All About Soulmates  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in soulmate? Or have you found one?

• Yes
    • One

Yes. But not in the stereotypical sense.

A soul mate is not confined to just a relationship, or state of being were we find someone who dances to the same beat and moves, thinks and feels in rhythmic harmony with ones own soul.

A soulmate is also one that teaches you life lessons good or bad, but nevertheless enriches the soul and grows the person.

Right now, my dear of a soul mate is teaching me patience, steadfastness, and perseverance.

"no one is for anyone"

true

Yes. But not in the stereotypical sense.

A soul mate is not confined to just a relationship, or state of being were we find someone who dances to the same beat and moves, thinks and feels in rhythmic harmony with ones own soul.

A soulmate is also one that teaches you life lessons good or bad, but nevertheless enriches the soul and grows the person.

Right now, my dear of a soul mate is teaching me patience, steadfastness, and perseverance.

nice answer!

• 4 months later...

I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.