$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

Guest -=xerxes=-
Hi peeps, just need your view points is being $ingle again means your gonna be Lonely or Freedom :*

for me it is freedom

ang hirap kasi pag may sabit ka tapos medyo nakokonsensya pag may ka date kang iba

kaya better to be single :P

minsan kase, di makuntento ang mga tao...

pag-attached, gusto single

pagsingle, gusto attached.....

ikaw baby_sam? ano ba ang opinion mo dyan?

sweet, depende naman yan sa situation. if ur still attached to ur past love e being lonely yun. if you got over him/her, ur free :)

minsan kase, di makuntento ang mga tao...

pag-attached, gusto single

pagsingle, gusto attached.....

ikaw baby_sam? ano ba ang opinion mo dyan?

sweet, depende naman yan sa situation. if ur still attached to ur past love e being lonely yun. if you got over him/her, ur free :)

dapat nga, makontento na......

hmmm kung titingnan mo, parang parehong masama e.

pag sinabi mong LONELY ka, parang nagre-rely yung buong existence mo sa existence ng isa pang tao. parang bampira na kelangan ng dugo ng ibang tao para mabuhay. mali ata yon. napaka-BITTER naman kasi parang hindi ka makahanap ng kaligayahan mag-isa.

pag sinabi mo namang FREE ka, parang kulungan ang tingin mo sa relationship. kahit pa gano kasaya yung naging relationship mo, or kahit pa gano mo kamahal yung tao, parang nawalan ng saysay kasi nga KULUNGAN yung tingin mo e. nung nag-break kayo, dun ka lang nakawala sa prison. BITTER pa din.

if you become suddenly single, PAMPER YOURSELF. maraming tao sa mundo ang namamatay na hindi nagagawa yan.

don't feel bitter. don't make yourself sad. you have a million reasons to smile. :)

being single is what you make it

you can spend it moping at home... or manic dating

you can spend it engaging in a new hobby or concentrating on priorities such as family and career

you can spend it improving yourself in preparation for your next relationship

you can spend it healing from old wound and dealing with excess baggage

you can spend it and use it as a reason to behave in promiscuous, mournful and pathetic ways

you can spend it reinventing yourself... and your life priorities

any which way, it's your choice...

being alone need not be a lonely thing to have happen....

FREE !

mas magastos nga lang kasi mas marami dates ...

LONELY !

kasi wala kang kapiling most of the time ...

for you guys siguro you'll say na magastos but for us girls well its so lonely to be alone :(

Who says you're alone?!?! ;)

well if you'll say that you have your friends, ya pwede na rin pero iba pa rin yung someone special, somebody who can love you in return and have serious commitment. :(

Guest psychosexy
Hi peeps, just need your view points is being $ingle again means your gonna be Lonely or Freedom :*

i enjoy my freedom when im single the same way i enjoy the commitment i have when i'm in a relationship.....

being lonely is a state of mind.... i enjoy the company i keep even when i'm alone :)

i enjoy my freedom when im single the same way i enjoy the commitment i have when i'm in a relationship.....

how i envy your situation.... poor meh! how can i enjoy the commitment when she's not here (for more than a year now...)... tis as if bound by a commitment making me a single without freedom... <--- duh! :(

[quote name=tabachoi[-^_^-],Mar 18 2003, 04:17 PM] hmmm kung titingnan mo, parang parehong masama e.

pag sinabi mong LONELY ka, parang nagre-rely yung buong existence mo sa existence ng isa pang tao. parang bampira na kelangan ng dugo ng ibang tao para mabuhay. mali ata yon. napaka-BITTER naman kasi parang hindi ka makahanap ng kaligayahan mag-isa.

pag sinabi mo namang FREE ka, parang kulungan ang tingin mo sa relationship. kahit pa gano kasaya yung naging relationship mo, or kahit pa gano mo kamahal yung tao, parang nawalan ng saysay kasi nga KULUNGAN yung tingin mo e. nung nag-break kayo, dun ka lang nakawala sa prison. BITTER pa din.

if you become suddenly single, PAMPER YOURSELF. maraming tao sa mundo ang namamatay na hindi nagagawa yan.

don't feel bitter. don't make yourself sad. you have a million reasons to smile. :)

it depends on the circumstances.

hindi masama na sabihing lonely ka kapag nawala sa iyo ang pinakamamahal mo -- whether it's a serious girlfriend or wife. being with a special someone for so long would make that person a big part of your life... parang parte na ng existence mo. you have every right to feel lonely. and very hurt inside. :cry:

hopefully, you'll be able to ride through the storm. and afterwards, you'll be a stronger person. sana. huwag naman maging recluse. you have to stand up again and live the rest of your life meaningfully.

i'd agree on the "free" part though. nag-stay ka pa sa relationship, yun naman pala, kulungan ang tingin mo dun. the fact that you felt free afterwards just means the relationship was not that strong/healthy.

how i envy your situation.... poor meh! how can i enjoy the commitment when she's not here (for more than a year now...)... tis as if bound by a commitment making me a single without freedom... <--- duh! :(

this happens to people who...

huwag na nga...

hehehe

this happens to people who...

huwag na nga...

hehehe

Di pa tinulloy o....kakabitin ka naman...magagalit babae sayo nyan :lol: