Ethical Hacking

you can do a windows reinstall/upgrade if it is a xp ( boot from a windows xp installation ) boot install it will have a option to reinstall a new xp i said again dont reformat !!!

yun nga lang mawawala lahat ng installation mo .. at kung meron kang files sa my documents forget about it ( sigurado madedelete ) pero nasa root drive C:\ intact pa rin sigurado

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I need a software (ala Teamviewer, Real VNC) that does not display any popups or change the remote desktop wallpaper whenever I connect to the host PC. In short, it's like a stealthy remote desktop program that I'm in need of. The reason is because I'm trying to monitor the PC back at home and I would like to make sure I go undetected while at the same time still being able to transfer files in and out of my PC. I'm getting suspicious with the activities of our household help back at home. I have the following details such as IP AD, User Name and Password of Windows. What do you guys think should I use? Thanks and regards to all.

Hi guys,

I need a software (ala Teamviewer, Real VNC) that does not display any popups or change the remote desktop wallpaper whenever I connect to the host PC. In short, it's like a stealthy remote desktop program that I'm in need of. The reason is because I'm trying to monitor the PC back at home and I would like to make sure I go undetected while at the same time still being able to transfer files in and out of my PC. I'm getting suspicious with the activities of our household help back at home. I have the following details such as IP AD, User Name and Password of Windows. What do you guys think should I use? Thanks and regards to all.

TightVNC

CHEERS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hello....just wanna know if possible bang malaman nung isang hacker or mahack nya ung incoming at outgoing message ng isang account or marestore nya lhat ng deleted mail sa inbox at sent items....at malaman agad na me new account akong ginawa?????

:unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

@Curian

Try to use password recovery disk if you have one. If not, try to use hiren's password recovery tool. OR!!! you could use WinPE, but this is only used by knowledgeable users...

@mscobol

what are we looking into po ba? sa internal lang yung hacker or sa external? Kasi pwede deploy ng parang wormlike file na mag a act na mag phone home sa PC sa WAN eh. Or kung internal yan, nakalimutan ko yung technical term na pwedeng gamitin para mag act yung workstation niya as a decoy server eh. I think it's mac spoofing??? Oh, I forgot, the answer is yes.

• 3 months later...

I've recently installed hackintosh on 3 laptops and 1 desktop... however are there any hackintosh builders out there? i'd like to build an i7 system but the Gigabyte motherboards aren't that available here.

Hackintosh builds - on an ASUS A8Sc and Acer Aspire One D250, Acer Travelmate 4000 Series, HP Pavilion p6255d...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some Macs run on AMD.. :)

Yes they run on Intel and AMD... The processor is the easy part, as long as they have SSE2 - SSE3 capability its fine (which most processors are today - even the Atom) however, its the motherboard that has a lot of compatibility problems. People who have built hackintoshes suggest the use of Gigabit, ASUS, Foxconn boards, but they just don't work straight out of the box, the BIOS should be modified too. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hello....just wanna know if possible bang malaman nung isang hacker or mahack nya ung incoming at outgoing message ng isang account or marestore nya lhat ng deleted mail sa inbox at sent items....at malaman agad na me new account akong ginawa?????

If your looking for an email message you can sniff the network to intercept and capture data packets. Some available freeware tools includes "wireshark" formerly known as ethereal

For the restoration of email messages, hmmm, this can be done in your exchange server mailbox and run some recovery tools like Encase and other recovery tools such as Pandora Recovery etc. check also the exchange server logs for possible new domain account email created.

what are we looking into po ba? sa internal lang yung hacker or sa external? Kasi pwede deploy ng parang wormlike file na mag a act na mag phone home sa PC sa WAN eh. Or kung internal yan, nakalimutan ko yung technical term na pwedeng gamitin para mag act yung workstation niya as a decoy server eh. I think it's mac spoofing??? Oh, I forgot, the answer is yes.

quite correct,

Although this can be done thru internal network, if you want to intercept all email messages to your account you better be skillful enough to do a lot of hacking techniques.

Let's say you are in the same network using Outlook as your mail service. The easiest way to hack the account is to brute force the victim's account password. although this may take some time if the victim's password Complexity is strong (Combination of Symbols, Numbers, Special Characters etc.) but if it uses weak password, you'll be lucky enough to crack the password within minutes. Reliable and strong password cracker is John The Ripper. google it for the download but take precaution for possible trojans.

If you have no patience for cracking passwords, you may try Session Hijacking and Session Replay. this also can be done thru sniffing. just pray that you can find cleartext username and passwords during your capture. although, some drawback of sniffers is that they cannot sniff data if your network uses layer 2 devices or switches. This is where you can use the technique Mac Spoofing and Port Mirroring. B)

I have given you some ideas try researching and studying..it pays. B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MGA MASTERS, I need an advice or some general or even first hand knowledge about this one, i know off to sa topic thread na to, recently i got robbed in my office, dumaan ata sa bintana yung magnanakaw kasi walang force entry sa main door...anyhow....whats really concern me is the data in my laptop, it has a original windows OS, three account on my windows, two admin one guest, one admin is not password protected the other is password protected, the admin which is not admin protected cannot access the files in admin with password....ano ba usually modus operandi ng mga magnanakaw ng laptop.....once they get my laptop do they format it immediately to sell? kalkalin ang files? or any tips about this matter...thanks in advance please do pitch in.