Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:45 PM

magparaffle ka dito o kaya magpa bingo :lol:

#42 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,360 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

O Sige...

Suggest topics. Then first to reach the highest votes within tonight, yun na. Hahaha...

Per DTI NCR Permit No. 143445254

#43 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:57 PM

For the past weeks, add the long weekends even, I was given a new task to execute. But it was handed over raw.

And that's when I faced a new challenge. I stressed over it, until now. The only things keeping me sane was the company of my close friends I get to talk in person and over at Viber.

I'm feeling like I was overly exhausted with understanding and managing the ways and means to fulfill the task. I would be facing the laptop but was actually seeing through.

Reports. Yes, I'm behind with some 2 reports. I've been trying to finish it. But the exhaustion was dragging me downward.

Restless nights. I have been having those it seems like my brain was still actively turning even in my slumber.

Weekend if fast approaching, and I intend to refocus with what's at hand. I'm crossing my fingers, but dear guardian angel, if I have one, please stay and be with me. The minutes will seem longer, but we gotta beat through it.

#44 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:39 PM

So this challenging assignment apparently has no template? has never been performed in your organization?

#45 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

So this challenging assignment apparently has no template? has never been performed in your organization?

They're not that organized so I had to show how to do it. It's one of the downside of the company.

#46 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:54 PM

The fact that it was assigned to you indicates belief in your abilities by your superiors

#47 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:59 PM

The fact that it was assigned to you indicates belief in your abilities by your superiors

And so that's why I need to focus. The drive isn't setting in.

#48 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

And so that's why I need to focus. The drive isn't setting in.

You might be trying too hard, putting too much pressure on yourself. There's nothing wrong with taking a break, stepping away completely from the task, doing something (sex comes to mind) that will make you forget your assignment

Edited by Kevin Kwan, 04 May 2017 - 11:15 PM.

#49 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:28 PM

You might be trying too hard, putting too much pressure on yourself. There's nothing wrong with taking a break, stepping away completely from the task, doing something (sex comes to mind) that will make you forget your assignment

If we're talking about de-stressing, sex is a momentary getaway. Don't we have something that's more inspiring in a long term? Although that can be considered...

#50 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

If we're talking about de-stressing, sex is a momentary getaway. Don't we have something that's more inspiring in a long term? Although that can be considered...

I was suggesting that you engage in a short term distraction and sex, done in the manner as described in your FRs, will definitely take your mind away from your work pressures

#51 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:52 PM

I was suggesting that you engage in a short term distraction and sex, done in the manner as described in your FRs, will definitely take your mind away from your work pressures

If my FR would be my reference, best done with my exes then. LOL

#52 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:16 AM

While I know how to manage or handle a group or a handful of people, I stay away from hardcore politics.

I usually let the balls turn and take the direction it intend to go to. That way, the next step would be to set and lay down a final decision. No more "buts".

#53 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:38 AM

I would want to put a punch on someone else's face. It is so obvious that doesn't want, even my shadow, on the yard. The yard where he's doing his sh*t.

#54 LoryLied

LoryLied

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

I would want to put a punch on someone else's face. It is so obvious that doesn't want, even my shadow, on the yard. The yard where he's doing his sh*t.

Edited by LoryLied, 05 May 2017 - 09:50 AM.

#55 tog

tog

Bookworm

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,436 posts
  • Interests:Music and Books

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:23 AM

Morning!! :)

#56 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:25 AM

Magandang umaga :)

#57 mal

mal

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

Morning! Enjoy your weekend

#58 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:35 AM

Morning! Enjoy your weekend

I intend to do just that... But work will have to get in the way for some hours.

Have a good one there...

#59 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

When does sex become generic?

#60 MisterOrange

MisterOrange

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Vitamin C

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:17 AM

When does sex become generic?

After a few years in a marriage...