July is almost done with less than 4 hours to go in the market. My July profit is going to be around +$4.1-4.5K.

Prior I documented here how my month's $3.3K got reduced with a loss of -$2.1K to bring it down to just +$1.1K. The purpose is to demo that market goes up and recovers over time, and now I am looking at +$4.3K.

Equally important to regularly investing over time in the stock market are patience and right psyche. You have to believe markets WILL go up eventually even when down big, otherwise, why invest at all? :)

So how do you buy? Do you just pre-order and pre-sell or do you turn on at night (day in US) and trade ? btw, nice Info on link. Is that limited to Singaporeans or can Pinoys from Philippines also create accounts on those platforms?

Buy at night and trade...Meron din akong pre-buy at pre-sell (ETFs). Pwede sya sa lahat ng SG residents kasi tied up sya sa SG bank, meaning dpat may SG bank acct ka. I don’t think pwede sya sa non-SG residents.

• Like (+1) 1

Buy at night and trade...Meron din akong pre-buy at pre-sell (ETFs). Pwede sya sa lahat ng SG residents kasi tied up sya sa SG bank, meaning dpat may SG bank acct ka. I don’t think pwede sya sa non-SG residents.

Gusto ko subukan din yan sa gabi with PSE kaso baka makatulog ako sa trade, maipit haha.

Galing mo naman kaya pala barkda mo mga taga Orchard Residences, eh sa umaga kita ka sa Singapore market, tapos sa gabi, kita ka sa US market. Times 2 every day! :)

Gusto ko subukan din yan sa gabi with PSE kaso baka makatulog ako sa trade, maipit haha.

Galing mo naman kaya pala barkda mo mga taga Orchard Residences, eh sa umaga kita ka sa Singapore market, tapos sa gabi, kita ka sa US market. Times 2 every day! :)

Wahahahaha...hindi ko nman gabi-gabi minomonitor yan...mas chinechek ko sa stocks na app ng iphone 3gs ko 😂

Nababagalan ako sa kita sa PSE..tapos ang exchange rate mas hindi maganda (sgd vs php)...mas masaya sa US market..maidlip ka lang anglaki na agad.....ng binagsak 😂

Wahahahaha...hindi ko nman gabi-gabi minomonitor yan...mas chinechek ko sa stocks na app ng iphone 3gs ko

Nababagalan ako sa kita sa PSE..tapos ang exchange rate mas hindi maganda (sgd vs php)...mas masaya sa US market..maidlip ka lang anglaki na agad.....ng binagsak

Ako kasi math models kaya as long as me database, it doesn't matter for me which ever market, be it US or Philippines. Syempre proprietary sa akin itong models. But I have to monitor kasi even ETFs and MFs are based off on math of others, and pag sablay math nila, I have to be able to adjust.

Maybe one of these days I put up a company so that others could ride with me. My concern is my returns are big. People would think of me as a scam. :D

This year is important to me kasi flat lang halos market YTD. Madali kasing magdeliver ng returns like in last year when all was good. But in flat years or even down years, that's when I can use my hedge calcs, which I believe are way better than those of top hedge funds'. B)

Ako kasi math models kaya as long as me database, it doesn't matter for me which ever market, be it US or Philippines. Syempre proprietary sa akin itong models. But I have to monitor kasi even ETFs and MFs are based off on math of others, and pag sablay math nila, I have to be able to adjust.

Maybe one of these days I put up a company so that others could ride with me. My concern is my returns are big. People would think of me as a scam. :D

This year is important to me kasi flat lang halos market YTD. Madali kasing magdeliver ng returns like in last year when all was good. But in flat years or even down years, that's when I can use my hedge calcs, which I believe are way better than those of top hedge funds'. B)

How to be you po ser?? 😂

Andami mong oras ah..ako kasi medyo simple lang ang pananaw ko..

1. If you are buying a good stocks/ETFs/MFs, it will surely increase in due time. I am investing, not trading.

2. In times of uncertainties (war, recession, pandemic, etc), buy gold before or at the start of uncertainties. Gold is proven to appreciate in these times. Next will be consumer related (eg. XLY). This covid-19 time, everything online is strong, so invest in online related biz (eg. KWEB).

3. Try to read financial articles (yahoo finance, forbes, etc) during your free time. It helps.

This is just me. I may not get the highest returns because I am not MRS, who do the math. I just rely on my own experience plus mga tsismoso at tsismosang articles 😂

• Like (+1) 1

How to be you po ser??

Andami mong oras ah..ako kasi medyo simple lang ang pananaw ko..

1. If you are buying a good stocks/ETFs/MFs, it will surely increase in due time. I am investing, not trading.

2. In times of uncertainties (war, recession, pandemic, etc), buy gold before or at the start of uncertainties. Gold is proven to appreciate in these times. Next will be consumer related (eg. XLY). This covid-19 time, everything online is strong, so invest in online related biz (eg. KWEB).

