Pano Po Ba Pumasok Sa Motel?

quote name='icymyk' date='Jul 15 2007, 06:26 PM' post='4561611']

wala ka ata common sense eh, halos lahat ng motel/hotel/apartelle meron susi.

anu gusto mo me manonood sayo? lol

korek ka jan tol. aditional yun fact na kayang kaya din ng rooomboy buksan ang room maski hawak mo pa susi. hwag tatanga-tanga, specially kung me kasama din kayo sa kabilang room. always lock your room pag makikakapitbahay, nanakawan ka ng roomboy!!!

Edited by ladykiller

Copied it before from a different forum site. Credit to the original poster. Kalimotan ko kasi kung san ko toh nakuha. Helped me alot. :thumbsupsmiley: .

From the Motel Guide at Philippines For Men:

There are several classes of motels. Room rates vary on the type of motel you choose and of course the higher the class, the more expensive the room.

The class A motels normally have different types of rooms—--a suite, a mini-suite, garage room, taxi room. Class A motels also would have extra amenities like a jacuzzi or a steam sauna. Class A motels would be the Victoria Court and Anito line. Depending on the type of room, cost could range from P600 to P2000 for a 3-hour stay.

Class B would be the Flower Groups—Daisy, Orchid, Dahlia. Normally about P500 for a 3-hour stay.

Class C would be Winston Lodge, Queensland, Sogo, etc. Really for those with tight budgets.

Personally, best bang for the buck would be the Flower Groups. For comfort and ambiance, go for Victoria.

By the way, on the Victoria motels, I had the opportunity to setup a stag party in one of their suites. I find them very professional and accomodating. They had set buffet meals available and you can order liquor and cases of beer from them—ice cold if you wish. They even go setup the room with the buffet table and the food all lined up for you. I was impressed!

I have heard that some motels also offer girls. Personally, I haven’t tried this.

If you do decide to go to a motel with that special someone (or at least special for the next 3 hours), here is how you would go about it:

- Make a turn into the motel lot. Wait for the roomboy to approach you. If there are several rooms to choose, the roomboy will ask you for your choice. If there are several cars waiting, just patiently park behind the queue of the other cars.

- A roomboy will assist you on where to park next. If you are impatient, go to another motel. Normally motels of different chains are closeby.

- As mentioned, some motels offer jacuzzis or steam saunas. If you are into those things, make sure you mention it to the roomboy. Make sure your partner is in to it also, otherwise your money goes to waste.

- Once you have given your preference, the room boy will guide you to the garage, so slowly park your car and the roomboy will tell you to wait for a while since they have to clean the room and change the sheets. Often times, the room is ready and the roomboy will just give you the “thumbs up” sign. If you have a discount card, give it to the room boy before entering.

- Enter the room and ask your partner to relax. After a few minutes the phone will ring and the operator will ask you if everything is ok and will ask if you would like to order food or drinks. Condoms are also available and can be ordered.

- There should be towels, tissue, and soap available for you to freshen up. Not all motels, however, offer toothbrush and toothpaste and you will have to order these. Most hotels don’t have shavers.

- Occassionally, the remote to the TV is in the room. Sometimes, the roomboy will hand to you once you park you car or once your are in the room. If you can't locate the remote, call the operator.

- While you can use all the amenities inside the motel, bear in mind that you will still have to pay for anything you take from the refrigerator. The refrigerator is normally stocked with beer, bottled mixed drinks, energy drinks, and softdrinks. There is normally one or two bottles of complimentary mineral water.

- Some motels have VCR/VCD/DVD players where you can use to play and watch movies. Some motel TVs have channels which caters to Adult contents like rated R movies and oftentimes XXX movies. Make sure your partner is also in this as it could turn her off.

- Check the sheets. If there is a stain, you can ask the operator to have it changed. Or you can even change rooms altogether. Don’t worry though, this very rarely happens. (However, if you watch CSI, you will also know that there is no such thing as clean sheets, even in 5-star hotels)

- If you’re into a romantic mood, just turn on the radio enough to bring a romantic atmosphere. If you are in a wild disco mood, look for the MTV channel in the TV.

- There is a long-standing rumor that motels utilize one-way mirrors with a video camera behind it. Personally, I find it unlikely in the class A motels. However, for your peace-of-mind, check on the structural design of the room—obviously if there is no room behind the mirror, it is unlikely that there is a camera there. Check on the picture frames also. With the advent of technology, cameras can now be of all shapes and sizes. Check also the wirings beside the TV. Of course, if you are paranoid, do it with the lights off or inside the bathroom.

- Now go do your thing. As the song says–--now go do that voodoo that you do so well.

- If you use a condom, wrap it in tissue and dump it in the garbage bin. Personally I don’t ditch the dirty rubber in the toilet as it could clog up the pipes.

