Places To Stay In Makati City

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know a place that has weekly rates? I will be looking to stay, preferably in Makati for 2 weeks in January. I've been emailing a few of the recommended hotels here on this topic but so far no reply about weekly rates. While I'm at it. Anyone know some good tatoo parlors who do custom art? I'm planning to get tagged when I'm there! Thanks!

Oh, I'm looking for a place with 2 bedrooms as my cousin will be coming in as well. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

We stayed 5 nights at isabelle royale hotel. Good value for money. no roaches. easy access to the nightlife. food places nearby. The place is a mixed use type building, where you have guests rooms mixed with permanent inhabitants of the building. So much so that the noise is kindda needs some abatement, cause the insulation is not that good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know a place that has weekly rates? I will be looking to stay, preferably in Makati for 2 weeks in January. I've been emailing a few of the recommended hotels here on this topic but so far no reply about weekly rates. While I'm at it. Anyone know some good tatoo parlors who do custom art? I'm planning to get tagged when I'm there! Thanks!

Oh, I'm looking for a place with 2 bedrooms as my cousin will be coming in as well. Thanks again!

for the tat parlor: try p&p in polaris st, vice coffee and ink in aguirre st.both in makati. Tinta i think is in qc.

I just saw this new hotel along makati ave, st. Giles manila.i think theyre on promo so they nust be cheap now. Re a venue suites, do the rooms come with tubs?

• 1 month later...

I usually stay at the Intercontinental. A little pricey, but I get free room upgrades to a nice suite!

Have also stayed at the Dusit Thani, which is very nice and often you can get discounted room prices.

Used to stay at Oxford Suites, which is quite reasonable and the rooms are clean, if a little worn. But they have the worst elevator system on earth, and you spend half your stay waiting for them!!

• 1 month later...

I stayed at the BSA suites in Makati for about 2 weeks in Jan. I rented a one bedroom condo. It's a little bit expensive for the state of the room but the location can't be beat. It's about a block and a half from Greenbelt mall. It's nice and quiet on the weekend but lots of people during the week. The staff was fantastic. If you stay there cancel the breakfast as it's 6us dollars I think. It's delivered to your room at a time you request but it's always cold and who knows when you'll be awake after a night out in manila. lol. I would stay there again but it is a little pricey.

• 1 month later...

Never book hotels/INNs in Makati since they are pricey. Why not booked in the adjacent city like Pasay or Mandaluyong. Since the price for one night in Makati is equivalent to at least two nights in the mentioned places. However if you have alot (or budgeted) of money then Eurotel along Pasay Road corner Pasong Tamo is recommended. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...