The WORST Punishment You Have Ever Received from a Teacher

When I was in grade 4, there was this teacher/adviser of another section, matandang dalaga s'ya at minsang wala pa kaming teacher nagkakagulo ang mga classmates ko at nagsisilipan sa kabilang room, 'yun pala 'yung mga mai-ingay at makukulit sa section nila pinatayo sa may blackboard at naka-baba ang mga short pants at briefs nila, I mean kahit wala pang malisya ang (ibang) mga pupils noon (esp. the girls) nakakahiya pa din 'yun. Syempre dahil bata pa kami noon, nagtatawan kami ng mga classmates....

• 4 weeks later...

elem.parin nun....cleaners kami after class..eh isa sa classmate namin nabasag yung thermometer ng teacher while cleaning...ayun uwian nalang andun pa kami naka squat pa sa corner ng classroom.nilock pa tlga ang room para di kami makalabas!

takteng teacher...patay na sana un ngeon! wahaha! sama ko!

• 1 month later...

my grade 1 teacher is my worst teachers ever. hinubuan nya sa harapan ang hindi makapag basa at makapag sulat. 4 lang kaming nakapagbasa at nakapag sulat that time. pero dahil bata pa ako nun nagkaroon ako ng sleep problem. lagi kong napapanaginipan lahat ng ginawa nya. that time wala pa akong malisya saka tingin ko sa kanya is monster at nakakatakot.

grade 4 ako nung magkaroon ako ng hell teacher. lagi syang absent saka pinag iinitan ako. sya pala ung teacher na nireklamo ng ate ko hindi sya nakilala ng ate ko kasi that time dalaga pa sya at nung maging teacher ko sya tuwing kinukwento ko sya sa ate ko na pinag iinitan ako clue less sya then nung pumunta sya sa school 4th year hs na sya nun dun nya lang nadiscover na un yung teacher na sinumbong nila nung grade six sya. sinumbong nya un na nagtitinda ng kung ano ano sa klase. grabe inabot ko sa teacher na un, 4 ang subject na hawak nya sa amin pag isa dun at wala parusa agad. minsan madaming hindi nakagawa hindi sya nagpaparusa. tyempo lang na pag awala akong maipakita. isa sa hirap na inabot ko is yung pinokpok nya ang kamay ko ng may pako. un ung sumugod na ang ate ko sa school. kasi nagsugat ang kamay ko. kinulong nya na rin ako sa bodega, binilad sa araw at pinagbunod ng damo. grabe hell teacher talaga.

sya rin ang reason ko na if ever na magkakaanak ako hindi ko pag aaralin sa public school lalo na sa elementary at high school. and at least babantayan ko para hindi gawin sakin ang ginaa nila.

Does teachers still use physical punishment here in the Philippines??????

1) Is it legal?

2) Will the police bring a case to court and will the court convict the criminal teacher?

3) Is it social accepted that adults who has children in their trusted custody transgress this trust and responsibility?

4) What is wrong with parents that accept such abuse from teachers?

5) How can the management of the school ever afford to have criminals as teachers?

• 11 months later...

pinaka brutal na nkita ko na parusa nung inumpog ng teacher kong babae ung kaklase ko na nag sabi sa knya na bulldog ung mga anak nia tang ina talgang inumpog sa pader nagulat ako 2nd year high school ako nun last section kami since public school puro tarantado ang estudyante. grabe un ang tinatawag na teacher na whorefic

Reporter: 1.2 million homes have gone into foreclosure in just the past year and a half, and of course, for each individual family it is a huge deal. It’s devastating, but it also devastates the market and the neighborhoods that surround it. So we are joined now by John Adams. He is a real estate broker, a radio host and a columnist here in Atlanta. He talks all things real estate. So let’s get right into that. We see these foreclosure numbers that are inching up every month, and then we’re also seeing what’s happening in these neighborhoods. An empty house…

John: It’s bad.

Reporter: … is a bad thing. There’s no question about it.

John: Reggie, I think it’s important we recognize, as Christine said, it is a tragedy for each individual family, but it’s broader than that. When the house is empty, it tends to attract vagrants, it attracts crime, the bank takes the house back, they’re losing money on a daily basis, the house goes into disrepair often, the air conditioning is…the air conditioning compressor is stolen, the…in many cases the actual copper wiring is ripped out of the walls, so the house loses value on an ongoing basis, and this is a problem for the neighborhood. Who wants to buy a house in a neighborhood where there are homes like this out there, and there’s nobody to buy these houses, because each represents a major construction project. So it’s a wow gold,

Reporter: And you say that it’s time for the government to step in and to start offering incentives, left and right, to get

John: Well, I think the President’s housing initiative has some good first steps. The loan refinancing, for those that can afford it, the loan modification for people in imminent danger of foreclosure. The $8,000 tax credit was a good first step, but I agree with Senator Johnny Isakson who said that, “…housing led us into this recession; housing is gonna lead us out.” I’d like to see a $20,000 federal tax credit for anybody who buys a foreclosed home. I’d like to see financing made available for investors who are willing to take on … buy wow gold,

These are major renovations; it’s not just paint and carpet, Reggie. Somebody’s gotta go in there and spend $15,000 to $20,000 to restore this house to livable status, and then either put tenants in it or sell it, and in this marketplace, selling is tough, so more than likely this home will have to be rented.

