Best Bang For The Buck Hotel In The Metro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LongWood Garden Hotel in F.B.Harrison near Vito Cruz

Almost located at the back of Infinity Ktv & Traders Hotel

Drive-in. Taxi room or garage room available

Clean room, good food, hot & cold shower.

Credit card accepted.

In-house service car also available for rent.

Recommended for balik-bayan or Lovers in the wind...

post-77749-1161249479.jpg

• 4 months later...
Try Parque Espana in Alabang (near Vivere and Festival Mall/Alabang Town Center. Excellent hideaway...so near and yet so distant from the crowd. Parking in building, rooftop pool and dining area.

TOL how do i get there commute or with ride or with taxi.

i need to know. from all i can remember yung gran hotel sa may sucat highway tapos sogo lang ang malapit sa area na yun, i have to go to las pinas pa just to have a nice place (eurotel/victoria) ndi masyado crowded.

Try Parque Espana in Alabang (near Vivere and Festival Mall/Alabang Town Center. Excellent hideaway...so near and yet so distant from the crowd. Parking in building, rooftop pool and dining area.

Parque should be pricey. How much do they charge? Do they allow short time?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was at King Arthur in Pasig last wednesday. the last time i went there mga 3 years ago na. they renovated several rooms and yung napuntahan namin ng fubu ko was almost new, still very clean and mabango. i paid 295 for the short time. the location is out of the way and very discreet. pwede na for a quick fix after office.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Regalia Tower Suites is a gem...I stayed there for 2 months while I was there in Manila. It's new and the service is excellent.

Their room service was great. They have a little cafe/restaurant at the lobby that serves really reasonable priced

menu....love their steaks! Their chef was excellent kasi dahil araw araw akong nagoorder, he would cook something na wala sa menu

pra sa akin. The rooms are reasonable price. My doctors came and visited me during my recovery at Regalia, they were trying to

have me stay elsewhere since they've never heard of Regalia Towers before but once they saw the inside super impress sila and

are now recommending their out of the country patients dun. Their decor is contemporary and everything is new. You'll be surprised

once you get in. It's so nice and clean there na dun nagshooting sina Bea Alonzo at John Lloyd when I was there in Aug and Sept.

Regalia Tower Suites is a gem...I stayed there for 2 months while I was there in Manila. It's new and the service is excellent.

Their room service was great. They have a little cafe/restaurant at the lobby that serves really reasonable priced

menu....love their steaks! Their chef was excellent kasi dahil araw araw akong nagoorder, he would cook something na wala sa menu

pra sa akin. The rooms are reasonable price. My doctors came and visited me during my recovery at Regalia, they were trying to

have me stay elsewhere since they've never heard of Regalia Towers before but once they saw the inside super impress sila and

are now recommending their out of the country patients dun. Their decor is contemporary and everything is new. You'll be surprised

once you get in. It's so nice and clean there na dun nagshooting sina Bea Alonzo at John Lloyd when I was there in Aug and Sept.

you forget the location.

you forget the location.

sori...the address states quezon city...it's on p.tuazon ave...near araneta coliseum

according to the taxis' bagong building yun...it's actually condo units on Tower A but Tower B from the 15th floor through 20 ata are suites

i know they have rainy days promo when i was there but nothing hourly...it's discreet and not a lot of "traffic" ;) if you know what i mean

Edited by hottlipss
  • 2 weeks later...