Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

Ngayon lang ako nagawi sa thread na to, hindi lang pala ako ang bad trip sa globe. i was a globe subscriber when i lost my cellphone two years ago and just to get back my cel, i asked someone from the hub kung pwde ako magavail ng promo para may libreng cell. bastos makipagusap and in my exasperation, i told him to just have my line permanently cut off. aba bigla na lang nagshrug and sinabing "ok".. hindi sya bastos masyado..

Bok EDGE- wag mo naman ibato- wala ka naman "originality" ke GMA yan. Sayang yan- globe ain't worth it, tol!

Saw the add of Smart and Citibank too! Like the 6630 sana. But budget constrains. Will downgrade my Globe as soon as my plan expires- February 20! malapit na po yon!

Sabay na approve na ko ng Sun! But will keep the downgraded-to-the- lowest-plan Globe for a couple of months and jettison it sabay sabay. Can you imagine their reaction with 5 lines being cancelled. then maybe I'll get a plan from Smart- baka prepaid. will see what happens to Sun by that time.

If your bill exceed 1000 get a Sun as a second unit and ask your friends to get them too para 24/7 whenever you can. we can't allow kasi Globe and Smart to exist by themselves. They can still collude like they did recently-kaya nawala ang switching plan.

Be successful-EDGE!

Tazmanic- you said it boss! They have this attitude na "you need us, we don't need you" Ganuon yata pag Ayala- kasi yan din na experience ko with BPI when I was a kid.

Tried withdrawing from my savings account 50 pesos then since my dad forgot to give me money for my project. They made me wait for 3 hours for that. While the regular "big" clients get their needs serve ASAP.

Convince people to teach them a lesson! Anyway , we "small" times (pions) aren't worth their time.

It's gonna be a TSUNAMI! The EXODUS is on! Globe for Good- BYE!

Bok EDGE- wag mo naman ibato- wala ka naman "originality" ke GMA yan.  Sayang yan- globe ain't worth it, tol!

Saw the add of Smart and Citibank too!  Like the 6630 sana.  But budget constrains.  Will downgrade my Globe as soon as my plan expires- February 20! malapit na po yon!

Sabay na approve na ko ng Sun!  But will keep the downgraded-to-the- lowest-plan Globe for a couple of months and jettison it sabay sabay. Can you imagine their reaction with 5 lines being cancelled.  then maybe I'll get a plan from Smart- baka prepaid.  will see what happens to Sun by that time.

If your bill exceed 1000 get a Sun as a second unit and ask your friends to get them too para 24/7 whenever you can.  we can't allow kasi Globe and Smart to exist by themselves.  They can still collude like they did recently-kaya nawala ang switching plan.

Be successful-EDGE!

hehedi ko naman gagawin yun just joking :hypocritesmiley:

anyway we should just start a new topic... Globe goodbye... the s**t we had to put up with globe...

btw another new thing happened today... tumawag ang globedirect saken kasi may application ako for the k500i na zero interest.. sabi daw niya pinatigil na daw nang management yun units na k500 and k700 sa globe direct. eh diba promo nila hanggang feb28... anyway i was more than happy to cancel my application.. =)

Goodbye Globe!

Pare, guarantisado magigising sila wala na mga subscribers nila- at least most of us.

Panay streamers nila promoting Globe Platinum. Sabi ko na nga naman from the start-pang "rich" lang (as in billings of 5,000 and up). "Poor" people like us (billings of 4,999,99 and below)-chupi!

Pare marketing promo nila for loyalty is called Globe for Good, kaya I call it Globe for Good-BYE!

Miss Managed maybe with a small plan with Smart, but will focus with SUN! Kasi nga nag collude ang Globe and Smart. don't want them to combine and screw us again! Will use the Smart as my back-up only!

What an interesting thread. I was just in Globe and Smart centers this afternoon pondering what carrier to pick.

Right now I have a Globe postpaid line, it's named to my mom. I got it seven years ago when I didn't have a job. I've been working for several years now and I thought it was time to transfer the name to me. Besides, there's a Sony Ericsson promo I wanted to avail of, the P6000 off - 0% offer. So I got the requirements and lined up. Di naman matagal.

However I was also informed that I would have to change my number if I wanted to avail of a new unit, promo or not. I asked what will happen to my number, rep said it will be available again after 6 months. I asked if I could reserve my number, rep implied I might as well accept that the number is gone.

I went to Smart and they have this nice retention program where you get to keep your number after your contract is up, AND you can choose another phone with special rates, lower than a new subscription. I'm so tempted to switch. If it weren't for the also tempting SE 6 months promo of Globe it would be easier. Decisions....

check mo muna kung really lower proced ang globe.. if u check pareho lang presyo nila with smart on most units. actually masmura pa yun ibang units sa smart. like the 6260 is cheaper by 1-2k sa plan ng smart compared to plan ng globe...

btw the SE promo... malabu yan.. they called me up about my reservation and told me that the management has decided to stop its promo on the k500 and k700.. . so whats left is the s700 and p910... and you will be lucky if u find a unit in stock...

besides yun 6000 na discount nila.. if u go buy a unit in greenhills im sure its 6k cheaper that what globe is pricing their units.. and the bad thing about globe is you will be tied up with them for 2 years.. pag sa labas mo kinuha less 6 k na walang contract pa...

so next time ur thinkin of buyin a unit.. dapat isipin mo din yan 2 yrs na contract na yan... and their actual unit price compared to prices outside...

