The Best Location To Live In The Philippines

edc

:)

I now live in Cavite, Gen. Trias... Cool place far from the noisy-hected-fast paced manila life... so generally I would say down south is much better place to live, not to mention that the real state is booming on most of cavite and laguna areas.

A place to retire? I'll opt for Cebu, my hometown to be exact Danao City. I just love the place, and hope that one day we'd be able to settle there for good.

:mtc:

imho... the best place for me in metro manila is makati... andito na lahat eh.

within the suburbs of NCR, its Sta. Rosa Laguna. Nice air, and you can reach it from Makati in just one hour, from Muntinlupa in 20 minutes.

in the Philippines, gotta be davao. peaceful place, hospitable people who can speak tagalog, nice beaches, fresh food, cheap standard of living.

Living is still better in the city; prefer Pasig/Mandaluyong area kse nasa center, strategic, convenient for someone who moves a lot like me, easy to go north or south... :)

For some short quiet weekends, a farm somewhere in Silang, Indang, or Amadeo would be nice. As cool as Tagaytay weather, but not as commercial.

:mtc:

so far the best na place na tinirhan ko sa GMA was Mandaluyong..malapit sa lahat, tahimik, di tsismosa/so mga neighbors ko, etc...

for retirement..i'll always go back to my hometown in Samar...maybe build a house along the pacific coast on a family lot..and be boy abunda's neighbor, hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

pero kung accessible pag uusapan mahirap talunin ortigas center and greenhills. gitnang gitna.

mga taga makati dto pa pupunta para magshopping sa greenhills. hindi na namin kailangan pumunta ng glorietta or greenbelt.

meron megamall. podium, shangrila. so complete na tlga. libis pa pala ang lapit din dto.

qc (new manila area) - i'm from that area and it's accessible. it usually takes me less than an hour to get to the places i regularly go to (whether it's manila, makati, greenhills, ortigas, up, marikina, the fort, or even somewhere else in qc). the only time that i'm sure i'll need to drive more than an hour is when i go to alabang or antipolo... :(