Reporter: Alright, so let’s talk about renting, because there are a lot of people out there who say, “Look, it might not be time for you to buy at all, or maybe you’re just not a home-owner. Maybe this is going to be a renting life that you’re going cheap wow gold,

John: Well, not at all, and I think this represents a change from multiple administration policy for the last 20 years, where we had this idea that we have to put every American into a position of home ownership.

Reporter: Hmm-hmm.

John: Right now about 30% of American households rent, and as we try to move higher than that 70% ownership figure, each percentage point is much more difficult to achieve. And we now can look back and say that in the early 2000, or 2001, 2002, we were making loans to people who, quite frankly, shouldn’t have been buying if they weren’t ready. And I think the return to stricter underwriting guidelines makes sense, and I think some people, we need to recognize, simply value the flexibility of renting; it gives them the opportunity to make a decision to move. Some people, particularly young people, shouldn’t be pushed into home ownership. If you buy a condo for example in Atlanta, Georgia, right now, and within a year or two you’re transferred or you take a job somewhere else, you may have a great difficulty selling that condo in this market. world of warcraft gold,

When I was in grade 3, my teacher made me stand in the corner because I told her that the spelling of the word WORST was WORSTH.

^kinda cute

but mines cuter... that old hag made me stand in the seat when i was in grade 2 because im talking to one of my classmates...

i assume that the old hag is dead now...

palo lang ng yardstick sa kamay, during my elementary days. yung time na tinitingnan kung mahaba o marumi kuko... grabehng kaba at takot ko nun... buti nalang wala nang ganun ngayun... subukan niyang gawin sa anak ko at ipapasok ko daliri niya sa electric fan..

during my elementary days,sobrang uso ang CORPORAL PUNISHMENT noon. I had my primary years in chinese school, sobrang stricto yung teacher ko nun. If i could still recall, i was grade 4 then, when i was whipped with thin bamboo sa palad ko since i got 70 on my exam,sa chinese subject. Mga 5 whips sa palad yun, as in super mamalo yung chinese titser kong yun. I got 5 palo sa palad ko nun, sobrang pula nung palad kosa palo,imagine 5 palo sa palad yun. Mas grabe sa ibang klase ko ,yung nakakuha ng 60 ( i forgot.... in order to pass for the exam we need to have reached the at least 75 on our grade),so, 15 palo s kanya. nakows.... lahat iyakan na,basta..... meron pa don na pipingutin ka sa tenga, squat in front of the class pag noisy... But, I was thankful with this nag aral na akong mabuti as in..... naungusan ko pa nga yung first honor namin that time.... hulo ahhahhah.... kaya lang when i got into college nagbago na ulit. hayzzzz.... ang gulo heheee...

When I was in grade 5, we had a new teacher(guy, more likely an ex-military) that he spanks both of our palms depeding on how many mistakes you have in his quizes(which is always 20points), one of our classmates who only got 2/20 transfered to another school after that punishment....and by the way, 5 minutes before the time, he will leave us in the room while we are sitting on the air until the bell rings.....he didn't last long, i think he last only for 1 grading period...

This is not really a punishement but its like a punishment na rin. Our class was so noisy and not listening to our teacher. So our teacher surprised us by:

Teacher: (shouting) Class Do you want to see a flying...

Classmate: (sumingit) ERASER!

Teacher: No! DRAWER!

Gabe tulala kaming lahat!

Sa CAT naman It was our third time of training, during that time our trianing was done during saturday morning. Were all seniors and all of us at that time started our night lifes! On night before our third training all of us senior went to gimiks (kanya kanya)lasingan, sayawan sa mars sa jupiter st., chick time sa kun saan saan. So on the morning of our third training...we were marching on the grounds all drunk and almost ready to pass out. While marching... a shout came out from our cheif commandant:

Commandant: "P*tang Ina nyo balik, Parang kayo mga bagong tule kabibe kung maglakad!!!!!"

Were all perplexed!!!!!

So far wala napapalo samin puro nasisisgawan lang!

2nd yr high skul kmi, yung sir namen sa math maglalagay ng visual aid sa black board. palibhasa shorty, kelangan ng chair para maabot nya yung black board. pag tapak nya, wapak ! ! ! nadulas ! tawanan ang buong klase.

parusa sa pagtawa, lahat ng boys hinataw ng meter stick in both hands. pero kahit na, pag aalala namin kung pano sya nanghuli ng dalag. yun ang tinatawag na -

PRICELESS !!!!!!

epic dive bwa ha ha. tinulak ng kapwa diablo. :evil:

• 11 months later...

hmmm..corporal punishment eh..last time i experienced that it was waaaaay back in grade 3..studied in an all boys school..they only had 3 sections for each grade level and i ended up in the worst..staple na yata namin yung pingot sa patilya, hampas ng meterstick, binato ng pambura..i transferred to another school the next year.