WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

[quote name=tabachoi[-^_^-],Mar 18 2003, 01:39 PM] dalawang beses lang nagkalaban si Ultimate Warrior tsaka si Hulk Hogan. yung una eh nung Wrestlemania VI, nung nakuha ni warrior yung belt kay hogan. Yung sumunod eh nung 1998 na sa WCW, yung REMATCH OF THE CENTURY hype nila. Warrior vs Hollywood Hogan

talaga?! napanood ko lang was the one in wrestlemania...

meron din pala cla sa wcw. question lang was that the real ultimate warrior na kinalaban ni hogan kasi dami sya copycats.

for those who still watch wrestling now, wwe just signed up stone cold again. he fought with eric bischoff on no way out.

ang hinihintay ko is once they sign up STING or GOLDBERG to wwe. imagine AUSTIN vs GOLDBERG or ROCK vs STING, MALUFET! :blink:

talaga?! napanood ko lang was the one in wrestlemania...

meron din pala cla sa wcw. question lang was that the real ultimate warrior na kinalaban ni hogan kasi dami sya copycats.

for those who still watch wrestling now, wwe just signed up stone cold again. he fought with eric bischoff on no way out.

ang hinihintay ko is once they sign up STING or GOLDBERG to wwe. imagine AUSTIN vs GOLDBERG or ROCK vs STING, MALUFET! :blink:

Yup. Yung totoong Warrior yung nakalaban ni Hollywood Hogan sa WCW. Si JIM HELLWIG (may narinig akong mga balita na pinalitan nya legally yung pangalan nya from Jim Hellwig to "Warrior")

Mas ok siguro itapat si Sting kay Kurt Angle or kay Chris Benoit. Magaling ang mat skills ni Sting at sa tingin ko masasayang lang kung itatapat mo sa 4-move repertoire ni Rock hehehe. Astig si Sting lalo na yung mga entrance nya galing sa taas ng arena with matching baseball bat.

Matagal ko na hinihintay yung pag-sign kay goldberg kaso mukhang maarte tong si goldberg e. ang dapat magkasalubong ng landas eh si undertaker tsaka si goldberg kasi sikat sila sa backstage as "non-sellers". sa wrestling, non-seller ka kapag hindi mo "nabebenta" ng maayos yung mga moves ng opponent mo. for example, pag "sinapak" ka ng opponent mo tapos hindi ka umarte na nasapak ka, non-seller yun. o kaya ginawa nya sa yo yung finisher move nya, pero hindi ka nagpa-3 count, non-seller ka nun.

:lol: true true!

k1 braves is a bit different sa ufc kasi it's like kickboxing na me grappling. anlalaki ng mga players dito. mukhang kawawa si gracie dito kasi able grappers din at walang suot na gi :D

actually may game ako niyan sa psx. dun ko talaga nakita yung k1.

pardon my ignorance, but what's a gi?

eto ba pantakip sa family jewels?

:lol: true true!

k1 braves is a bit different sa ufc kasi it's like kickboxing na me grappling. anlalaki ng mga players dito. mukhang kawawa si gracie dito kasi able grappers din at walang suot na gi :D

actually may game ako niyan sa psx. dun ko talaga nakita yung k1.

someone correct me if i'm wrong

that's the uniform for most martial artists.

some of the grabs andholds make use of holding the gi, pero i'm sure most of the players manage to adapt to opponents not wearing one. ur more vulnerable kasi to throws and holds pag naka-gi ka :)

i used to watched wrestling when my grandpa is still alive . damn it... may kasama pang mura yun pag nanood kaming dalawa at kontodo action. but now... i can't -masamang epekto sa bata... ginagaya yung mga napapanood namin, lalo na yung panganay ko niri-wrestling yung mga kapatid niyang babae - blag, bog, pak, tag (puro bukol tuloy)

you better watch your kids and do not allow them to watch violent programs. C",)

actually may game ako niyan sa psx.  dun ko talaga nakita yung k1.

some of the grabs andholds make use of holding the gi, pero i'm sure most of the players manage to adapt to opponents not wearing one. ur more vulnerable kasi to throws and holds pag naka-gi ka :)

a ok. makes sense. hehe!

alam ko lang e kimono! :D

actually may game ako niyan sa psx.  dun ko talaga nakita yung k1.

a ok. makes sense. hehe!

alam ko lang e kimono! :D

pareho na din yun :) yung nga pala ang tawag dun :D

Sabi nga nila, this is the man's soap opera. Boo to all those telenovelas!

I've read all your posts about wrestling and I've been a fan since I was 7 or 8 years old. I remember the champions then were Bob Backlund, and the tag team champions were Afa and Sika (the Wild Samoans), then there was Rick Martel and Tony Garea, then Mr. Fuji and Mr. Saito, and the list goes on.

