lapit lang ba 'to sa pasay?

LONGWOOD GARDEN HOTEL

located at FB HArrison St. Pasay City

near Harrison Plaza & banko Sentral

Have VIP Rooms with themes..

also have Midnight Promo this August

just check-in between 12midnight ot 12noon

3hours Taxi Room is only P280.00

2hours Garage Room is also P280.00 only.

try & enjoy..

• 3 months later...
guys...I don't know where to post lang. which motel (and branch na din) has that ledge over the bed, one with an actual seat that's perfect for eating? I have been to one before but can't remember where... and I know Anito has several rooms with the ledge nga, but am not sure if they they're the one with an actual chair :)

thanks so much!

That motel near Cuneta Astrodome (or Pasay Astrodome) has that "actual" chair that you may be looking for...not sure kung Anito din yun...a friend also told me a motel in Pasig also has one...can't say which one... may be those affiliated with the Rosal line of motels :lol:

Happy huntin'... :cool:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know a place near Aurora Blvd QC, its typically in Anonas, street would be Naranghita, the place is called Hotel Smidori. The rooms are pretty decent, all rooms have tubs which could fit 4 people and they allow more than 2 persons to check-in. Its quite a comfortable place,ayos pang hangout din kasi ok lang magpapasok ng visitors. Its offers reasonable prices also.. Wala lang just sharing... Convenient kasi para dun sa mga "sinisecret" ung pagchecheck-in, kasi its on a residential area...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...