26 replies to this topic

#21 DivineDeath

DivineDeath

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

I am working at a government agency...newbie lang pero ok naman @threadstarter alam ko may engr. dept ang PAGCOR (which is alam ko na maganda benefits pag regular ka) and try dpwh since bagay sayo. although uso ang kakilala system sa govt kung pag nagaapply ka pa lang makuha mo na loob ng mga empleyado tyak makakalusot ka. Ako walang kilala sa govt pero nakalusot at regular item pa nakuha ko although medyo matagal din.

#22 k4t5u

k4t5u

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:katsu~

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:54 AM

Buhay pa ba tong trail na to? Hahaha! Interested ako mag apply for government.

#23 b1gbeauty89

b1gbeauty89

DON'T JUDGE ME ! I WAS BORN TO BE AWESOME NOT PERFECT

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts
  • Interests:INTERESTING PEOPLE, PLACES, THINGS etc

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:28 AM

Been trying to apply for a governement position way way back (dont ask na po when ) kaso sa requirements pa lang i mean yung basic documentation like letter of intent, certificate of emp, certificates of training , certified copy of eligibility,  certified copy of TOR and diploma, official application form depende kung saan govt agency ka mag aapply  which usually contains 5-7 pages , etc  etc... not everyone can provide all of these all at once so by the time you finish this documentary requirement is tapos na yung deadline for submission ng application kasi they wouldnt process unless complete yung requirements eh...di pa kasama dito yung "padrino" system or "kakilala" mo on those govt agencies...and yet  they keep on complaining na kulang sa tao ang mga govt agencies or that they have vacancies etc etc  and yet they are very strict just with the documentation submission pa lang so i wonder paano ma fill up lahat ng vacancy...i wish the higher ups would do something about it....nakaka disappoint lang di po ako galit nagpapaliwanag lang  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

#24 Behlat

Behlat

Devirginized

• BANNED
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Cuddle Forever

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:39 AM

Been trying to apply for a governement position way way back (dont ask na po when ) kaso sa requirements pa lang i mean yung basic documentation like letter of intent, certificate of emp, certificates of training , certified copy of eligibility,  certified copy of TOR and diploma, official application form depende kung saan govt agency ka mag aapply  which usually contains 5-7 pages , etc  etc... not everyone can provide all of these all at once so by the time you finish this documentary requirement is tapos na yung deadline for submission ng application kasi they wouldnt process unless complete yung requirements eh...di pa kasama dito yung "padrino" system or "kakilala" mo on those govt agencies...and yet  they keep on complaining na kulang sa tao ang mga govt agencies or that they have vacancies etc etc  and yet they are very strict just with the documentation submission pa lang so i wonder paano ma fill up lahat ng vacancy...i wish the higher ups would do something about it....nakaka disappoint lang di po ako galit nagpapaliwanag lang  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

This is so true.
Heck, sometimes when you email the person where you should address the application - their email would even reject it (over the limit daw yung size nung email Kaya Hindi matanggap) I mean wtf.

But the worst thing talaga is the freakin padrino system.
Yung may eligibility ka pero di ka pa din makakapasok Kasi "Wala Kang kakilalalang Eligibility"

#25 sendero

sendero

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

This is so true.
Heck, sometimes when you email the person where you should address the application - their email would even reject it (over the limit daw yung size nung email Kaya Hindi matanggap) I mean wtf.

But the worst thing talaga is the freakin padrino system.
Yung may eligibility ka pero di ka pa din makakapasok Kasi "Wala Kang kakilalalang Eligibility"

:P  Presently, government jobs/ positions is more lucrative than in the private sector. Basic pay plus benefits is much higher in the government since the passing of Salary Standardization Law. The private sector is already left behind in terms of basic salary and security of tenure. Contractualization, En Do practice, non payment of benefits, no security of tenure is very much prevailing in the private sector especially for local companies. As my experience in applying for government position, 5 years ago I applied for a Supervisory Position (Salary Grade 22) which has a basic monthly salary of P 42,000. Now, try to browse at the same position and salary grade at any government agency, the basic monthly pay is already P 62,000. But the main setback is mahirap lumaban ng patas even though if you are much qualified in applying for a government position. You must have a backer/ padrino, recommendation from politicians for you to get hired. Plus the screening is very much stringent and takes a lot of process. You have to undergo a lot of tests and interviews. Another is that they prioritize insiders who are already employed with them in filling up vacant positions.  :lol:  :lol:

#26 Dan12345

Dan12345

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:good, clean, no strings attached, adult fun!

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

Government is divided into two:

1.) Local Government (Cities, Municipalities, etc..)

-Padrino/Palakasan System is talamak dito and depende talaga

2.) National Government (National Agencies like Departments and Bureaus, etc)

-Palakasan system, meron factor sometimes...but not mostly, depende talaga if you pass the exams and how you conduct yourself sa interview

Benefits:

Pag regular employee, masarap, pero kung contractual...parang private din. Depende rin sa agency/lgu na kung saan ka.

The keyword is "Public Service", andito ka para mag silbi sa bayan. Wag mo na tuluran kung mga masama...=)

#27 Behlat

Behlat

Devirginized

• BANNED
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Cuddle Forever

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:45 PM

May HMO ba say Government.
I'm currently working in a private Corp.
Maliit ang basic although madami bonus, plus allownace at HMO tapos may Union pa kami pero walastik magkakauban ka Naman say Stress.

Kaya ayun, gusto ko mag national government
May Health Care ba sila HMO? Like Cocolife?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users