ako bus sinakyan ko :unsure: ...alaminos ang way mo...naku masarap lng dyan mag day tripping

you said you were alone when you went there. i am planning to do the same (i travel alone most of the time). where do you suggest i stay? i plan to do the island hopping sana e. thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
you said you were alone when you went there. i am planning to do the same (i travel alone most of the time). where do you suggest i stay? i plan to do the island hopping sana e. thanks! :)

hehe pareho pala tyo mahilig mag travel mag isa ahahaahahaha

eh kahit saan naman po doon eh

magtanung kana lng po doon kung saaan pinaka cheap na hotel

sarap lng mag day tripping doon

boring na pag gabi

..walang night life

hehe pareho pala tyo mahilig mag travel mag isa ahahaahahaha

eh kahit saan naman po doon eh

magtanung kana lng po doon kung saaan pinaka cheap na hotel

sarap lng mag day tripping doon

boring na pag gabi

..walang night life

mukhang mag day trip na nga lang ako tapos punta na lang sa ibang lugar to stay for the night.

thanks, Candice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yea for day trip lng tlga. the place is not that great. im okay if i never go back but id gladly go back if i can go eat more lobsters! LOL.

buti n lang you guys brought up this topic..all the while,i was planning to spend the weekend there..hanap na lang ng iba..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i was there last dec 21 and it was a great experience pro day trip lang kme.. we stay at the hotel and the name of the Hotel is VISLAS.. our room is good for 4-6 persons.. ok namn xa usual na my tv and ref. Place is ok kz secured ung kotse mo e unlike dun sa iba sa labas lang nka park..Meron din clang swimming pool.. the best thing sa hotel na ito meron clang boat na ppnta dun sa mga island.. the boat cost 1100 for the island hopping and 800 dun sa 3 islands lang kz pag sa lbas ka 1400 ung island hop nla.. the good thing din dito sa hotel is ung pag mag snorkling ka ung gadgets nila is tlgang sa knila and they told us na ung mga gadgets na un is from germany kya ok.. our room is 2500 for 12 hours nag tnong kme dun sa iba mas mbaba ung presyo kso lang nde mo lam kung secured ka kya inavail na namn to..

anyway, ung sa mga islands namn.. pagdating mo sa isang island my ppnta sau na tao and ssingilin ka for the entrance fee. entrance fee is only 20 pesos for the whole island na un. there's an island that the ABS-CBN hired for the PBB un ung cnasabe nla na PBB house. this house cost 10k for an overnight (its too expensive).. pro ang sabe sakin nung bangkero complete namn daw ung mga facilities and my other islands namn na meron overnight but no electricity at all.. gasul lang..

for me it was a very good trip kso lang sobrang layo..

i suggest if you'll come to the hundred islands.. bring your own food. the food is too expensive they double the price..

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Spent the weekend there, me and my wife.

You could take a bus from Cubao and take the Alaminos Bus (Victory)

From the terminal it's just a tricycle ride to the beach area

And then a boat ride to the Islands (any island)

Although you could stay in the hotels, the islands are the reason you went there

If you are the more adventurous type, I suggest you spend the night in one of the islands.

The islands (most of them) have no development at all, so you bring all your food, cooking utensils, beer and gaseras along with your tents or sleeping bag

But for most I suppose, a day trip would suffice, go island hopping in a rented banca.

The question here is you want a developed area or unspoiled beaches ...hundred islands tends towards the unspoiled beach-type. specially if you go off-season

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I experienced Bolinao + hundred islands tour with some of my friends last month. It was a blast!

Itinerary

day 1

bolinao falls

enchanted cave

Beach sa may bolinao

Overnight stay sa transient house sa bolinao

day2

ikot na ng mga islands

Pasok ng bat cave

cliff jumping sa imelda's cliff

snorkeling dinala kami ni kuya bangkero sa gtna ng dagat na napakaraming malalaking clams :)

The whole experience was awesome, ill post next time some of our pictures :)

• Like (+1) 2

Hundred Islands and Bolinao are great getaway places. To maximize your trip, visit both. What we did was, for Day 1, we did island hopping at Hundred Islands where we did snorkling, swimming, picnic and all. Then later in the afternoon, we went to Bolinao to check-in. Day 2 is swimming in the pristine beach of Bolinao, caving and spelunking, and watched the breath-taking view of the sunset at the lighthouse. Overall it was great, going there was just quite tiring but worth the trip.

• Like (+1) 1