- Once you’re done, just dial “0″ on the phone and tell the operator that you are “checking out.” After a few minutes, the roomboy will ring the doorbell. Go out, look at the bill, check for the amount, and verify the orders you took. Hand the roomboy your money and wait for him to leave. The roomboys from the Victoria Group bring loose change so you don’t have to wait.

- Be a gentleman by not allowing anyone see your girl in the garage. Make sure the doors are closed and the garage door is not lifted.

- Drive out.

Here are the typical questions I get:

Can you stay overnight? Yes. Many motels have what they call a "12-hour" rate, which is cheaper than simply multiplying the 3-hour rate by 4.

Can I bring two (or more) girls? Yes. As mentioned, I have staged entire stag parties inside motel rooms.

How is the cuisine inside motels? I have only had the opportunity of trying out the food in Victoria Court, and it is good. I enjoy their Crispy Pata and their Lechon Kawali.

Are there motel rooms with mirrors? Yes. The Flower Group has. Orchid has always been my favorite.

Has a motel ever been raided? Not that I know of. Unless you are doing something illegal like drugs or child prostitution, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Parang nung first time ko..takot, nahihiya sa taxi driver, baka may makakita....til u become a veteran

who gives a rat's ass anyway? happy si taxi driver, may extra commission siya sa motel for bringing you to their place, the room boys will not stare at you in the eye (bawal yun to preserve your privacy as a matter of policy). eveyone knows you are there to unload so so are no exception. don't pretend but don't be too cocky also.

(girl: is that a gun or are you just happy to see me?) :goatee:

so lighten up. tell the cabbie you want to go to any freaking motel, get a nice room (the higher rate means better amenities). hump away. pay and leave. another nice day to get laid, ain't it so?

mahirap pag walang car tapos you and you're girl would have to walk out of the motel (literally) before you can ride a taxi. if this cant be avoided, ask if the motel has a service car that can bring you out of the motel and drop you somewhere nearby. sa victoria malate, they offer this service and you just have to pay the service on the drop off place.. parang taxi. kung walang service car, pag dial ng "0" to check out, inform/request a taxi from the operator para they could get you a taxi.

Importante muna, ID at Pambayad. Pag suki, tingin at bayad. Fill up nag form, pwede hindi na rin.

san tong MOTEL na nagpapa-fill up ng form at nanghihingi ng ID ? :unsure:

mahirap pag walang car tapos you and you're girl would have to walk out of the motel (literally) before you can ride a taxi. if this cant be avoided, ask if the motel has a service car that can bring you out of the motel and drop you somewhere nearby. sa victoria malate, they offer this service and you just have to pay the service on the drop off place.. parang taxi. kung walang service car, pag dial ng "0" to check out, inform/request a taxi from the operator para they could get you a taxi.

Ang problema jan sa mga service car at taxi na andun sa motel eh ang mamahal maningil, magpapahatid ka lang sa labasan eh ube agad ang presyo... :thumbsdownsmiley: <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

sa expereince ko, mas awkward ang taxi (para sa babae, kasi una pa lang, sasabihin mo sa taxi driver yung pupuntahan nyo. kung kupal pa yung drayber, may chance na humirit pa sya sa inyo. Tapos walang refuge yung babae kapag bumaba na kayo sa cab para mag check in. kung walang kotse, parang mas maganda ang walk in, tapos kung meron naman, motel, syempre.

saka palakasan lang talaga ng loob yung pagtatanong doon saka yung paghandle ng mga bayarin, etc.

Edited by tukmulin
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hahaha nakakatawa to.. aminin ko im very noob in this kind of topic..

pero guys na try nyu na mag walk in sa isang drive in motels? hahaha.. ito yung nagwa ko w/ my gf nung wala ako ka alam alam n0on.. 1st tym namin nun.. sa my malapit sa MOA.. my sogo dun, sana kame kaso nahiya kame dahil my lobby pla.. dami tao.. kaya ayun naghanap kame sa paligid ng walang lobby.. ayun.. napunta kame sa diamond inn na naglakad lang.. hehe.. until now ganun padin para tipid.. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...
Copied it before from a different forum site. Credit to the original poster. Kalimotan ko kasi kung san ko toh nakuha. Helped me alot. :thumbsupsmiley: .

From the Motel Guide at Philippines For Men:

There are several classes of motels. Room rates vary on the type of motel you choose and of course the higher the class, the more expensive the room.

The class A motels normally have different types of rooms—--a suite, a mini-suite, garage room, taxi room. Class A motels also would have extra amenities like a jacuzzi or a steam sauna. Class A motels would be the Victoria Court and Anito line. Depending on the type of room, cost could range from P600 to P2000 for a 3-hour stay.

Class B would be the Flower Groups—Daisy, Orchid, Dahlia. Normally about P500 for a 3-hour stay.

Class C would be Winston Lodge, Queensland, Sogo, etc. Really for those with tight budgets.

Personally, best bang for the buck would be the Flower Groups. For comfort and ambiance, go for Victoria.

By the way, on the Victoria motels, I had the opportunity to setup a stag party in one of their suites. I find them very professional and accomodating. They had set buffet meals available and you can order liquor and cases of beer from them—ice cold if you wish. They even go setup the room with the buffet table and the food all lined up for you. I was impressed!

I have heard that some motels also offer girls. Personally, I haven’t tried this.

If you do decide to go to a motel with that special someone (or at least special for the next 3 hours), here is how you would go about it:

- Make a turn into the motel lot. Wait for the roomboy to approach you. If there are several rooms to choose, the roomboy will ask you for your choice. If there are several cars waiting, just patiently park behind the queue of the other cars.

- A roomboy will assist you on where to park next. If you are impatient, go to another motel. Normally motels of different chains are closeby.

- As mentioned, some motels offer jacuzzis or steam saunas. If you are into those things, make sure you mention it to the roomboy. Make sure your partner is in to it also, otherwise your money goes to waste.

- Once you have given your preference, the room boy will guide you to the garage, so slowly park your car and the roomboy will tell you to wait for a while since they have to clean the room and change the sheets. Often times, the room is ready and the roomboy will just give you the “thumbs up” sign. If you have a discount card, give it to the room boy before entering.

- Enter the room and ask your partner to relax. After a few minutes the phone will ring and the operator will ask you if everything is ok and will ask if you would like to order food or drinks. Condoms are also available and can be ordered.

- There should be towels, tissue, and soap available for you to freshen up. Not all motels, however, offer toothbrush and toothpaste and you will have to order these. Most hotels don’t have shavers.

- Occassionally, the remote to the TV is in the room. Sometimes, the roomboy will hand to you once you park you car or once your are in the room. If you can't locate the remote, call the operator.

- While you can use all the amenities inside the motel, bear in mind that you will still have to pay for anything you take from the refrigerator. The refrigerator is normally stocked with beer, bottled mixed drinks, energy drinks, and softdrinks. There is normally one or two bottles of complimentary mineral water.

- Some motels have VCR/VCD/DVD players where you can use to play and watch movies. Some motel TVs have channels which caters to Adult contents like rated R movies and oftentimes XXX movies. Make sure your partner is also in this as it could turn her off.

- Check the sheets. If there is a stain, you can ask the operator to have it changed. Or you can even change rooms altogether. Don’t worry though, this very rarely happens. (However, if you watch CSI, you will also know that there is no such thing as clean sheets, even in 5-star hotels)

- If you’re into a romantic mood, just turn on the radio enough to bring a romantic atmosphere. If you are in a wild disco mood, look for the MTV channel in the TV.

- There is a long-standing rumor that motels utilize one-way mirrors with a video camera behind it. Personally, I find it unlikely in the class A motels. However, for your peace-of-mind, check on the structural design of the room—obviously if there is no room behind the mirror, it is unlikely that there is a camera there. Check on the picture frames also. With the advent of technology, cameras can now be of all shapes and sizes. Check also the wirings beside the TV. Of course, if you are paranoid, do it with the lights off or inside the bathroom.

- Now go do your thing. As the song says–--now go do that voodoo that you do so well.

- If you use a condom, wrap it in tissue and dump it in the garbage bin. Personally I don’t ditch the dirty rubber in the toilet as it could clog up the pipes.

- Once you’re done, just dial “0″ on the phone and tell the operator that you are “checking out.” After a few minutes, the roomboy will ring the doorbell. Go out, look at the bill, check for the amount, and verify the orders you took. Hand the roomboy your money and wait for him to leave. The roomboys from the Victoria Group bring loose change so you don’t have to wait.

- Be a gentleman by not allowing anyone see your girl in the garage. Make sure the doors are closed and the garage door is not lifted.

- Drive out.

Here are the typical questions I get:

Can you stay overnight? Yes. Many motels have what they call a "12-hour" rate, which is cheaper than simply multiplying the 3-hour rate by 4.

Can I bring two (or more) girls? Yes. As mentioned, I have staged entire stag parties inside motel rooms.

How is the cuisine inside motels? I have only had the opportunity of trying out the food in Victoria Court, and it is good. I enjoy their Crispy Pata and their Lechon Kawali.

Are there motel rooms with mirrors? Yes. The Flower Group has. Orchid has always been my favorite.

Has a motel ever been raided? Not that I know of. Unless you are doing something illegal like drugs or child prostitution, there is nothing to be afraid of.

ayos, very nice and informative post..