Paypal And Other Online Payment

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to open a US Bank Account please pm me for more information.

Open your US Bank account now, The sooner you open your US bank account, the sooner you can do business on the internet and start receiving money from others.

Free Checking

- No direct deposit required

- No monthly maintenance fees

- No minimum balances

- Free Internet Banking and Bill Pay!

- Free RecordCheck

- Debit Card

- Free 24/7 telephone banking

No initial deposit, No Visa Debit Card Application fee. Just mail your application. That's it. If your application was accepted, You will receive 1 email and 2 Mail via DHL.

For Info: http://www.xdownx.org/index.php?showtopic=17309

Thanks

Nanflexal

patulong naman! sana 'di ako OT. :mellow:

may online contest kasi, crowdsourcing, tungkol sa web designing. gusto ko sana sumali pero di ko alam ang method of payment nila. ang mga tanong ko ay ito:

1. paano nila ako babayaran gamit ang credit card?

2. paano nila ako babayaran gamit ang paypal?

3. paano nila ako babayaran gamit ang electronic transfer?

paki explain lang po sana para sa isang newbie na kagaya ko sa ganitong field.

eto ang example: http://contests.sitepoint.com/contests/3286/brief

salamat!

With Stormpay, you may get your money 3 ways. wire transfer to your local bank, check order or via stormpay debit card.

They also send you email notification for every payment you receive from your online business. very secure and fast.

Stormpay is good.. but paypal is the best and most recognize online payment option. Almost lahat na online business use paypal..... Been using paypal for around 10 transactions already.... the best thing it's free to register....

Paypal is very secure contrary to popular claims that it can be hacked.. Just make sure that your password is more than 8 characters long... Also most sellers have an agreement with paypal to only ship to paypal confirmed shipping address which is usually your address..That means hacking is a futile attempt..

I had a bad experience with Paypal, for a small amount they held payment for more than 6 months. They don't even reply to queries as all their replies are computer generated. Can you imagine the float in interest income they earn from all the monies they keep in their account for at least 6 months. They will use all sort of reasons to say they are verifying your account because of hackers. Hope you guys don't have the same experience.

on the contrary, paypal do reply to email usually in 24 to 36 hours... They don't reply to system generated emails.. Their is a link where you can email them...You just haven't seen that link.. I don't know why they held your payment for more that 6 months but i've received my paypal refund in 10 days...

Paypal will soon give the philippines full privileges starting maybe early next year..Send and receive money .. I have emailed them regarding this matter..

The quickest card to link with paypal is Unionbank's Eon Visa Debit Card.... Just 1week waiting period. It's a visa card so it is recognize worldwide.... P350 pesos processing fee and no annoying credit card investigators to talk to... Apply for it just like the way you apply for an atm card.. Kahit katulong pwede mag apply...

is it possible to use a credit card other than your own? am planning to use my brother's visa gold.

the forms has a field for name so my paypal registered name would be different from that on the card.

Yes it's possible but a very difficult process since you have different names and different registered address. Why don't you email them regarding this matter .. The best option is open another paypal account using your brother's name.. It's free to register their is no need to worry over processing fees.. This is a much easier and convenient process....

I have link my dad's mastercard to my paypal account but my advantage is we have the same registered address and we have the same name.. I am his junior...

• 3 weeks later...
thanks, bro.

on another matter, are there any news that philppine residents can accept payments through paypal?

currently, we can only send.

pwede ng makareceive sa philippines. :-) just got an email, and check ko rin website nila. :-) nice! problem is, i don't know how it works. suppose someone paid me throough paypal, and now, i want to withdraw it. my mastercard is the opne linked to it, but i am thinking of adding a debit acrd (yung sinasabi sa taas na EON card ng union). paano ba malilipat sa debit card yun? any idea, guys?

pwede ng makareceive sa philippines. :-) just got an email, and check ko rin website nila. :-) nice! problem is, i don't know how it works. suppose someone paid me throough paypal, and now, i want to withdraw it. my mastercard is the opne linked to it, but i am thinking of adding a debit acrd (yung sinasabi sa taas na EON card ng union). paano ba malilipat sa debit card yun? any idea, guys?

I have paypal account.. my client transfered funds to my paypal account but the problem is i dont know where to withdraw my money from my paypal account. i tried to verify it from my banco de oro (BDO) bank but they wont let BDO be verified with Paypal. Any solutions with this would be great and very much appreciated.

I have paypal account.. my client transfered funds to my paypal account but the problem is i dont know where to withdraw my money from my paypal account. i tried to verify it from my banco de oro (BDO) bank but they wont let BDO be verified with Paypal. Any solutions with this would be great and very much appreciated.

try eon ng unionbank. baka magwork. mine will be ready by next week. i-try ko, then, feedback ako dito. you may try na rin, 350 lang naman anual fee.

try eon ng unionbank. baka magwork. mine will be ready by next week. i-try ko, then, feedback ako dito. you may try na rin, 350 lang naman anual fee.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have used paypal since 2005, it is very secure, mostly all major credit card are accepted for registering a paypal account. I used it in purchasing from ebay. It is safe because if you have a paypal account you dont have to type your credit card number just only your email add. The advantage of paypal, if someone has stolen your account then if they used it in buying online, then the item that they bought online will still be delivered to your address. because paypal purchase account, will only be delivered to the credit card address.