The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

Do motels care about the age of their customers? I really don't think so. If a kid can book a hotel room, then I'm sure a 16y.o. can get a motel room. A motel, just like a hotel, is a legitimate business anyway. Its a place to stay with a bed. However, we all know what happens in motels, but then that's not the concern of the motel now, is it?

Zero, you really sound like a rookie. If you don't mind me asking, are you planning on a hot date with someone special, or just some chick you'll meet that night? If its someone special, I suggest that you chuck the idea of a motel room and go with a full fledged hotel. At least di gaano bastusin ang feeling for the girl. If its just a wham-bam-thank you ma'am kinda thing, then motel it is. ;)

Zero, you really sound like a rookie. If you don't mind me asking, are you planning on a hot date with someone special, or just some chick you'll meet that night? If its someone special, I suggest that you chuck the idea of a motel room and go with a full fledged hotel. At least di gaano bastusin ang feeling for the girl. If its just a wham-bam-thank you ma'am kinda thing, then motel it is. ;)

Yup, ala akong kaalam-alam sa ganitong bagay. Wala naman akong friend na matanong dahil lahat daw sila mababait at walang ginagawang kabalbalan :roll:

Hotel... Oo nga no... Agree ako diyan... Pero di naman pwedeng hotel lagi, ala rin akong masyadong pera e. 1st time siguro sa hotel, tapos motels na sa susunod... Any hotels/motels na marerecommend nyo in the Caloocan area? :D

with regards to your age wala kang problem sa mga motels...as the others would put it..money talks..just drive in there and ask kung may available room (don't need to go down your car) tapos either labas or pasok ka na sa garage ng kwarto mo...

kung medyo special sa yo partner mo i suggest like what alexsantos said to try hotels para naman may class..try pan pacific hotel at malate siguro max na yung 4k for an overnight stay...or be creative like go out of town like tagaytay, subic, bagiuo and etc...pero kung medyo for experience lang eh motel mo na lang talaga para d masayang pera mo....

suggested motels/hotels;

victoria

anito

daisy inn

sogo

galleria suites

pan pacific

legend

and etc..

Zero, a good hotel will set you back at least P3K. Like I said, you really gotta spend for the first time bud. Sa mga susunod, tingin ko wag ka pa rin mag motel. Ewan ko lang. Personal quirk ko lang siguro. If special someone ang kasama mo, then I'd like to think she's worth more than just a motel. Besides, there's always other places you can try. To name a few (based on experience :P ) the car, department store dressing room, building stairwell, empty office (ay, bata ka pa pala), your room (pag wala tao sa bahay), her room (same as your room), bathroom, etc. Good luck! ;)

Besides, there's always other places you can try. To name a few (based on experience :P ) the car, department store dressing room, building stairwell, empty office (ay, bata ka pa pala), your room (pag wala tao sa bahay), her room (same as your room), bathroom, etc.

Hmmm...Para sayo masmataas ang rating ng car o bathroom kaysa motel? Bakit? Diba pag sa motel mas makaka-relax kayo? At puro risky spots ata yan, pano pag biglang may pumasok o may napadaan? :P

Oo nga pala, thanks sa mga replies, mga pre! Talagang pinag-iisipan ko dati kung pano gagawin ko e! At least ngayon di na ko kakabahan! :D

true story,

1st time kong mag-motel, upon checking-in, the roomboy ask "sir, may card kayo?", sagot ko "wala, i-cacash ko" :D :D :D

pinagtawanan ba naman ako nung kasama kong girl, hehehe :)) mga learnings yan

heheheh.. mas alam pa ng girl na kasama mo sa motel yung discount card ah.. :))

Kapag naka-cab ka tapos pumasok ka sa drive-in (yung may garage) motels, walang kaso, kasi the cabbie will drop you off near the door of the room, and deretso-tago na rin kayo, sandali lang ang exposure. Yung walk-in ang dyahe. Rami pa titingin sayo nang masama sa paligid mo.