basement club. The first level is the exclusive VIP Vogue Lounge where you can chill in a comfy spot while listening to hip house beats while the lower floor space is dedicated to dance fanatics with honest-to-goodness spacious dance area where you can freely groove.

Why you'll be back.
Expect big name foreign DJs frequently flying in to exclusively spin for a one-night gig at Palladium. They've just recently kicked off their first bash with internationally renowned People from Ibiza hosting the event with Ibiza's Robot Man, DJ Oliver Schmitz spinning the night away. Next in line is a hot playmate who catches every dance denizens delight. No doubt, clubbers will come to get a fun night out but go home with an experience to keep them coming back for more.

Edited by tempest21, 04 June 2011 - 03:17 PM.

#3 otsotaba

otsotaba

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:33 AM

looks enticing maganda yata ang place. Puntahan ko to some time

#4 rockboi08

rockboi08

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

ive been to this place twice, 120php per bottle of san mig light strong ice and super dry, place is mostly filled pretty hot and WILD ladies.

wow! mukang ok dito sr. ah pwede b tamang inom lng ng solo while checking the girls on the dance flr?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Vibe
Palladium aims to attract the more discerning market in terms of music preference. With that, the owners are very particular about the sound program all set to provide what their guests crave for. One thing's for sure; the club will be introducing fresh beats from Europe in terms of house and trance music. Likewise, the place also has hip-hop, r n' b and mash up DJs on the side to keep the younger crowd coming in.

The Buzz.
If you're looking for a supersized clubbing experience then you won't be disappointed. Palladium is a two-storey basement club. The first level is the exclusive VIP Vogue Lounge where you can chill in a comfy spot while listening to hip house beats while the lower floor space is dedicated to dance fanatics with honest-to-goodness spacious dance area where you can freely groove.

Why you'll be back.
Expect big name foreign DJs frequently flying in to exclusively spin for a one-night gig at Palladium. They've just recently kicked off their first bash with internationally renowned People from Ibiza hosting the event with Ibiza's Robot Man, DJ Oliver Schmitz spinning the night away. Next in line is a hot playmate who catches every dance denizens delight. No doubt, clubbers will come to get a fun night out but go home with an experience to keep them coming back for more.

#5 johnnydrama

johnnydrama

back on the prowl

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:Football (soccer), bad/fallen girls, White Russians, Mojitos, music from OFWGKTA, the written works of China Mieville, Irvine Welsh & Philip K. Dick

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

Looks like ICON's going to have some seeeerious competition!!!

#6 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

rockboi08

pwede! , pero it would be fun if you are dancing with em, i recorded a video pa nga with some foreigners having fun, dont know how to describe it pero kung wala yun bouncer baka magkaroon ng 3some dun that night hahaha

#7 rockboi08

rockboi08

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:58 AM

rockboi08

pwede! , pero it would be fun if you are dancing with em, i recorded a video pa nga with some foreigners having fun, dont know how to describe it pero kung wala yun bouncer baka magkaroon ng 3some dun that night hahaha

wow! talaga sr!!!? aus nga dito,,, ill try to check and visit the place one of these days!!!!!! thnxs sr!!!!

#8 yrrah123456789

yrrah123456789

Loyalist

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

dyan ang venue nung 10th anniversary ng 89.1

#9 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

try nyo pumunta ng friday nights madami mga hotties

#10 johnnydrama

johnnydrama

back on the prowl

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:Football (soccer), bad/fallen girls, White Russians, Mojitos, music from OFWGKTA, the written works of China Mieville, Irvine Welsh & Philip K. Dick

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:46 PM

try nyo pumunta ng friday nights madami mga hotties

The babe quotient's all right as of last Saturday night - my main worry is that it might get invaded by the ladyboiz used to prowling the Greenbelt district after dark

#11 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:47 PM

The babe quotient's all right as of last Saturday night - my main worry is that it might get invaded by the ladyboiz used to prowling the Greenbelt district after dark

pag fridays, in my experience mas wala masyado shemales, mostly mga foreigners na black, caucasians and some of them galing pa atang iran or persia
ingat na lang sa shemales bro, reminded me of the movie hangover 2 where stu got f#&ked in the ass by a kathoey :lol:

#12 johnnydrama

johnnydrama

back on the prowl

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

pag fridays, in my experience mas wala masyado shemales, mostly mga foreigners na black, caucasians and some of them galing pa atang iran or persia
ingat na lang sa shemales bro, reminded me of the movie hangover 2 where stu got f#&ked in the ass by a kathoey :lol:

Yeah, and to think I caught that film on the big screen before hitting that club!!!

Persian girls are the hotness

#13 sopeso

sopeso

ninjaramupatayninjo

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Interests:good vibes, pretty-sexy-lovely ladies...

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:17 AM

bookmark! will try droppin my anchor around this area… see if sea current isn't bad at all so i can stick my boat til wee hora!,lol

#14 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:10 AM

just got home, dang! para akong nasa beer house kanina, may mga split pa kong nakikita from those hot chics hehehe
madaming tao so far, may event ata yun radio station 89.1 with kc montero as their host. it was one wild saturday night here,downside sa place na to is mainit lalo na pag masyado ng madami ang crowd but nonetheless i had a fun with this place :)

party on

Edited by tempest21, 26 June 2011 - 05:13 AM.

#15 missmena

missmena

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

Great location and nice club. I was there a couple of months back for their grand opening. Kinda reminds me of how Icon used to be before the freelancers took over. But Palladium is way nicer than Icon.

#16 johnnydrama

johnnydrama

back on the prowl

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

Great location and nice club. I was there a couple of months back for their grand opening. Kinda reminds me of how Icon used to be before the freelancers took over. But Palladium is way nicer than Icon.

what do you mean freelancers? The party promoters - or the p0kp0ks (including the laydeeboiz)?

#17 drjeckyll

drjeckyll

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

yung mga babae dito ba, wild na gusto lang mag party or mga bayaran at freelancers?

#18 mike168

mike168

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

magkano VIP table dito? bukas ba pag saturday

#19 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:37 AM

yung mga babae dito ba, wild na gusto lang mag party or mga bayaran at freelancers?

mga sosyal na wild hehehe, wala masyadong mga bayaran dito, kung meron man..sobrang konte

#20 TanglewoodBoy

TanglewoodBoy

Snatch Photography 2011

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,533 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:21 AM

before in ICON, it was the JAMIR BROTHERS, now it's the JAMIR SISTERS here every WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS i think.....will check this place out very soon....

btw, saan pala ok na parking space if i intend to go here???

:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users