The PC and Laptop Repair Guide

Hi Guys,

Gusto ko ng FR and to provide yung mga recommended repair shops nyo na gadget/technology related. Shops that you would highly recommend to your friends/family.

Thanks!

I'm seeking info so that I can go there and find out. I'm especially interested in hard disk repair or data recovery services. Puro overseas ang nakikita ko sa internet eh. Wala bang local nito.

What kind of HD repair do you need? Which parts are damaged? What exactly do you need and what kind of data recovery are we talking about here?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
where can i buy affordable IBM LCD for my laptop? mine got broken and it will cost me 30k to have it fixed according to villman.. 17k if second hand :(

i'm using an external monitor right now.. :(

go to www.tipidpc.com but be very very careful when you transact with people....make sure you test the unit or meet in a computer shop where they can plug and test the item before you actually pay for it. Never never pay upfront. good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
its impractical to have ur monitor repaired if the price is almost the price for a brand new unit... a brand new has one year waranty compared to 2nd hand monitors...

Disposable na mga monitor ngayon. I'd go with the suggestion to just buy a new one pag nasira at wala na warranty. A

brand new monitor should last at least 2-3 years under normal operating condition

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, jz buy a new one or from 2nd hand stores. A non-working monitor should be disposed properly coz it has lead in it. And also a no-no to open a monitor (unless you're a qualified technician) kc kahit matagal na matagal na siyang di ginamit, retained pa rin ang voltage ng capacitor. It's deadly!

• 2 months later...
Help! :wacko: My computer has virus. Can you recommend repair person/shop who can help me?

I am from Paranaque. And I will appreciate if you can give contact person and number who can repair my computer.

I am willing to go to makati, mandaluyong, laspinas or wherever.

Thanks.

Hi vball8,

First you can try the vendor where you bought the machine from.

• 1 month later...

yup... go back to the store where you got your machine.... always make sure that you have a good anti-virus and anti spyware installed... it is so hard to be unguarded...

i had a problem when i tried to install an anti-virus in a friends computer, it had so many viruses already, the installer kept shutting down... we finally decided to do a fresh install... lesson learned for him...

Try to fix it yourself first before you call for some help. You get to learn a lot from doing it first. Make sure to backup your important files though, either through CD burning or through usb drives.

If everything else goes bad, call me and I'll be more than happy to do the service. I can fix any problem you have with your PC ... 09287434857 ;)

Edited by Carlito4977
  • 4 weeks later...