Driver's license - may katok ka pag nakalimutan mo

Car registration - important

Gun in glove compartment - self defense

Loose change - parking and/or toll

Spare tire - alam mo na yun

floor jack - sa gulong ?

camera or fone wd cam - pag nabangga

tire wrench - para lumuwag

most important of all .. hindi ka aandar pag walang gasolina ...

kaya mga pare ... gas muna .. bago andar....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tama, much better kung may driver!!! para siya na bahala sa lahat!

mas maganda kapag walang driver, atleast walang istorbo (sa chicks) at dapat alam mo kung paano ayusin auto mo (dagdag pogi points ulit sa girls)

for me dadalhin ko ay

1. wallet (atm, money, condoms, driver and gun license etc.... )

2. My Girl

3. FHM

4. uzi or shotgun (many bullets)

5. toolbox, spare tire or any spare items

6. extra shirt, body spray, etc..... personal hygine)

ung lang

post-55138-1104411689.jpg :boo:

this is just me and may not apply to anyone else.

hi capacity - more shots (eg 17+1 or 19+1), much needed in urban areas. for example: "kukuyugin" ka ng mga gangs, tambay or tricycle drivers and you'll need to fire away and hit as many as you can.

rural - stopping power (7+1). Even if I have an M16 or an mp5 I won't be able to carry that around in my car. I am however assuming that if I ever go against someone who has an M16 you will need a pistol powerful enough to immidiately subdue that threat. There are more powerful pistols out there but this is what "I" prefer.

again this is just my prefferences that I am sharing.

hanep, parang mga asong kalye lang ang mga papatayin mo ah

this is just me and may not apply to anyone else.

hi capacity - more shots (eg 17+1 or 19+1), much needed in urban areas. for example: "kukuyugin" ka ng mga gangs, tambay or tricycle drivers and you'll need to fire away and hit as many as you can.

rural - stopping power (7+1). Even if I have an M16 or an mp5 I won't be able to carry that around in my car. I am however assuming that if I ever go against someone who has an M16 you will need a pistol powerful enough to immidiately subdue that threat. There are more powerful pistols out there but this is what "I" prefer.

again this is just my prefferences that I am sharing.

teka, how'd you get gun permits with that way of thinking? meron nga ba? <_<

TEAR GAS!! :evil: And not just any kind of tear gas but the one i've been seeing installed in the cars of some of the top executives in big corporations. I've seen some of these cars that actually have it installed on the roof or on the step boards of their vans/suv's.

I've also seen a portable type kept in cars of many people especially ladies. It's color yellow and it looks like a harmless fire extinguisher. Out of curiosity i asked the cars owner about it and she was more than willing to demonstrate how it worked. F***ING S**T that 3lb tank sprayed a distance of 20+ ft.!! :blink: To top it all of, the teargas isn't your garden variety teargas but a more lethal mixture called CS!! :evil:

I was so impressed that i actually bought 2 of the portable types and immediately threw away the pathetic looking bronco tear gas that i always kept in my car. ;)

I wanted to buy the one installed on the car itself but honestly i couldn't afford the price. :(

• 3 weeks later...