• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:gmiks.. gurls..dates..

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:38 AM

advice..

depende sa motels...

kung walk-in o may garage...

pag walk-in jahe.. madalas dami kasabay.. wlang privacy...

at pag medyo maganda ksama u pagpipiyestahan kau mga nakapila na partner..

pag may garage.. lahat privacy na inyo..

depende sa place...

kung along major roads and within downtown

or

specified place na puro motels lang.. (ie.. pasig, sta mesa or pasay?

most motels merun silang service vehicle ( u can ask for it)

na pwde kau ihatid 5km from the hotel for a minimum charge.

#42 tariki

tariki

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

ask ko lang po pag sa taxi room ba pano?pagbaba ba ng taxi may lalapit na room boy or what?help naman kc newbie po.saka san nio po advice na magandang motel sa cubao or caloocan for a newbie?

#43 ichiro_zen

ichiro_zen

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:38 AM

actually pag first time talaga sa motel nakakahiya kahit alam mo hindi mo naman kakilala yun sasalubong sayo. iniisip mo kung ano yun iniisip nila sayo bakit ka pupunta sa motel.

narealize ko para pala ako tanga bakit ako nahihihya at iniisip ko pa kung ano iniisip nila eh sa dami ng pumupunta dun natural isa lang naman ang pakay nila bakit pupunta dun at sanay na sila sa ganung thought.

#44 jerpau

jerpau

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:29 AM

guys ano b ung walk in at gate pasS??noob kc ako e..
pno pg mlpt lng smn ung motel..
ano ggwn ko??
2tal bkasyon nmn ngyon bka wla masydo tao..
pki bigyn nmn aq ng kumpletong guide o..

#45 broughame_69

broughame_69

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:20 AM

walk-in - punta k sa motel ng walang sasakyan
gate pass - resibo, pakita mo sa guard para makalabas ng motel

#46 janz

janz

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:friends and activity partners

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

pasok w8 kapag tinawag bayad tapos pasok sa rum. ganun lang un. :mtc:

#47 mike168

mike168

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

pag newbie ka sa mga walk in ka nalang like sogo para mas mura, tska mas di nakakahiya pag walk in

#48 mike168

mike168

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:08 PM

tska mas nakakatakot if nagdala ka ng car pano if may nakakita sa kotse nyo? lolz sa taxi naman kakahiya naman sabihin na punta ka motel so the best talaga ang walk in

#49 adick2cum

adick2cum

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Chatting

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:06 PM

grabe itong tread lng na to ang binasa ko ng buong buo kasi isa ako sa mga newbie, e2 mismo din mismo ang tanong ko.. thanks dami ko napulot ka tips sa mga veterans :lol:

#50 icymyk

icymyk

Static Member

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

buksan mo pinto
hanapin mo yung front desk
ask for a room + key
bayad ka
punta ka elevator
hanapin room number
pasok sa room w/ key
ACTION!!!
pack up
labas room
punta elevator
punta front desk
bigay key
buksan pinto palabas
ayos na
UWI na

hahaha

#51 gulaman

gulaman

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

bat may susi pa, eh nasa loob na nga kayo ng room, :P

#52 CRaZzY

CRaZzY

Single,... Not Available.but ALWAYS...NEGOTIABLE...hihihih

• (05) Regular
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:00 AM

hehehe edi iiwan mo sa labas ng pinto yun key???...hala siya... ng bigla bumukas yang pinto nyo...HULI KA.....!!!!!!!! :goatee: lols
peace

#53 russelltkd

russelltkd

flares

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:44 PM

hehehe edi iiwan mo sa labas ng pinto yun key???...hala siya... ng bigla bumukas yang pinto nyo...HULI KA.....!!!!!!!! :goatee: lols
peace

bka gusto nya ng audience haha...

#54 icymyk

icymyk

Static Member

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

wala ka ata common sense eh, halos lahat ng motel/hotel/apartelle meron susi.
anu gusto mo me manonood sayo? lol

#55 ladykiller

ladykiller

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:38 PM

quote name='icymyk' date='Jul 15 2007, 06:26 PM' post='4561611']
wala ka ata common sense eh, halos lahat ng motel/hotel/apartelle meron susi.
anu gusto mo me manonood sayo? lol
[/quote]

korek ka jan tol. aditional yun fact na kayang kaya din ng rooomboy buksan ang room maski hawak mo pa susi. hwag tatanga-tanga, specially kung me kasama din kayo sa kabilang room. always lock your room pag makikakapitbahay, nanakawan ka ng roomboy!!!

Edited by ladykiller, 15 July 2007 - 06:38 PM.

#56 jester

jester

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:Fun, Fun, FUn.

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:43 PM

Copied it before from a different forum site. Credit to the original poster. Kalimotan ko kasi kung san ko toh nakuha. Helped me alot. :thumbsupsmiley: .

From the Motel Guide at Philippines For Men:

There are several classes of motels. Room rates vary on the type of motel you choose and of course the higher the class, the more expensive the room.

The class A motels normally have different types of rooms—--a suite, a mini-suite, garage room, taxi room. Class A motels also would have extra amenities like a jacuzzi or a steam sauna. Class A motels would be the Victoria Court and Anito line. Depending on the type of room, cost could range from P600 to P2000 for a 3-hour stay.

Class B would be the Flower Groups—Daisy, Orchid, Dahlia. Normally about P500 for a 3-hour stay.

Class C would be Winston Lodge, Queensland, Sogo, etc. Really for those with tight budgets.

Personally, best bang for the buck would be the Flower Groups. For comfort and ambiance, go for Victoria.

By the way, on the Victoria motels, I had the opportunity to setup a stag party in one of their suites. I find them very professional and accomodating. They had set buffet meals available and you can order liquor and cases of beer from them—ice cold if you wish. They even go setup the room with the buffet table and the food all lined up for you. I was impressed!