3. Try to read financial articles (yahoo finance, forbes, etc) during your free time. It helps.

This is just me. I may not get the highest returns because I am not MRS, who do the math. I just rely on my own experience plus mga tsismoso at tsismosang articles

I think because I had more time or age to season lang (or maging gurang :lol: ) kaya ko nagagawa ito. You will get there and, mas hihigit pa! :) What you said is exactly how I am doing it also except meron na akong non-retirement fund that I can play with.

I try to hit a minimum 20% return a year for my non-retirement fund and I think I can do that. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, year 2018 was a bad year, while 2020 so far is flat. So the past 3-year historical performance would be a good gauge for my Math models. Will it hit 60% (i.e., 3 full years x 20%) or will it just generate close to what the market (S&P) got?

As you can see, my models got more than 60% return and has beaten the market. You might even say I doubled my money in 3 years by almost hitting 100%. Pero when I put up my investment firm, sino maniniwala sa ganyang return? They would all think it's a scam :lol: :lol: . Swerte na lang nung first clients ko who would entrust their money with me as they get to ride with me as these are real, not fictional. And it has weathered the bad year of 2018 and this year's flat year so far. So all the more higher returns kung consecutive bullish years like in the 1990s. :ninja:

6KgLCuQ.jpg

Edited by MRROUGHSEX
  • Like (+1) 1

Using my 4 step approach to calculating returns, it is 93%. Yun kasing 98% is only for equities. I'm not 100% equities all the time kasi nga me selling involved which puts me into cash for some of the times.

I prefer my 4 step approach as the True Return.

Step 1. Divide total contributions by 2. 119/2 = 59.5.

Step 2. Add Opening Balance and Step 1. 6 + 59.5 = 65.5

Step 3. Add all profits (interest + dividends + appreciation). 5 + 56 = 61

Step 4. Get RoI by dividing Step 3 by Step 2. 61 / 65.5 = 93%.

NrU8hNy.jpg

Edited by MRROUGHSEX

I think because I had more time or age to season lang (or maging gurang :lol: ) kaya ko nagagawa ito. You will get there and, mas hihigit pa! :) What you said is exactly how I am doing it also except meron na akong non-retirement fund that I can play with.

I try to hit a minimum 20% return a year for my non-retirement fund and I think I can do that. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, year 2018 was a bad year, while 2020 so far is flat. So the past 3-year historical performance would be a good gauge for my Math models. Will it hit 60% (i.e., 3 full years x 20%) or will it just generate close to what the market (S&P) got?

As you can see, my models got more than 60% return and has beaten the market. You might even say I doubled my money in 3 years by almost hitting 100%. Pero when I put up my investment firm, sino maniniwala sa ganyang return? They would all think it's a scam :lol: :lol: . Swerte na lang nung first clients ko who would entrust their money with me as they get to ride with me as these are real, not fictional. And it has weathered the bad year of 2018 and this year's flat year so far. So all the more higher returns kung consecutive bullish years like in the 1990s. :ninja:

6KgLCuQ.jpg[/size]

Bakit naman hindi maniniwala kung meron kang data na pwede nilang macheck? Pero kung ako sila papalibre muna akosayo sa las vegas bago maging client mo 😂😂😂

Bakit naman hindi maniniwala kung meron kang data na pwede nilang macheck? Pero kung ako sila papalibre muna akosayo sa las vegas bago maging client mo

Sure basta ba mahakot mo mga kapithaybols mo si Jet Li saka barkada mong si Jacky Chan sa OR to invest. US$100M lang minimum each Don PP. ;) Kaya nila yan kasi it will become $200M each in 5 years, conservative na yan. ;)

Edited by MRROUGHSEX
  • Like (+1) 1

Retirement

Sa wakas bumalik na sa + yung retirement accounts ko. +0.30%. :D Ito yung mga buy and hold forever accounts ko. Kaso Managed funds yan, which means the Fund Manager manages the fund for me by trying to beat the market and in return I am charged management fee each year. It is a proof that 99% of such "finance wizards" perform worse than had they just bought the market (i.e., SPY) and hold.

I guess I should be happy kasi it is proof that prices go back up over time even when people mess it up. ^_^

Product Description by AmazonHow did a world-famous dancer with no knowledge of the stock market, or of finance in general, make 2 million dollars in the stock market in 18 months starting with only 10,000? Darvas is legendary, and with good reason. Find out why.

More info about it you can see here https://antivirusmonster.com/

Turning 10K to 2M in 18 months is luck. Just like turning a 10 into a 100M in a jackpot lotto.