Does God Answer Your Prayers?

i believe GOD answers our prayers.

his answer(s) may or may not be to our liking.

of course we hope all the time that what he gives

us is what we wish for. there are times however

that his reply is the opposite of what we ask

and pray for. it's during those times that we

have to make our faith work... believing

in what we dont see. its the time when we dont

ask questions and close our eyes and just believe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes HE did.

yesterday i lost my phone, left it in the couch in the office.Tried to looked for it..i already given up looking for it. But last night before i slept.. i prayed that he touch that person's heart and return the cellphone. This morning when i got to the office, i asked the guards if somebody returned a cellphone, and to my surprise it was my phone!

thank you Lord for answering my prayer.

There is this link that I was reading a moment ago, and according to the article, "those who were prayed for were as likely to have a setback in hospital, be re-admitted, or die within six months as those not prayed for."

Here's the rest of it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4681771.stm

Believe it or not, that's up to you. I am not sure if those patients and people who prayed are atheist or belongs to different religion.

But one thing is for sure, prayer makes you calm and relax no matter what the outcome is and what would be the consequences.

• 1 month later...

God answers my prayer with YES, NO and WAIT.

I always pray to Him evry single day and give thanks for all the blessings. When I want something I pray for it, if God wants it for me at that very moment He gives it to me right away. If some of my prayers are not answered then I know God doesn't want me to have it. Sometimes God says Wait / Stop to my prayers. I know that God is telling me "Not now my child". I always pray for an opportunity to come I prayed for it for as long as I can remember (since I was n high school, i think) nothing happened. Then last 2 yrs ago everthing fell into place, He gave it to me in His own time.

amen to that ms APD......we have the same belief

thanks... a lot of my prayers were answered and some are left unanswered but there's no reason for me to be frustrated 'cause I know God knows what's best for me. Although physically we can't see God but God speaks to us through our hearts. We just have to listen to what our hearts desires. That's what God wants us to do.