I have heard that some motels also offer girls. Personally, I haven’t tried this.

If you do decide to go to a motel with that special someone (or at least special for the next 3 hours), here is how you would go about it:

- Make a turn into the motel lot. Wait for the roomboy to approach you. If there are several rooms to choose, the roomboy will ask you for your choice. If there are several cars waiting, just patiently park behind the queue of the other cars.

- A roomboy will assist you on where to park next. If you are impatient, go to another motel. Normally motels of different chains are closeby.

- As mentioned, some motels offer jacuzzis or steam saunas. If you are into those things, make sure you mention it to the roomboy. Make sure your partner is in to it also, otherwise your money goes to waste.

- Once you have given your preference, the room boy will guide you to the garage, so slowly park your car and the roomboy will tell you to wait for a while since they have to clean the room and change the sheets. Often times, the room is ready and the roomboy will just give you the “thumbs up” sign. If you have a discount card, give it to the room boy before entering.

- Enter the room and ask your partner to relax. After a few minutes the phone will ring and the operator will ask you if everything is ok and will ask if you would like to order food or drinks. Condoms are also available and can be ordered.

- There should be towels, tissue, and soap available for you to freshen up. Not all motels, however, offer toothbrush and toothpaste and you will have to order these. Most hotels don’t have shavers.

- Occassionally, the remote to the TV is in the room. Sometimes, the roomboy will hand to you once you park you car or once your are in the room. If you can't locate the remote, call the operator.

- While you can use all the amenities inside the motel, bear in mind that you will still have to pay for anything you take from the refrigerator. The refrigerator is normally stocked with beer, bottled mixed drinks, energy drinks, and softdrinks. There is normally one or two bottles of complimentary mineral water.

- Some motels have VCR/VCD/DVD players where you can use to play and watch movies. Some motel TVs have channels which caters to Adult contents like rated R movies and oftentimes XXX movies. Make sure your partner is also in this as it could turn her off.

- Check the sheets. If there is a stain, you can ask the operator to have it changed. Or you can even change rooms altogether. Don’t worry though, this very rarely happens. (However, if you watch CSI, you will also know that there is no such thing as clean sheets, even in 5-star hotels)

- If you’re into a romantic mood, just turn on the radio enough to bring a romantic atmosphere. If you are in a wild disco mood, look for the MTV channel in the TV.

- There is a long-standing rumor that motels utilize one-way mirrors with a video camera behind it. Personally, I find it unlikely in the class A motels. However, for your peace-of-mind, check on the structural design of the room—obviously if there is no room behind the mirror, it is unlikely that there is a camera there. Check on the picture frames also. With the advent of technology, cameras can now be of all shapes and sizes. Check also the wirings beside the TV. Of course, if you are paranoid, do it with the lights off or inside the bathroom.

- Now go do your thing. As the song says–--now go do that voodoo that you do so well.

- If you use a condom, wrap it in tissue and dump it in the garbage bin. Personally I don’t ditch the dirty rubber in the toilet as it could clog up the pipes.

- Once you’re done, just dial “0″ on the phone and tell the operator that you are “checking out.” After a few minutes, the roomboy will ring the doorbell. Go out, look at the bill, check for the amount, and verify the orders you took. Hand the roomboy your money and wait for him to leave. The roomboys from the Victoria Group bring loose change so you don’t have to wait.

- Be a gentleman by not allowing anyone see your girl in the garage. Make sure the doors are closed and the garage door is not lifted.

- Drive out.

Here are the typical questions I get:

Can you stay overnight? Yes. Many motels have what they call a "12-hour" rate, which is cheaper than simply multiplying the 3-hour rate by 4.

Can I bring two (or more) girls? Yes. As mentioned, I have staged entire stag parties inside motel rooms.

How is the cuisine inside motels? I have only had the opportunity of trying out the food in Victoria Court, and it is good. I enjoy their Crispy Pata and their Lechon Kawali.

Are there motel rooms with mirrors? Yes. The Flower Group has. Orchid has always been my favorite.

Has a motel ever been raided? Not that I know of. Unless you are doing something illegal like drugs or child prostitution, there is nothing to be afraid of.

#57 Gwen Morales

Gwen Morales

In love with a Dragon

• Diyosa
  • 6526 posts
  • Interests:Kissing in the rain // star gazing // listening to your stories :)

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:21 AM

kung estudyante... paltan ang school uniform ng casual clothes! ;)

tsk.. tsk... tsk... BI ako... sorry po! *peace out!*

#58 tagpi

tagpi

Tagpi

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:48 AM

Parang nung first time ko..takot, nahihiya sa taxi driver, baka may makakita....til u become a veteran

who gives a rat's ass anyway? happy si taxi driver, may extra commission siya sa motel for bringing you to their place, the room boys will not stare at you in the eye (bawal yun to preserve your privacy as a matter of policy). eveyone knows you are there to unload so so are no exception. don't pretend but don't be too cocky also.

(girl: is that a gun or are you just happy to see me?) :goatee:

so lighten up. tell the cabbie you want to go to any freaking motel, get a nice room (the higher rate means better amenities). hump away. pay and leave. another nice day to get laid, ain't it so?

#59 iwalkalone

iwalkalone

†Uh-uh Degg-degg†

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14850 posts
  • Interests:shorten please. Thanks.

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:55 PM

sows! simple lang! mag check in ka...kung tatlo kayo...magtago yung isa sa backseat....ano bang mahirap sa pagpasok sa motel...anak ng....nakakapanginig kayo ng laman ah!

#60 niceNslow.2

niceNslow.2

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 634 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:51 PM

hahaha!
yan! ginagalit nio si ma'am iwalkalone eh ;)

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (5)