342 replies to this topic

#341 Legend_Killer

Legend_Killer

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 03:35 PM

I already pwned you on the Jordan-Bird argument, troll. MJ is greater than Lechoke. If I could easily pwn you in that argument, what more this? Too bad for you I am done arguing with trolls and imbeciles like you.  Obsessed pa din kayong mga troll sa akin? Yung isang troll kasi puro parinig na lang kaya. Hahaha! :lol:

LOL what are you 9 years old?, still using the word pwned, pfffft

Mas lalo akong walang time sayo, it's obvious you have no life outside MTC, kaya nga gumawa ka ng another account eh, so back to regular programming na pabida ka na naman dito so you can feel good about yourself which is so pathetic pero that's what gets you off, di naman ako douche na gaya mo na epal ng epal sa mga usapan na maayos for the sake na magpabida lang to feel intellectual, for the record mas lalo kang nagmumukhang loser, sige magpabida ka na ulit dito, baka nagwiwithdrawal symptoms ka na dyan kasi matagal tagal ka din di nakaepal sa mga usapan.

#342 lee sawyer

lee sawyer

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 03:47 PM

Lechoke couldn't even make the playoffs in his first year. Larry led a team that didn't qualify for the playoffs to the ECF in his rookie season with him as the only addition. Lechoke nut-huggers will use the "he-didn't-go-to-college" excuse to justify Lechoke not leading his team to the playoffs in his first year. If he is the King, then he should have played like a king even in his rookie season. Lechoke was exposed as a pauper in his rookie season. He had to leave the Cavs in order to join forces with Wade and Bosh because he knew he couldn't carry a team. Pitiful. 

I pity the trolls here who project. They are the ones who don't have a life outside this forum. Unang post ko pa lang dito, nagquote agad. If obsession were a disease, these morons would be terminal cases.  :lol:

Edited by lee sawyer, 13 March 2020 - 08:49 PM.

#343 lee sawyer

lee sawyer

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 12:36 PM

Lechoke didn't win his first championship until his 9th year in a much softer league and he did it by joining a perceived super team. Larry did it in only his second year in a much more brutal and physical league. Lechoke would whine incessantly if he played in the era where Larry played in due to the physicality. If Larry and Lechoke played in Larry's era or Lechoke's era, Lechoke would be Larry's bitch. 

Edited by lee sawyer, 15 March 2020 - 12:41 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users