#2141 rhubs

rhubs

Kaladkarin

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1642 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:54 PM

Depends sa goals and aspirations mo in your career. Will moving to Davao provide you an advantage? Is it permanent or will you be back in Manila after some period?

How will it affect your current lifestyle both IRL and as you online?

My boss asked me if I'm willing to relocate to Davao.. Should I say yes?

#2142 flatwall

flatwall

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1232 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:27 PM

Linggo ngyn dpt mgpahinga...😂😂

#2143 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1113 posts
  • Interests:Life is an occasion. Rise to it.

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:54 PM

It would be for good.. Well at least until I stay in the company.
Maybe a breath of new air would be good... Manila men are getting...ZzzZzs haha kidding.

Depends sa goals and aspirations mo in your career. Will moving to Davao provide you an advantage? Is it permanent or will you be back in Manila after some period?

How will it affect your current lifestyle both IRL and as you online?

#2144 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1113 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:11 PM

I have a story to tell that I forgot to tell in this room.. Haha

Back when I was being reckless and tigang(up until now) because J and I broke up, I logged back in on whisper.. I posted something naughty.. If I remember correctly, I posted.. Quick momol now. Momol means make out make out lang for my titos out there. Haha Anyway, of course I had too many PMs going in...there was this lucky guy whom I gave my viber to..he chatted me there then I disappeared because it got boring. Fast forward to a week after, he chatted me again and I said hi back..He invited me for coffee.. Well, coffee means something else most of the time.. I made it clear to him that I was having my period that time and it would be just coffee. He agreed, and I was too lazy to go out so he said he'll just bring the coffee near to my place.. I agreed. I had my shower syempre para fresh.. Then, I met him nearby to my place. I was so horny that time that as soon as I got into his car, I gave him a deep and rough French kiss. Nagulat sya syempre. But I was even more shocked! Because that guy is my sister's best friend little brother. We basically grew up together...like t#ang%na. I was this little kid who looks like pucca back then. If you don't know pucca, go search for it. Pero I must give in to my urges.. Haha I told him to drive somewhere nearby na walang tao. There's this perfect spot in my village...right there, I gave him another kiss and he kissed me back.. He squeezed my boobs and lifted my shirt up and suck my nipples.. I was moaning so hard and I can't handle it anymore. I jumped to my seat.. Massaged his crotch and pulled his zipper down. I gave him one sloppy bj and oh boy did he came so fast lol.. He came in my mouth and I swallowed. Haha who thought its not just coffee that I will be drinking that day.
  • Gymkhana likes this

#2145 Gymkhana

Gymkhana

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:23 PM

exciting bj quickie story! keep it cumming!

#2146 Zach54

Zach54

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:54 PM

Seems like you did have coffee with a bit too much creamer.

Back when I was being reckless and tigang(up until now) because J and I broke up, I logged back in on whisper.. I posted something naughty.. If I remember correctly, I posted.. Quick momol now. Momol means make out make out lang for my titos out there. Haha Anyway, of course I had too many PMs going in...there was this lucky guy whom I gave my viber to..he chatted me there then I disappeared because it got boring. Fast forward to a week after, he chatted me again and I said hi back..He invited me for coffee.. Well, coffee means something else most of the time.. I made it clear to him that I was having my period that time and it would be just coffee. He agreed, and I was too lazy to go out so he said he'll just bring the coffee near to my place.. I agreed. I had my shower syempre para fresh.. Then, I met him nearby to my place. I was so horny that time that as soon as I got into his car, I gave him a deep and rough French kiss. Nagulat sya syempre. But I was even more shocked! Because that guy is my sister's best friend little brother. We basically grew up together...like t#ang%na. I was this little kid who looks like pucca back then. If you don't know pucca, go search for it. Pero I must give in to my urges.. Haha I told him to drive somewhere nearby na walang tao. There's this perfect spot in my village...right there, I gave him another kiss and he kissed me back.. He squeezed my boobs and lifted my shirt up and suck my nipples.. I was moaning so hard and I can't handle it anymore. I jumped to my seat.. Massaged his crotch and pulled his zipper down. I gave him one sloppy bj and oh boy did he came so fast lol.. He came in my mouth and I swallowed. Haha who thought its not just coffee that I will be drinking that day.

#2147 rhubs

rhubs

Kaladkarin

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1642 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:00 PM

Is the company for good levels na?

It would be for good.. Well at least until I stay in the company.
Maybe a breath of new air would be good... Manila men are getting...ZzzZzs haha kidding.

#2148 maki0309

maki0309

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 04:01 AM

Would love to meet you

#2149 eaglephilippines

eaglephilippines

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:53 AM

hello! where can i get in tough with you?

#2150 prometheus23

prometheus23

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Sneakers, Movies, Arts,

Posted 24 September 2018 - 04:03 PM

nasa whisper din pala ikaw sana matiming ko yung whisper mo eheheh .madalas din ako anakatamabay dun

#2151 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1113 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:08 PM

Being tough with me is hard but to get in touch with me is easy

hello! where can i get in tough with you?

#2152 pitchfork

pitchfork

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:19 PM

an adventurous girl like you will simply shrug it off in case the relocation ain't good, have fun exploring and enjoy the ride

#2153 ganjaman318

ganjaman318

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1390 posts
  • Interests:good books, good movies, great company, drinking, talking about politics and stuff...

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:40 PM

You have a good evening Timmy

#2154 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:35 PM

Being tough with me is hard but to get in touch with me is easy

Hahahaha 

good reply

Go girl!

#2155 flatwall

flatwall

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1232 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:34 AM

H h H h. The unexpected hapnd.,😁😁😁 Nagenjoy k nmn.

#2156 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1113 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:55 AM

Looking forward to wearing a 4 inches heels tomorrow and standing the whole day....kidding. I hate it...

How I hope the floor of crowne plaza is made of marshmallow. Lol

#2157 SiLvErClAw

SiLvErClAw

Life is not for the weak

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36532 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:40 AM

Looking forward to wearing a 4 inches heels tomorrow and standing the whole day....kidding. I hate it...

How I hope the floor of crowne plaza is made of marshmallow. Lol

still, do try to enjoy your day

#2158 Errand_boy

Errand_boy

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:55 PM

hows your day?

#2159 ayoria

ayoria

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:34 PM

eto yung mga reasons kung bakit gusto kong mapanood while youre having sex e. i hope one day soon. just one pm me away. just a being watcher would be fine.

#2160 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:47 PM

Hello ma'am! Tumahimik ang room bigla ah. How are you?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lust, life, thoughts

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), johnsorix06