Tennis

Sigh too bad Marat had to go. I wanted him to reach the final (despite that being obviously hard coz of having Rafa and Roger way up there in terms of skill).

Anyhow both he and her sister Dinara Safina will definitely be a force to reckon with in the coming tournaments and I hope they continue being really intense.

^^^Dude nabuhay si Marat Safin, tinalo nya si Feliciano Lopez 3-6 7-5 7-6 6-3. Sya kalaban ni Federer sa Semifinals, should ba a good one...

waaahh!! Dapat pala hindi ko tinulugan. ang tagal kasi nung rain delay eh. anyhow good for him. The fans are also rooting for Marat to win.

waaahh!! Dapat pala hindi ko tinulugan. ang tagal kasi nung rain delay eh. anyhow good for him. The fans are also rooting for Marat to win.

Ako din tinulugan ko tagal nung rain delay e...Pero that's good for Marat, I still remember their classic Aussie Open semifinal clash(Marat went on to win the Aussie), I just hope something similar to that happens, hehehehe...

Yup buhay pa siya...Sana ma upset niya si Venus :thumbsupsmiley: .

Yup yup sana nga! I just hope she brings the "killer instinct" to finish off Venus when she has the chance. I remember her failing to close out Dinara Safina back in Roland Garros despite having two or three matchpoints.

What happened to the Serena/Jie Zheng match? nakatulog na naman ako dahil sa rain delay. Hay sayang si Dementieva she really fought hard in the second set against Venus Williams just lost the tiebreak. Tsk.

Nice pair of pipes she's got by the way. I remember one of the sportscasters saying she could break chandeliers with her high pitched shrieks. hehe.

Dalawang Williams ba sa Finals ng Men's este Women? hehehe

asa ka pang intsik ang pipigil kay serena hehehe kung Russo sana pwede pa pero hindi Asyano. no opens po parang lalake kasi yang mga Williams kaya mahirap talunin dapat me gender test sila tulad ni Navalta hehehe

gusto ko si Venus manalo kaso mas malakas si Serena sa tingin ko kahit hindi kayo manood andyan na yan me magawa ba tayo parang Spurs yan pag nasa NBA finals hehehe

Federer nadal Wimby III na naman yan. asa pa kayong makasilat si Marat at si Clement asus. ika nga ng isang mahiligi humirit dito. itaga niyo pa sa bato (wag niyo ko tagain pag natalo si Nadal ah hehehe ah wawa naman si misis, heehhe)

Edited by Mike_Lowrey21
asa ka pang intsik ang pipigil kay serena hehehe kung Russo sana pwede pa pero hindi Asyano. no opens po parang lalake kasi yang mga Williams kaya mahirap talunin dapat me gender test sila tulad ni Navalta hehehe

gusto ko si Venus manalo kaso mas malakas si Serena sa tingin ko kahit hindi kayo manood andyan na yan me magawa ba tayo parang Spurs yan pag nasa NBA finals hehehe

Federer nadal Wimby III na naman yan. asa pa kayong makasilat si Marat at si Clement asus. ika nga ng isang mahiligi humirit dito. itaga niyo pa sa bato (wag niyo ko tagain pag natalo si Nadal ah hehehe ah wawa naman si misis, heehhe)

C'mon dude, umaasa akong someone will break the cycle hehehehe...

well personally I'd like to see the hotheaded Marat win. hehe. well its a longshot but who knows.

Federer in straight sets, hayyyyy....Nadal 2 sets to love, hayyyy...

Well, that's the way it goes in the world... at least there's a rivalry in tennis :cool: too bad the rest are too far away... Novak's win in Australia was just a blip, actually... Unlike in golf where Tiger's way, way ahead... you'd rather like Roger and Rafa up there than just Roger alone, right?

Either Roger or Rafa winnin Wimby is good, though for Roger's sake, he should make a statement win herre after gettin' annihilated @ Roland Garros... But Nadal's dangerous so Roger winnin' in five, he should be grateful for that...

as for the all-Williams final, howell :lol:

Edited by ^Tim^
Well, that's the way it goes in the world... at least there's a rivalry in tennis :cool: too bad the rest are too far away... Novak's win in Australia was just a blip, actually... Unlike in golf where Tiger's way, way ahead... you'd rather like Roger and Rafa up there than just Roger alone, right?

Either Roger or Rafa winnin Wimby is good, though for Roger's sake, he should make a statement win herre after gettin' annihilated @ Roland Garros... But Nadal's dangerous so Roger winnin' in five, he should be grateful for that...

as for the all-Williams final, howell :lol:

Don't get me wrong I actually like both players, but none of them is my fave. One reason why I hate these 2 players meeting in the Roland Garros or the Wimbly finals is because each of them just hold serve so to speak. With Nadal dominating the red clay of Roland Garros and Federer dominating the green grass of Wimbly, every time these two top players face each other the outcome almost always coincides with the player who favors the particular surface they play in. I just wish one of them will break the cycle, and break serve...

As for Tiger, well at least he gives us drama like an injured ankle, and being way down after day2 only to come back the next day and win it all...But that's for another topic :) .