MAGICBEANS

Met with Sir magicbeans earlier, hassle free ka deal and very flexible hehehe!

Now for the product, I decided to try this as I had a walk earlier with a PSP and I knew then na i'd be lacking sleep due to drinking sessions with my buddies. Totoo yung nasa sig nya, it gives you rock hard erection as I tried it on my walk earlier, and with a GRO in a KTV afterwards (marami pa akong nainom noon). :lol:

Totoo rin yung previous FR dito sa product na ito, after 1 pop eh matigas pa rin siya talaga and kakayaning 2 pops straight.

I'm home now, bagong ligo gf ko and nagpaparamdam ng laban... I am surprised that I'm having a hard on right now hehehe!

Mabisa nga itong product mo sir, 1 capsule lang pang matagalan ang effect. And totoo din na titigas siya when needed.

Will definitely replenish my stock when i run out. :)

Met with Sir magicbeans earlier, hassle free ka deal and very flexible hehehe!

Now for the product, I decided to try this as I had a walk earlier with a PSP and I knew then na i'd be lacking sleep due to drinking sessions with my buddies. Totoo yung nasa sig nya, it gives you rock hard erection as I tried it on my walk earlier, and with a GRO in a KTV afterwards (marami pa akong nainom noon). :lol:

Totoo rin yung previous FR dito sa product na ito, after 1 pop eh matigas pa rin siya talaga and kakayaning 2 pops straight.

I'm home now, bagong ligo gf ko and nagpaparamdam ng laban... I am surprised that I'm having a hard on right now hehehe!

Mabisa nga itong product mo sir, 1 capsule lang pang matagalan ang effect. And totoo din na titigas siya when needed.

Will definitely replenish my stock when i run out. :)

http://friends18.com/img/thank-you/076.gif

It's Back! Been using Magicbeans for occasions na mapapalaban talaga ako and so far it has never let me down. The new Magicbeans is even better- no headaches and effect is longer lasting. Sir MB was accommodating and pick up was hassle free!

Thanks again and until next time, sir!

http://friends18.com/img/thank-you/076.gif