Pano Po Ba Pumasok Sa Motel?

I believe this is a valid question.

1. ASK QUESTIONS to the 1st attendant to approach you.

1.1 Magkano ang room -- Usually attendants will give you the priced rooms as you arrive....

1.2 If you are on a budget ask them if there are cheaper rooms than the one they give.

1.3 If there was a promo sign outside ask them how would you avail of their promo...

1.4 State you intended time to stay and ask about the overtime charges in case....

1.5 If you are into 3some, ask how much for the extra charges

help me nmn kung pano pumasok sa hotel.kung pano ung payment ung pagpili ng room. lahat lahat. tnx

I also believe this is a valid one...

Just walk in or drive in... whatever your means of transpo is... and act like you know what you're doing. Usually a room boy will immediately guide you to your room. On your way there you may ask the room boy for the room rates. If you are on a budget as what the previous poster suggested ask for cheaper rooms (you can usually see their rates outside) or promos.

Once you're inside the attendant will leave you - no need to give tip (this early) as in hotels. When you're alone ... Oh I suppose you know what to do.. :evil:

If you need anything usually there is a phone or intercom from which you can contact front desk. Use this as well to ask for the bill when you're ready to checkout. The roomboy will bring your bill, you may opt to give tip at this point if you are satisfied with their service (quickness, cleanliness, etc.). For some motels you may request for discount cards (free) upon paying. You may use this card on your next visit. :thumbsupsmiley:

'hope this helps.

all drive in motels walang front desk.. you just pay sa room boy upon checking out... this is the same for all type of rooms whether you get in by taxi o kahit truck pa..

lahat ng walk in motels may front desk... dito you pay muna sa front desk before checking in...

noob here :blush: which are the walk-in ones and which are the drive in ones? thanks!

to name a few

walk in - sogo, wise, paradis, eurotel, nice

drive in - anitio, victoria, flower group, rosal, most motels in pasig if not all

try reading the posts regarding motels should help you with that

thanks! tanong ko lang, kapag naka cab... pwede ba yun sa drive in?

pano ko makikipagusap sa room boy kung naka-cab ako?

and ang ultimate tanong? pano ko uuwi? may nakapila bang mga taxi palabas?

haha kulet nang mga tanong ko! sa bahay lang kce ako usually... pero mas mukhang ok sa motel walang makaka-huli hehehe.

salamat!

oo naman, shempre may mga tao na nahihiya dahil sa rep ng motels diba...

based on my experience, just drive up to the motel, tapos may sasalubong na sayo usually na room boy, they will point you to a vacant room. if you have no preference on what room you're getting, meaning wash up lang (3hrs) then just enter where they point you to. if not, you ask them what other rooms they have available, how much the charge is, and for how long it would be... after doing your business in the room, just dial the operator for your bill and they would bring it to your room. just pay up and you're all set...

The first notion of the room boys are that you're in for just a short time... so they will usually guide you to a regular room... so on your way... you might wanna tell them what you wanna accomplish :P and they would be able to help you out...

One more thing... you may want to ask for their phone number so you could call them again beforehand to know their current rates... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...

depende.... there are actually 2 situations

one....

if you are driving or taking a cab....

as soon sa u enter the driveway a roomboy will assist you and guide you to the room available, some motels give hand signal, but u can always ask (so u know kung kaya ng budget mo)

as soon as u get inside the room, hand out the discount card (if u have one) the roomboy will usually ask if ul stay 3 hours or more...

they usually call before your time expires, they will ask if u extend or whatever, if incase your done before the alloted time, you can call the operator/biling section to check out...

they will go to your room and give you the billing and after u pay....walla.... free to go ka na.....

ooooppppppssss dont forget tge gatepass

two.....

if walk in, u need to go to the front desk, from their u can check the room available and rates, after you have find your spot, you need to pay first, theu will hand you over the keys and other "materials"

soon as u are in the room, they usually call to check if this are doing ok....

they usually call before the time expire but if u ar thru beofre your time, you can always go to the counter to check out....

hope that helps :thumbsupsmiley:

help me nmn kung pano pumasok sa hotel.kung pano ung payment ung pagpili ng room. lahat lahat. tnx

Like what has been written ahead of me. You may drive in or walk in the motel. Either you be approached a room boy or you will be going to the receptionist. I don't recommend the later if you wish to be discrete. ;)

As for the payment methods. Most establishments take cash. Some do credit cards. Again, if this is done takuza time, you might not want to use your credit card :blush: Most of the time you are billed the amount based on the time that you use and to check if you will be billed for extra charges, like the use of the mini bar or order for food.

Some motels recommend the use of their suites and presidential rooms. Some would recommend their regular rooms. This part is upto your budget.

Hope this helps. Happy Hunting!

:mtc: :mtc:

pano style nyo pag check out na? kasi i dont want the room boy to see yung kasama ko. nakakahiya for her. so what i do is pinauuna ko na sa car. then hinihintay ko na lang yung room boy sa taas.

well just call the operator..

nde nmn papasok ung roomboy hanggang andun kayo eh

pagbayad mo ask your partner to go down para di sya makita

pag mahina ang pulmon mo, wag kang kukuha ng may jaccuzzi  :lol:

hehehhe

puede din jacuzzi sa kanya bro

may HOT water nmn ung eh

...paano pumasok sa hotel?...hmm... I never thought na this could be a question afterall...  :blink:

...anyway, ako, usually sa front or back door ako dumadaan...  :P

yup

back or front...

puede side sa side :boo: