38 replies to this topic

#21 GrandGM

GrandGM

Master GM

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

I did not get the season finale story, I don't know how the writers will go from there. Got disappointed.

#22 Leyna

Leyna

little miss pain in the ass

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,429 posts
  • Interests:the written word

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

Next season will be set in a different location; a horror institution according to the latest update. There will be new set of characters (probably old, too) and story line

#23 naughty_starr

naughty_starr

~>BEWARE<~ u can't afford me :P

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 16,281 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

Inuumpisa ko palang itong series na ito...

#24 Igniz

Igniz

sometimes dead is better

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Oscar and Emmy Nominee Plays Villain Role In ‘American Horror Story’ Institute

Oscar and Emmy nominee James Cromwell has joined the cast of AMC’s horror anthology “American Horror Story“ from “Glee” co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk..

“American Horror Story”‘s second season will feature a new premise, location and while there will be some returning cast members, they’ll all play characters completely different from their Season 1 roles.

Murphy revealed last month that Season 2 would take place at an East Coast institution for the criminally insane that would be run by Jessica Lange’s character, potentially set in a different era as well.

Cromwell will play Dr. Arden, the foil to Lange’s character, who is his boss at the facility. The actor, who earned an Oscar nomination for his role in Babe, also picked up Emmy nominations for his guest turns in HBO’s “Six Feet Under,” NBC’s “ER” and a supporting actor in a mini for HBO’s “RKO 281.”

He joins a star-studded Season 2 cast that also includes American Psycho and Zodiac‘s Chloe Sevigny, who will play Shelly the Nymphomaniac, another foil for Lange’s character; Adam Levine and newcomer Lizzie Brochere, in addition to returning cast members Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe.

“It’s a completely different world and has nothing to do with Season 1; there’s not a mention of Season 1,” Murphy said recently. “The second season is set in a completely different time period.“

#25 Igniz

Igniz

sometimes dead is better

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

‘American Horror Story’ season 2 will be set in the ’60s

For the first time, show creator Ryan Murphy has revealed that the second season of American Horror Story will be set in the ’60s! He also gave more details on the new season’s storyline!

Murphy certainty knows how to keep fans on the edge of their seats. Since the announcement that the second season of American Horror Story would be starting with a whole new cast and storyline, he has released details one by one! For a while he’s been teasing that the second season would be set in a different time from the first. And he’s finally come out and revealed that we can expect to see the show in the sixties! As well as more juicy details about Jessica Lange’s character.

In other big news Murphy revealed that Evan Peters’ character will be the hero of the show this time around!

To move on to your other show, American Horror Story was about marriage and infidelity set in a haunted house. What is the second season about?
It’s set in an institution for the criminally insane that Jessica Lange’s character runs, which is a really, really, really fun thing to do because you can write all these people locked up in it. And I guess if the first season was about infidelity, the second season is about sanity. What makes someone sane or insane? Sometimes the people you think are insane are actually the most sane of all. It’s fun to write about people who society throws away.

I haven’t said this publicly, but the new season is set in the sixties and Chloë Sevigny, for example, plays a character who was put in an asylum because she was a woman who likes sex, so her husband sends her away. At the time, you were able to put people away for that. Another character is institutionalized for being a lesbian. To me, there’s nothing more scary than somebody coming to you and saying they’re going to take you away and put you in a mad house and you have no legal rights and there you shall stay till the end of your days. That is a real horror. Everybody has felt people thinking, “You’re ****ing crazy.” Even somebody saying that to you is scary.

You’ve said the second season will be very much “The Jessica Lange Show.” Did you come up with the idea in response to how well she was received in the first season?
I actually had the idea first. I knew the first season was about a very contemporary haunted house, and I knew the second season was gonna be — if we were lucky enough to be picked up — about an insane asylum done in a very different way. I pitched it in the very beginning, and FX said, “Good. We hope the first season works ‘cause we love the second season.” I even know what the third season would be. There are very, very many different kinds of haunted houses in our culture. And there are a lot of different social topics that you can weave through that sort of prism.

You’ve compared the way you’re working with the same actors in the second season of American Horror Story with Orson Welles’s Mercury Theatre. But are you concerned about viewers being able to adjust to seeing the same actors in new roles?
I think they will. I think that people will love seeing Evan Peters, who was last season’s ultimate badass bad boy and this year is the hero of the show. It’s not like the actors are playing similar parts. They’re going to look different, they’re going to sound different, they’re going to have different accents. It’s a different time period. The actors are so excited to do that and hopefully their enthusiasm will translate. I mean, I would pay to watch Jessica Lange read the phonebook. And she’s so the opposite of Constance this year. Like, if she was the wilting Blanche DuBois character, there’s not a shred of that now.

