• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

True, but what i was hoping for is feedback on the experience of using airbnb, especially for those guests who used it for more mature endeavours.

The only usual rule is no smoking, no pets and no parties.

But if you visit the site, all the info you need is there. Have you checked it already?

Yup. Even tried the app. Can't seem to find a suitable place with the info I am looking for. Have you used Airbnb for such stuff before? If yes, can you share your experience? If there are hassles or stuff like that.

Yes, many times already. Never encountered any hassle. Hosts are usually quick to respond to my queries.

Just input the inclusive dates first. Once you find a suitable place, message the host and inquire whatever info you need.

Hey bro. Just a question. When you book it, you already tell your host your plan for the night? Do you clean up afterwards (CDs and stuff)?

i book because i am on vacation and normally book for 2 nights ($50/night)...same as with staying in a hotel and you try not to be sloppy...CD? don't use CD as my fubu likes it without CD

the owner normally has a helper come over to clean when you check out

why would you tell your having sex...when you check in sa Hotel do you tell the front desk your going to have sex?

Exactly! Haha! At least that was a good laugh. Thank you.

If you are underage, make sure you practice safe sex. CD is not so hard to dispose. You don't have to worry much about it. Just put it inside the trash can. :D

Also, do hosts usually require couples to come together on check in based on your experience?

Nope. Basta bayad ka, wala silang paki kung gusto mo itali mo pa yun kasex mo sa kama basta wag ka lang maninira ng mga gamit nila syempre.

Oy kung saan mo man gusto magsex, di mo kailangan magpaalam no. Hahaha!

• Like (+1) 1

Hahaha. Duly noted. Will bring cables then. And duct taped. Just respect other people's property then, eh.

Hmm.. duct tapes and cables are soo.. sexy. Haha!

Anyway, just to share the cheapest rate ng studio type condo in metro manila, mga P1,300 per night (pag cheaper than that parang nakakatakot na yata haha). Meron din sa Tagaytay na ganun rate. Wala lang room service so I suggest magbaon ka ng foods para may mapakain ka sa girlaloo mo pag nagutom. Nakakagutom pa naman yan steamy sex na yan. Lol!

Magrequest ka din ng white bed linens. Ewan ko, parang yukky kse yun mga may kulay na bed linens. Baka may natuyong kwan dun na di gaano makita kse nga may kulay yun bed linen. Kung di ka naman gaano maselan eh di gorabels! :D

• Like (+1) 1

Nope. Basta bayad ka, wala silang paki kung gusto mo itali mo pa yun kasex mo sa kama basta wag ka lang maninira ng mga gamit nila syempre.

Oy kung saan mo man gusto magsex, di mo kailangan magpaalam no. Hahaha!

Yes they should not care about what you would do as long as you pay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just have to be careful kasi some hosts require the guests name na kasama sayo sa airbnb and they'll ask you to give IDs, and may magchecheck sainyo continuously na papasok sa airbnb.

Pero kung may mahanap kayo yung medyo secluded nga and for multiple day rendezvous then ok airbnb. :P