Partners yung sa kin, Globe and Sun.

If I can't connect with my sun, i use globe.

im still keeping my globe because that number has my name on it sayang naman hehe. Plus most of my contacts know that number.

Sun is still the best for contacting my REAL Friends, relatives and gimik friends as well.

That's what am doing as of this point in time. Keeping both my Globe at minimal usage and with a down graded plan plus the use of SUN 24/7.

However, if your fond of going out of Metro-Manila, I suggest that you drop the Globe as soon as your associates are used to your new Sun number. There is no use in making the Ayalas richer.

Most specially if your not a Platinum Member.

did anybody notice that Globe brought up new ads to get new subscribers? Iba talaga mag pautot! Nothing new really. The 6630 they are offering for plan 3500, whileat Smart it's plan 2500, if you use Citibank Credit Card.

Their Nokia 9500 for plan 5000 or ehem-Platinum is being offered by Sun at plan 3500!

My opinion, Kala ng Globe tanga mga Pinoy!

GLOBE FOR GOOD-BYE!

OHNO,, i think yan din problem why a lot of people cant let go of their old globe line.. because they have sentimental attachments to their no. kaya ayaw nila kumuha ng bagong globe na line even if the promo is ok... pero saken lang .. i dont see the point anymore.. people dont really remember your no. send ka lang ng business card and they save it , thats that they dont really see ur no. yun name mo lang talaga.. kaya ako if a good promo comes up ill gladly cut it. ryt now tama si clit downgrade, downgrade, downgrade....

Parend Edge, Hindi sa sentimental reasons, but more business reasons. Since I used my Globe for business maraming nakakaalam ng number ko na yan.

I will keep it only for transitory purpose as in a few months (2 to 3 months, while my cusotmers and clients are still used to calling or texting me through that line.) However, during those few months- I will inform them that I have a new SUN number, kaysa ipapadala ko sila ng business card isa-isa- magastos yan kaysa transitional phase na gagawin ko.

its better to keep ur Sun...the Gokongweis have amassed a warchest of funds (the past year) in order to upgrade their cell sites (piggybacking their landline infrastructure) as well as installing new cell sites nationwide...so expect better connection and wider signal coverage the next 2 -5 yrs...the 24x7 scheme is a nifty strategy to approximate actual demand than hiring a 3rd party firm to do market studies :lol:

Globe on the other hand is beefing up its campaign to keep its "loyal" customers (which is predominantly Class A&B) since most of its consumer base (middle class) were swayed to switch to Sun or Smart...

Edited by orionpax

Orionpax, Globe felt that they can spend less by just focusing on their Platinum Clients. After all these clients are at a minimum billing of 5,000 per month! That means their billing can go up as high as your imagination can go!

The middles class (like me) switch not only because of the offer of SUN's 24/7 but because how we were treated. As they are expressing (not neccessarily saying) If you're not Platinum, your s**t!

Globe for Good- BYE!

In case you guys haven't notice, Globe has been posting ads like crazy.. Malamang maraming na dismaya sa kanila. Partly people are taking advantage of SUN's 24/7. But I dare say, they should look at their own backyard for the problem.

The customer service dept and the marketing dept. needs to be revamped, in my opinion.

As Jollibee's Mr. Tony Tan, used to say-"Why focus on the A and B economic strata that has only 10% of the population, while the C,D, and E is a whopping 90%?" That's why Mc Do can't beat Jollibee!

In the case of Globe they are doing the reverse, focus on the few who can spend P5,000 and up per month (platinum) and dump the rest. I don't mind getting dump-wag lang bastos!

Sila panga namamadaling i cut ko ang line.

Sa tingin ko if Mr. Ablaza, president of Globe, doesn't react fast, Globe will be in for a rude surprise. It's already happening kaya nga panay ang ads nila. But their offers are too little and too late!

Marketing 101- It's cheaper to keep your old clients/customers than look for a new one. Malamang nakalimutan nila yon!

Globe for Good-BYE!

i agree bro clitlicker....i guess Globe's market research team failed to apply the basic Pareto principle :lol: 80% of subscribers are prepaid...and 80% of the spend (or revenue) come from prepaid accounts..not on postpaid....so why focus on the lower end of the spectrum?

Switching and opportunity costs will sink Globe even further :lol:

i dropped my Globe 2 yrs ago because its to expensive :angry:

In case you guys haven't notice, Globe has been posting ads like crazy.. Malamang maraming na dismaya sa kanila.  Partly people are taking advantage of SUN's 24/7.  But I dare say, they should look at their own backyard for the problem.

The customer service dept and the marketing dept. needs to be revamped, in my opinion. 

As Jollibee's Mr. Tony Tan, used to say-"Why focus on the A and B economic strata that has only 10% of the population, while the C,D, and E is a whopping 90%?"  That's why Mc Do can't beat Jollibee!

In the case of Globe they are doing the reverse, focus on the few who can spend P5,000 and up per month (platinum) and dump the rest.  I don't mind getting dump-wag lang bastos!

Sila panga namamadaling i cut ko ang line.

Sa tingin ko if Mr. Ablaza, president of Globe, doesn't react fast, Globe will be in for a rude surprise.  It's already happening kaya nga panay ang ads nila.  But their offers are too little and too late!

Marketing 101- It's cheaper to keep your old clients/customers than look for a new one.  Malamang nakalimutan nila yon!

Globe for Good-BYE!

100% agree! ;)