Thanks, ephemeral and Jessie, for the fantastic insights 😀

#22 jojo67

jojo67

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:18 PM

a very simple test. time and time madami hot girls na roadblock ng mga mayayaman na older guys but almost always nasisingitan sila ng younger breezy and maybe pogi na girls. so it shows na not always pera habol ng girl. pero it helps a lot to get the girl but to keep her will take a lot more than just money

pogi na guys pala sorry

#23 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 5,171 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

But sometimes it turns the table on the "boys".  If you know what i mean.  :rolleyes:

#24 *Jessie*

*Jessie*

The friendzoner and friendzonee

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Bursting bubbles

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

In the concept of money, one's drive really varies depending on the type of girl ur dating. If ur dating someone who could either be a psp, chances are, money is a huge factor for them. This might be a sensitive topic for some of the guys but we are just keeping our feet on the ground.

If ur dating some smart girl who works hard and has dignity in making her own finance, she may not be exactly after ur money but ur financial intelligence. It is actually the way u handle money which she will be after.

On a personal note, I used to date a guy who was earning only 1/4 of what i was earning. But he is very frugal, no vices, low maintenance and he saves alot! He may not have had a car or his own house then but i know he has a bright future. Fast forward, he now has a car, a small business and has a better life than before. Money is only a manifestation of someone's financial literacy. Even if ur a rich kid and a smart girl sees ur just a dope wasting ur parents' money, she will drop u either way

Edited by *Jessie*, 06 June 2017 - 09:01 PM.

• Gamaliel likes this

#25 jojo67

jojo67

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

peruviandog

I think the gold digger thing only applies to girls who cant earn for themselves. If the hot girl is very capable of making or earning for themselves and for their family then the money thing is not in the equation. Lalo pa if the girl has simple needs and not materialistic but this is very very hard to find nowadays.

Lalo pa mga 25yo up na. alam na nila na gusto lang nating mga guys e body nila so might as well get something out of it hahaha

#26 Eraserhead69

Eraserhead69

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:48 AM

I no longer have patience for certain things, not because Ive become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and thats why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience. _ Meryl Streep quoted it as words she lives by!
Update: originally written by José Micard Teixeira.

Advertisements

Very nice quote madam....

#27 *Jessie*

*Jessie*

The friendzoner and friendzonee

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Bursting bubbles

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:38 PM

i kinda disagree with this. Hot, independent women, in general, dont want to be with broke, loser guys. Gusto nila yung malapit or, better , higher sa level nila financially.Can you blame them ? no. Madame silang options and madalas mas maayos pa yung itsura ng guy na mapera kaysa sa wala, so theyll go with the former.

True. Or at least a guy with good financial values. U can not expect a successful woman to waste time with loser guys. Because successful women don't have a loser mindset. You attract who you are in the relationship. Very few exceptions happen not to follow the same path but do not be a fool to always count on rare exceptions. Work hard to follow the natural law of attraction.

Edited by *Jessie*, 18 June 2017 - 02:39 PM.

#28 DorkVader

DorkVader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:04 PM

There are always exceptions. I cannot really say for certain what goes on inside a girl's head. I know some real sensible, successful ones who say one thing then do the exact opposites after a while... As far opposite as it gets! I think girls' are influenced more by emotions than men, thus the reason for flip flopping. But hey, I am not complaining. Who wants a girl who's too predictable? That would be too boring. Masarap din yung may konting toyo, adds to the excitement and to a girl's appeal. Huwag lang crazy bitch, siyempre.

#29 theTONI

theTONI

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

Don’t expect a woman to tell you, “I like you being here,” or, “I want you to leave.”

#30 Stopasking

Stopasking

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:26 PM

Women just want their men to make them feel important. They want to feel secure. Why would a man cheat on a woman if he was already satisfied with her? And vise Versa.
The real question is, what are we all really after?
  • 27whims likes this

#31 jepjepoy1

jepjepoy1

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:06 PM

Thank you for this wonderdul and sensible thread. Very helpful. Good job
  • FleurDeLune likes this

#32 Bustliner

Bustliner

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

They want space once in a while..

#33 27whims

27whims

wanderluster

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:04 AM

to get some of you out of the 'gold digger' frame of mind, we can actually summarize what a woman wants to 3 A's:

attention, affection, affirmation.  

credits to ermita rojo's page for this. 

#34 eden.catala

eden.catala

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

my woman want equality. ayaw nya ng may lamangan. medyo may pagka-maldita din kasi. #hugot

#35 odin02

odin02

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:All about Improvement..

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

Nice topic.

#36 nick_cage

nick_cage

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:10 AM

they liked to be treated special

#37 Baby boss

Baby boss

😈

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:35 AM

lambing

#38 nytcr4wl3r

nytcr4wl3r

Retired

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:30 PM

That they want sex when they want it.

#39 AsianCutie*CA

AsianCutie*CA

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:50 PM

For you to marry them

#40 yezir

yezir

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:42 PM

Open doors for her...Say 'bless you' when she sneezes...Hold her hand(always)..Cuddle time...Hug her while you both sleep..Never fail to Send her goodmorning and goodnight messages....Accompany her to the washroom...Smile and suck it all in when she farts...:-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dating, Self-confidence, Personality Development, Psychology

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users