I Got Spyware In My Pc!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont recomend windows update it just slows down ur pc and ur internet connection.

my pc doesnt get infected by anything just equip ur pc with those i mentiond

windows update sucks big time, a virus can infcet u anytime even u have the latest updates

believe me mrami akong alam jan

Ay naku wag kang magwindows update kasi baka magloko pa lalo pc mo... I encountered a lot of customers in which their computers won't turn on after updating their windows.We always advise them not to turn on windows update from Security Center to blocks those latest updates.

Take it from us.

Ay naku wag kang magwindows update kasi baka magloko pa lalo pc mo... I encountered a lot of customers in which their computers won't turn on after updating their windows.We always advise them not to turn on windows update from Security Center to blocks those latest updates.

Take it from us.

yep quite true and i rily recomend turning off ur windows update

before its too late :thumbsdownsmiley:

Mga Bro pls help naman

First of all,

Bawat startup may nag oopen na folder galing sa C:\Program Files\common

Tas ang file na laman nun eh VsoVprev.ax

Dinlete ko. Nasa Recycle Bin na. Ngayon restart ako PC

Ngayon eto naman problema..

All of a sudden may lumalabas sa Anti Spyware ko na alert na may changes daw sa registry

Eto ung lumalabas tuwing startup ko, although wala naman ako nanonotice na pagbabago sa PC ko..

Blinoblock ko ung changes pero pano ba alisin to? Virus ba ot or what? Pls Help

HKEY CURRENT USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer

Mn@iboddPubsLfov

Data :

New Data: 1

Mn@mlrf

Data :

New Data: 0

MnOndNeg

Data :

MnQtm

Data :

Dinelete ko na ung valuye sa registry pero bumabalik padin every restart

Edited by kUrTsKY

Take it from us.

I disagree.. Microsoft is always releasing patches to lessen virus and spyware infections. So if your windows update is off, then how would you know that there is an available update?

siguro depende na din sa internet connection mo kya nag kakaproblema pag nag a-update. Or may problema na tlga yung PC before pa mag run ng update..

windows update kse is part of Microsoft's Protect Your PC (PYPC) initiative..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To those people who are having problem with spyware, adaware or alike

My recommendation is to download "ewido" , this software is a shareware if im not mistaken.

Most technical support rep recommend this tool to their customer. How do I know? my GF told me.

FYI:

After using this software, try to remove it from your computer so that you could still use it for future purposes because its only limited for 15 days. Unless you had a crack to patch the software. :upside:

• 2 weeks later...

My recommendation is to download "ewido" , this software is a shareware if im not mistaken.

Most technical support rep recommend this tool to their customer. How do I know? my GF told me.

FYI:

After using this software, try to remove it from your computer so that you could still use it for future purposes because its only limited for 15 days. Unless you had a crack to patch the software. :upside:

wow thanks bro...

• 1 month later...

FYI:

]

ewido is now freeware... after the trial period mawawala lang ung auto update and real time monitoring feature nya pero u can still update it and run scans manually... :cool:

another effective tip..

Just download "Hijackthis" program.... search mo sa internet. filesize is very small..

run the program and save the log file and post it in this website

http://www.hijackthis.de/#anl

let the website analyze your logfile realtime.... see the results and run hijackthis again and erase those undesirable strings been given by the website....

Warning: Improper use of HijackThik may result in connection or OS problems. Please make sure you make backups everytime you make fixes, and try to consult an experiences hijackthis user in case of doubt.

I also use the free version of ad-aware for auto fixes, and AVG for protection.

use your fave antispyware and antivitrus tools when in safe mode and with System Restore temporarily turned off. thats the best way to rid of spyware. kahit anong brand and however updated pa yan, limited scanning capabilities sila when run within normal windows boot.

boot into safe mode then the do spyware and antivirus scan and you will remove even the most persistent virii.

I just discovered that Spyware Doctor can't detect the Lovhart Trojan.. Norton was able to detect it but can't remove the sysdll.exe file in Windows.

So I had to manually remove it from the windows folder and from the registry (HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Run/CurrentVersion/Run

• 2 weeks later...
I just discovered that Spyware Doctor can't detect the Lovhart Trojan.. Norton was able to detect it but can't remove the sysdll.exe file in Windows.

So I had to manually remove it from the windows folder and from the registry (HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Run/CurrentVersion/Run

spyware doctor's specialty are spywares , not virus and trojans... :) :)

norton was able to detect it coz it was an anti-virus program... :)

you must have an antivirus and anti-spyware to keep your system safe...

try pairing up spyware doctor with bitdefender... They are a potent force... norton is nice but a memory hog..