What do MEN want?

awwwww.... datz sweet...

dont dat make grlz heart melt??

but... i dont think so...

guyz... ALL guyz...

wen dey c a beautiful grl?? wut comez to mind...

sex... gettin laid... bangin...

thinkin on how da hell can i get diz girl to bed...

but all guyz have dat... wut make d difference iz,... deyr self control...

if dey can control dem selvz... der aint gonna be any problem....

but... hey! diz iz me... datz u...

• 2 weeks later...

he he he i like the meaning of the pose u did bro. :thumbsupsmiley:

always remember dis ladies.... :P man are born to be polygamose... :evil: tama b spelling?? :huh:

correct me if im wrong... :cool: thanks.... :hypocritesmiley:

so guys wag na mag denay. he he he.... :evil:

specially married man knows how to play there dice... :evil:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BDC0425

ako what I want frm women is for them to be honest and tell us frankly kung galit! galit! kung ayaw! ayaw! at hindi yung puro nalang ok lng ang sagot!!! or wala gets nyo???

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

me, all i want to get from any girl, lady, woman, wutever which way u want to call it, is to get her LOVE....

y, simple lang, sarap magmahal ng babae huh, tlagang alaga to the max ka,plus in every succesful man, there's always a grateful woman beside him...

sad to say, i haven't met her yet....

peace y'alll......

most guys here like to have sex w girls.... :evil: thats d one part that u cnot say no or deny it.... :evil:

he he he....... tama ako mga manyak....... :cool: wag na kokontra.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

some guys naman wants her money and sex...... :thumbsupsmiley: ohh walang mag rereact... :P

pero kung titignan mo kawawa naman yung girls.... :cry: so ito ang tanong ko sa mga manyak dito........ :cool: after having sex w girls anu ang mabibigay natin sa kanila???? :blink:

not sarap sa sex ha.... :angry: something dat u cnot let her go.... :blush: sige nga umpisahan na............... :evil: he he he....... :evil:

is that all really? oh, how sad. how sad to be a man.

See...men think with their penis's. I don't know if you noticed this already.

But if you ask me what men want with women...then I would say, to have beautiful children, a loving family, and a successful marriage. Then again, it's a dream cause it takes both man and woman to make the best of what they believe is a wonderful life together.

Mahiyain, mabait at isip-bata.

Mahiyain, pag ibibili mo ng regalo , ayaw... ng hindi mamahalin.

Mabait, pag may kasalanan ka, di ka agad pinapalitan... ng pangit.

Isip-bata, pag nakikita ka, lagi kang nilalaro... ng apoy.

eto lang...

someone who has passion for something na i like... hindi yung shes into something na i like just because i like it too... say, sci-fi, or acoustic music, or movies... basta something interesting na maalala ko sya after the first date...

at syempre, yung gusto din nya ako... mahirap na. baka gusto ko nga sya, pero ayaw nman sa akin...

eto lang...

someone who has passion for something na i like... hindi yung shes into something na i like just because i like it too... say, sci-fi, or acoustic music, or movies... basta something interesting na maalala ko sya after the first date...

at syempre, yung gusto din nya ako... mahirap na. baka gusto ko nga sya, pero ayaw nman sa akin...

kuya, thats why you never had a gf. ang iniisip mo is what you like. why not have a good and quality time on the first date. just have fun and something might come after there. enjoy each others company and other things will come along the way. saka you shouldn't go for a date with someone you dont know or at least you have talked to on the phone for a week or two so wouldnt have barriers when you decide to go on a date. marami kasing girls na ayaw na nabibigla. malalaman mo naman agad yun kung ayaw nya sayo, mararamdaman mo yun kung after the first date she doesnt return to your calls or your texts.

halos lahat ng guys, young or old... gsto nila ng sex. dun lang umiikot ang mundo nila. its all about sex. basta sex. kahit na mahal pa nila yung gf nila o asawa nila yun pa rin ang basis nila. sex is always the name of the game.

ehheemmm...

may point ka jan, kaso, i suggest na wag mong lahatin...

ndi nman lahat, gusto lang to go under the girl's pants lang...

as the saying goes, LET US SEPARATE THE M_E_N FROM THE b_o_y_s.....

ehheemmm...

may point ka jan, kaso, i suggest na wag mong lahatin...

ndi nman lahat, gusto lang to go under the girl's pants lang...

as the saying goes, LET US SEPARATE THE M_E_N FROM THE b_o_y_s.....

kuya, di ko naman nilalahat. Men or boys are the almost the same pagdating sa sex. ang difference lang siguro men seems to be mature towards it and boys are not still they both want the sex. :evil: :blush: