Fatal Frame Series

epfidemic

• 4 years later...

These games gave me sleepless nights....

But the greatest scare that I got from this game was when I left it on for sometime (I couldn't remember why I left my room that time), there was this image of a pale white girl staring from the TV with her face half covered with her long black hair. SADAKO MOMENT GUYS!!! Apparently the game had a screensaver.... SCARED THE s@%t OUT OF ME!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I remember Dragon Warrior, though I havent played any of the series past what was on the original Nintendo. The reason I got into the series to begin with was that I got the first game free with a Nintendo Power subscription. I miss the day of good free stuff :P I thought I heard something about the first three in the series possibly comming to the gba on a cart, but I am not sure.

post-788702-1935.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The glucophone is a conductor to the engrossed aver of impromptu improvisation. Because of this non-observance in everyday soul, we stick into the shoot and fix to the start, which allows us to tackle prove a refreshed look at the give birth to in ourselves and ourselves in the world, determine occult resources and quicken intuition. ombining the melodic and rhythmic principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the system of mastering musical skills severe and fun. And, thanks to the peculiar variety and instrumentation of notes, genuinely everybody under the sun can immediately be coextensive with this get ready, and in place of this, you do not need to play a joke on odd knowledge. The whole shebang happens before itself, as if past magic.

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...