Jimmy Superfly Snuka was probably the very first guy to leap from the top of the cage and fly at least 12 feet to drop on his opponent, Don Muraco. So that's probably where Mankind got his idea of falling from the top of the cage down to the announcer's booth.

My favorite wrestler then because of his technical know how was Bret the Hitman Hart. Nowadays, it's the most electrifying wrestler of all time! The Rock! If you wanted to laugh your head off with the interviews they did, The Rock probably has a lot of entertaining stuff to say. What with his barbs then when Chris Jericho first appeared on WWF, where Jericho would say something then Rock would interrupt him with "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!" Then there was also the time when the 4 guys who defected from WCW also came to WWF: Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko. Rock was listing each one of them as his targets "On to Benoit, on to Guerrero, on to Malenko, on to Saturn, on to Neptune, on to Pluto!"

it's just a matter of time before Goldberg signs up with WWE. If they do get to sign him up, expect a three way match between him, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar. Delikado kasi ang neck injury ni Angle.

Well, that's it for now...until the next time...

IF YOU SMELLLALALLALALALA, WHAT THE CROCK...is cooking.

Grabe talaga si Snuka! I remember that Don Muracco would also jump from the top rope ... except the first things that hit the canvass were his knees! So siya pa talaga ang nasaktan. But Snuka had precision. When he "flew" he really hit his lying opponent square on the body. Never seen anything like it since.

By the way, does anyone know when Smackdown is shown on Solar USA? Supposedly Friday night sya di ba? Bakit ang haba ng Velocity? Mas okay sana kung Smackdown talaga, it's like a shortened version of Raw tapos kanya kanyang roster pa...different from Raw.

excerpts sa Smackdown spoilers na nabasa ko kanina:

Mean Gene Okerlund gets into the ring and talks about Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon, saying without these two, there would be no Wrestlemania. Tonight, they will sign their contracts for their match at the PPV, one that is 20 years in the making. Hogan is introduced first and the announcers re-iterate that if Hogan loses, he will have to retire from wrestling. Hogan chants engulf the arena so Okerlund says let's get on with business. Hogan interrupts him and says that these Hulkamaniacs are unbelievable so they start chanting his name again. Hogan finally starts talking and says that he understands what this contract means, but there's no way in hell he's going to let Hulkamania die. Vince McMahon had the audacity to come out here and says that made Hulkamania, but as God as his witness, he is dead-ass wrong. Hogan says that as he stands before everyone, as he lives and breathes, the fans made Vince McMahon. But instead of standing out here all night long, why don't we get Vince out here right now and get this contract done. Vince's music hits but McMahon sneaks up behind Hogan hits him with a steel chair. He nails Hogan several times and then hits him with a shot to the head, busting Hogan open. Vince signs the contract and then signs it for Hogan using Hogan's own blood. After the cameras stopped rolling, Hogan got up and properly signed the contract himself.

PASINGIT LANG HAH...KASE KAHIT GIRL AKO NANONOOD AKO NYAN EH..

FAVORITE KO YAN NUNG BATA PAKO...NATATANDAAN KO SI RAVISHING RICK RUDE BAYON

YUNG HUMAHALIK NG BABAE..

FAVORITE KONON C ULTIMATE WARRIOR SAKA HULK HOGAN..

TAPOS TAKOT AKO KAY UNDERTAKER KASI DBA MAY ATAUL PA SYA NON..

Kaibigan Sophia! I know of Ravishing Rick Rude! di ba siya yung may mga drawing o painting sa likod ng kanyang trunks? Ang yes, the Undertaker used to come out of a coffin. But he also had "coffin matches" where the winner would have to be nailed to a coffin then taken out of the stadium. Kakatuwa!

Kaya dalawa ang champion, one is for Raw and the other is for Smackdown. Ever since WCW was bought by WWE, medyo magulo ang lineup nila kasi madami na sobra ang mga tao nila. So the only way to have some sort of order there is to have what they call brand extensions. There are certain wrestlers that are assigned to Raw only and there are others who are assigned to Smackdown.

Ang sabi nila, Smackdown is supposed to be more concentrated for the cruiserweights (like Rey Mysterio, etc.)

Ewan, magulo din para sa akin..

Kaibigan Sophia! I know of Ravishing Rick Rude! di ba siya yung may mga drawing o painting sa likod ng kanyang trunks? Ang yes, the Undertaker used to come out of a coffin. But he also had "coffin matches" where the winner would have to be nailed to a coffin then taken out of the stadium. Kakatuwa!

oo si ravishing yon ..then after his match he will kiss a girl

lips to lips .