Home /private Gyms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i finally got a home gym :D

dati sa slimmers ako nag work out...pero since i moved far far away from civilization wala na :(

so i spent 35K and got

http://graphics.samsclub.com/images/products/0009636299954_L4.jpg

yan dapat ang lalabas kung na assemble na. pero mas mahirap pa ata i assemble kaysa mag buhat. hehe

sana matapos ko by next week. may bench na pwede flat, incline, decline. 300lbs na plates set. smith machine, separate olympic bar, legs attachment, pulldown, etc...

di ko pa alam lahat kasi nalilito pa ko sa instruction manual.

Edited by dedbol

Maganda yan, assuming of course you have the space for it. Me, okay na ako sa bench ko. You can do almost everything there: flat, incline, decline bench presses, lat work, leg extension and leg curl, cable row. Sayang lang di ako nagpagawa ng preacher curl attachment (yung lat attachment pinagawa ko; it did not come with the bench), but that's okay.

• 4 weeks later...

@Lord Zagato,

I see you took the lat machine attachment for the adjustable bench. On my case, I got a wall mounted lat machine which I bought separately. I found the attachment I bit unstable on heavy weights.

Another thing I did was to have 2 pieces of thick metal rods shaped like a letter "z" fabricated. I attach it on adjustable bench as an "escape latch" when I do heavy bench presses without a spotter.

@dedbol,

Did that include the free weight bar and plates already? Seems like a good deal.

@Lord Zagato,

I see you took the lat machine attachment for the adjustable bench. On my case, I got a wall mounted lat machine which I bought separately. I found the attachment I bit unstable on heavy weights.

Actually the lat attachment isn't part of the bench; we had that made. The lat attachment for that bench is different from the one we had made. I'll take a close picture of the attachment next time, as well as the extension done to the leg extension/curl to accommodate the weights, as well as to make it more stable.

Another thing I did was to have 2 pieces of thick metal rods shaped like a letter "z" fabricated. I attach it on adjustable bench as an "escape latch" when I do heavy bench presses without a spotter.

That's a good idea, since I also worry about being under heavy weights when I do flat bench presses.

Guest Xfilemanx2001

If you are desciplined, home workout gym is ideal, but if not, might as well go to a gym outside your home so that you can get motivated seeing other people's progress. You can also find a workout buddy :upside:

i finally got a home gym :D

dati sa slimmers ako nag work out...pero since i moved far far away from civilization wala na :(

so i spent 35K and got

http://graphics.samsclub.com/images/products/0009636299954_L4.jpg

yan dapat ang lalabas kung na assemble na. pero mas mahirap pa ata i assemble kaysa mag buhat. hehe

sana matapos ko by next week. may bench na pwede flat, incline, decline. 300lbs na plates set. smith machine, separate olympic bar, legs attachment, pulldown, etc...

di ko pa alam lahat kasi nalilito pa ko sa instruction manual.

COOL MAN! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Best to you Bro. Huwag mo lang pa alikabukin yan at gawing sampayan. :blink:

agree! :thumbsupsmiley:

may the testosterone gods have mercy on your body and develop! :hypocritesmiley:

don't let it gather dust in some part of your home. its quite expensive to be turned into a clothes hanger. :blush:

till next time........

enjoy!

i only have a set of dumbells, a multi purpose bench(flat, incline, decline) with contraption for leg curl and roughly 50kg of plates in one of our rooms. am not a heavy lifter.just for muscle toning and fat buring.

the home gym helped me a lot to lose roughly 4kg so far.

• 2 weeks later...

complete ako sa eqpts na sa bahay kasi kinompute ko ung nabayad ko sa gym dati ... every month plus ung sakit ng ulo sa gym na yun.. (we know ung gym na maraming complaint sa billing, na me libreng bag, baso, tuwalya etc) so naisip ko bili n lng ako gym eqpt nasa bahay anytime pede sa gabi paguwi o sa araw pag gicing plus kahit anong suot mo ok lang, u can rest din, and best of all the whole family can also share di ba, so money wise this is good, then if u want to go to a gym, me per session naman.