Which Internet Service Provider Do You Prefer?

i use Tri-Isys ISPX... offers the most hours for your money (20+6hrs for 100pesos) and the speed is satisfactory for a dial-up...

The price is reasonable, but its difficult to connect from 8-11 pm..Sometimes, napuputol yung connection just when im about to finish the download.

Have you considered ISP's unlimited net for P440 as seen in the papers? Parang tempting. Kasi if i buy the internet card at 20 hrs/P100, i end up spending P400/month good for 80 hours. That would be equivalent to 2.6 hrs per day.

But if you pay P440, you get unlimited for 1 month. Or probably that Sky internet offering P500 unlimited per month. Have u inquired?

I just did! I called SKY internet 4121212 and 4112000 and asked them to sent me the brochures and other materials for me to study the options.

It is very tempting indeed. But the 440 unlimited is a dial-up operation too! So goes with it its regular problems. However, the person assured me that it's quite faster than what I'm using right now-prepaid.

gamit ko ngayon ISPX Reloaded. 30 hrs for P100, tapos free access pa from 12AM-8AM

minsan, ang hirap mag connect. at minsan nagdi disconnect lang sya.

i'm thinking about using the other prepaid internet card (sorry, forgot the name. basta parang Surf Maxx ang logo nya) that offers the same deal.

rating ko for ISPX reloaded: 7

b4  pag abot  ng 10pm madali na sa ISP BONANZA.. ngayon. 11:00pm na .. puti na mata mo...  SORRY ALL LINES ARE BUSY NOW, PLEASE TRY UR CALL LATER!

probably a lot of people have discovered this. maganda kasi yung deal e. isipin mo, P100 for 30 hrs, tapos free accesss from 12 AM - 8 AM! that's a pretty good deal!

yun nga lang, sa dami ng mga gumagamit, jammed na yung lines. minsan, lampas 12 AM na, mahirap mag connect pa rin