What do MEN want?

Guest ginny

Hahahaha! Boss T ha! Honga no? Tinamaan yata ako dun.. wehehe... I'm not really trying to understand men's actions... I'm more of, think muna.. translate it somehow.. pag hindi ko tlaga ma-translate.. either I'll tell him that it's bugging me (if I want to clear things out) or I'll just leave it as it is as in deadma na lang.. I'll just try to live with it nga eh.. ;)

In my case pare.. in case you're interested to know... I told him exactly what's on my mind.. hehehe.. ayos ba pare? ;)

Guest templar
In my case pare.. in case you're interested to know... I told him exactly what's on my mind.. hehehe.. ayos ba pare? ;)

Ayush! .... now the plot thickens ...... :rolleyes:

Now to reply to the thread's topic -

In my opinion, part of the problem in understanding either sex stems from our desire to fit men or women into a compartmentalized and predictable behavior .... why? because it makes it easy for us to understand them .... what we forget, however, is that we can never use a static model for a dynamic subject ;)

Men and women will fit a certain behavior sometimes, maybe even most of the times, but not all times .... and it is these "unfit" times when we fail to understand them that we are prone to make conclusions about them .... oftentimes, erroneous ones ....

So how to deal with men/women? .... be like the waves, they can't predict which direction the wind will blow but they manage to wave along and reach the shore just the same .... ;)

mornin'! i will have to agree with an earlier post in this thread that the issue is non-gender sensitive.

expectations and how to maintain a relationship is not just a responsibility of the man or the woman in the relationship. it takes two to tango, right? i think what's important is to have trust, respect and an open communication line between the two of you. i believe that a relationship is a partnership. thus, that would mean an equal 50-50 sharing in everything. it cant be helped though that there will times that one will exert more effort to maintain the relationship than the other. the love for each other will bind you to accept the other person regardless of the good and bad points that he/she has.

i used to think before that ladies are far more emotional and caring than the guys. but i was proven wrong time and again. in fact there had been opportunities that he is more sensitive (not just the literal meaning of this word, mr dear), than i am. it's really how the two of you try to work things out. thus, when u get in a relationship u should be ready to give and take. we dont need to quantify and measure. go more for the quality.

as for the question of how long can u stay in a relationship, i believe ur gut feel will tell u if it's still working for you. does he still make you feel good and a better person? cause if he doesnt, then maybe it's time to move on with your life without him. your partner and the relationship should be an asset and not a liability to you. cause if it is, u'll grow tired of it and eventually hit rock bottom.

**angel eyes hugs napV200. **

• 6 months later...

Ano nga ba talaga?

I really cant speak on their behalf coz until now i dont know how the opposite sex thinks...

But as far as i know, men like challenge... so mga girls be elusive :)

Dont always give them what they want, learn how to be the one in control, not in a very apparent controlling way though, juz tell them where do u stand, up to where ur limitations are, just think of this, u like to be missed diba... so let them learn to miss u by not being always there...

Magulo din utak ng mga yan, nde lang mga girls, so mga sis u hav to know 1st w/ urself what u want.. Coz i guess, men luv women w/ confidence in themselves. Confidence attracts anyone, khit the very act of choosing a friend eh, u always want to be w/ someone who is very confident..

Last point, humans are selfish.. They always think of themselves.. so i think what most human being [men included of course] want is someone who will listen to them, and who'll be emphathetic w/ their feelings. It's empathy, once u learn the art of it, u'll be heard and respected too. Coz they'll think u'r the only one who can understand them :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Insomnia Girl

Maybe, just maybe, men (like women) just want what is good for them. They could want something as deep as True Love or Companionship or Understanding. Or they could simply want No-Holds-Barred Sex. Sometimes they just want a nice big juicy burger. Other times, they just want their tummies scratched. In any case, what makes them seem different only makes them more yummy. Hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swtsexythng

as a woman, can't really say what a man wants...but i can say three of the things guys hate most with their girls...

1)nagging

2)being selosa

3)being over-strict

...girls, let's just say we've switched positions and the guys are the ones who are doin' the nagging(just for starters), how would that feel?...it all boils down to the girl's insecurity of the relationship's stability...be this insecurity caused by the guy or not, #s 1, 2 &3 ain't the solutions...they're basically adding insult to injury...and the girls would end up asking theirselves, why continue with a relationship lacking in security?...and the guys would ask why are they keeping up with an injured affair??try answering these questions, maybe in your answers, there lie the solutions.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

someone who is understanding, good listener, sweet, hindi plastic, alam kng anong gusto niya, mature mgisip, but siyempre dapat playful din, responsible, maganda, may good family background, christian at malapit sa Diyos, hindi maarte at sosy, hind nakikipaglandian sa ibang lalaki, virgin at totoong mabait!.....

at thank God... asawa ko na siya! :wub:

• 6 months later...

On my opinion, it depends what kind of guy are we talking about.

Because guys have different perception when it comes to relationship.

Some guys are bossy while others romantic...

but we mostly like thoughtful and understanding kind a gurl.

someone who support us and understand our own way.

ladies dont get mad when we sometimes neglect you...

even though we doesnt show our feeling that much, deep w/in us you are trully appreciated or should i say LOVE...

un nga lang guys are sometimes clueless...

if u feel that nasasaktan na kayo on some aspect, tell us naman hindi ung bigla kayong magtataray.

it takes two to tango...