#26 Igniz

Igniz

sometimes dead is better

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

#27 Igniz

Igniz

sometimes dead is better

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Posted Image

Here’s a brief rundown of the new cast of characters:

Jessica Lange – Sister Jude, a nun who’s “more sadistic than saintly.”
Zachary Quinto – Dr. Thredson, a psychiatrist who butts heads with Sister Jude over his forward-thinking ways.
James Cromwell – Dr. Arden, a doctor whose sadistic experiments created a group of mutated humans known as the Raspers.
Lily Rabe – Sister Eunice, second-in-command to Sister Jude.
Joseph Fiennes – Monsignor Timothy O’Hara, Sister Jude’s superior and the object of her affections.
Adam Levine – Leo, one half of a newlywed couple visiting modern-day Briarcliff.
Jenna Dewan Tatum – Teresa, the bride of Adam Levine’s character.
Evan Peters – Kit, a new Briarcliff inmate who is accused of murdering his wife.
Sarah Paulson – Lana, a lesbian journalist who is committed by her girlfriend after she “nearly exposes Briarcliff’s darkest secrets.”
Chloe Sevigny – Shelley, a mysterious nymphomaniac.

#28 Queen Darkeinjel

Queen Darkeinjel

angelic psycho(tic) therapist

• BANNED
  • 27,526 posts
  • Interests:❤BRAINGASMS❤
    ❤ACOUSTIC COVERS❤
    ❤QUEEN BEE❤
    ❤PSYCHOLOGY❤
    ❤BORING THINGS❤

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Can't wait for Season 2 to start. This is one chilling but really a great series.

#29 Igniz

Igniz

sometimes dead is better

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

sa Thursday na start ng season 2, can't wait!

full trailer:

first 5 minutes of season 2:

#30 the riddick

the riddick

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:44 AM

it was a nice season

#31 gwapingsz1

gwapingsz1

The Demon's Head

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:15 PM

I watched

Season 1: Murder House
and

Season 2: Asylum

Then I stopped I was not really interested in The Coven.

I would like to watch it again.

Any feedback on Season 4: Freak Show and Season 5: Hotel will be greatly appreciated.

Is still worth watching for horror fans?

#32 Eddy Syet

Eddy Syet

Are you Syeting me?!

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 14,120 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Sex, Romance, Movies, Coffee, Lea Salonga and Maja Salvador.

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

I watched

Season 1: Murder House
and

Season 2: Asylum

Then I stopped I was not really interested in The Coven.

I would like to watch it again.

Any feedback on Season 4: Freak Show and Season 5: Hotel will be greatly appreciated.

Is still worth watching for horror fans?

Since you've already seen Seasons 1 and 2, then I can say that you've already seen the best of American Horror Story. You may now move on to other series. ;)

#33 gwapingsz1

gwapingsz1

The Demon's Head

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:06 PM

Since you've already seen Seasons 1 and 2, then I can say that you've already seen the best of American Horror Story. You may now move on to other series. ;)

Thank you sir! I guess I have to look for new horror series then. Thanks!

#34 bohica1925

bohica1925

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 01:50 PM

ahs_hotel_poster_cropped.jpg?itok=Ja32_X

american-horror-story-s5-1.jpg

12011316_961299550572695_412437333245210

#35 mhar juan

mhar juan

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:23 AM

ano season na ba ngayon?

#36 flatwall

flatwall

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:54 PM

House of usher

#37 Black Cobra

Black Cobra

Venom

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts
  • Interests:Girls...
    Golds...
    Guns...

Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:27 PM

that's good

#38 YumHermosa01

YumHermosa01

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:38 PM

Im a horror movie fan

#39 PaulaTar

PaulaTar

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:52 AM

Im completely different I loved both seasons of this show I think the creators did an amazing job The first season is and probably will always be my favorite, but I really enjoyed the concept and the creepy-ness of season two. Im anticipating the third season American Horror Story: Coven Sorry you didnt like it though :c Its one of those shows where its either a complete love for it or a complete disappointment for it.

Attached Files

• Attached File  268.gif   3.09KB   0 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users