Hotels/motels/apartelles To Avoid

Dalmatians

(Cubao)

I tried this place because in their entrance it has P200 rate advertisement. Please DON'T try this place again.

You can recognized this place because in the counter there is a note: NO REFUND. The color of the entrance is green. From the outside, the large building gives you an impression that it is a hotel. But inside, it is old already. And it gave me a feeling that it is haunted. Here is the detail:

-no hot water

-old aircon without adjustment knobs

-no toilet flush

-no slippers

-dirty beds

-old building

-not working elevator

I changed to another room because the room stinks so much. Without the no refund policy, we have left the place already.

Here is their room rate:

3 hour - P200

6 hour - P500

12 hour - P1000

• 2 weeks later...

8th ave apartelle

cubao

price is cheap 300 12hrs. and 600 24hrs

area of the room is ok

water is fine

cabled tv

but some of the windows are shattered

so ang pangtakip ay ung curtain lng

some of the rooms are ok

pero pa napunta sa iba bka sira rin ung aircon at ung window

at ung mga tao dun titignan kayo ng napakamanyak na tingin

Sogo Hotel in Rotonda, Pasay near Taft ave. The reception personnel are not very helpful and they are rude.

Pumunta kami ng GF ko doon. Proceeded to the front desk and asked for a room, the girl at the front desk said "wait!" without even looking at us, then we waited....then we waited some more....we were standing there....the front dest wasn't accomodating......we asked again....then told to wait.......then we left....I do not know what the f--k is wrong with their front desk help but I know that bee-ach at the front desk should be fired!

Sogo Hotel in Rotonda, Pasay near Taft ave.  The reception personnel are not very helpful and they are rude.

Pumunta kami ng GF ko doon.  Proceeded to the front desk and asked for a room, the girl at the front desk said "wait!" without even looking at us, then we waited....then we waited some more....we were standing there....the front dest wasn't accomodating......we asked again....then told to wait.......then we left....I do not know what the f--k is wrong with their front desk help but I know that bee-ach at the front desk should be fired!

I have to agree with jeproks on this branch of Sogo. But generally, I find the female Sogo receptionists a bit prissier than usual. Probably because they want to exude a "Hotel" rep*tation but we all know what kind of a "hotel" they are. I think their arrangement is, the female receptionists handle the hotel part, the male assistants handle the ho-tel part. Anyway, just my observation. B)

BUT, on the the topic of crap Hotels/Motels, avoid QUEENSLAND HOTEL STA MESA at all costs. If you drive by you see a billboard of their room right? Well guess what, they must have renovated one room and took a pic of that for advertisement. The actual room is absolute crap. The carpet smells damp, the bed is full of cigarette burns and MIGHT give you the feeling tiny bugs are walking up and down your back. I say might because we immediately left that bullshit motel. And don't even get me started on the bathroom! :grr:

I'd rather pay extra for a place that can ensure a high standard of hygiene. Some guys tend to equate the motel they go to based on the "type" of girl they're bringing along. In my opinion, the standard should be for yourself, at the end of the day ikaw din ang gagalisin pag nagkataon. ;)

Dalmatians

(Cubao)

I tried this place because in their entrance it has P200 rate advertisement. Please DON'T try this place again.

You can recognized this place because in the counter there is a note: NO REFUND. The color of the entrance is green. From the outside, the large building gives you an impression that it is a hotel. But inside, it is old already. And it gave me a feeling that it is haunted. Here is the detail:

-no hot water

-old aircon without adjustment knobs

-no toilet flush

-no slippers

-dirty beds

-old building

-not working elevator

I changed to another room because the room stinks so much. Without the no refund policy, we have left the place already.

Here is their room rate:

3 hour - P200

6 hour - P500

12 hour - P1000

I would think twice if a hotel/motel/apartelle is named after a dog. And sure enough, based on your post, the place is going to the dogs!

For Motels: I would recommend Victoria Court Pasig, they have a family room (kung gusto niyo magpaka wholesome). We went there and the place was really nice, good shower and good jacuzzi/bath tub. The food is good as well. Anito in Sta. Mesa, we were checked in a room na yung jacuzzi instead of marelax yung katawan mo para ka pang binugbog. Food is good though.

Hotels: Manila Peninsula has the worst location for a pool, kelangan mo bumaba ng grand staircase to go to the pool and kung sa malas mo at nalimutan mo yung robe mo, good luck, maglakad ka sa main hall ng nakatuwalya lang!

Galleria Suites - gym, pool, jacuzzi and sauna area located conveniently at hindi mo kelangan pahiyain yung sarili mo to walk around the main hall.

Updates whenever I check in again kahit san. Minsan kasi I check in to check out the service and the quality of the food...

i agree with one of the guys here who added sogo in guadalupe, there are rooms that are ok but more often than not kungdi sobrang init sobrang lamig naman kabwisit....... mangungulubot yung balls mo e. another motel youd like to avoid is the princess inn sa guadalupe rin, maganda yung room kaya lang may mga take note hindi isa hindi dalawa... mga...ipis na nagpapakasasa sa cr... syet

onnielatag panget din pala dun...natry ko lang sa Granpolo hotel..minsan pagpunta ka amoy insecticide. dati ayos pa mga rums dito kaso nung tumagal ang pangit na ng rum.pati kama laspag na. yung kumot and pillows nila may charge pa.(hindi extra pillows etc ).eh dpat kasama na yun eh.

add nyo narin yung mariposa....laspag na rin along marcos highway(pero tinabihan ng bagong motel na panalong panalo, westwood ata name nun, cant remember)

add nyo nalang toh sa mga bad motels!ehhehe rock on!

:mtc:

@tryreme

ei man seryoso ka ba?kung serious ka mukhang first time natin ah...hehehehe...pwedeng pwede naman mag cab nalang eh...tska dun sa driver part, eto nalng isipin mo, kung tignan ka man ng funny way, pakialam ba nya eh ikaw popopoy ka eh sya maiinggit nalang! :D tska isipin mo rin pagbaba nyo ng cab, di na kayo matatandaan nung driver kaya bat ka mahihiya.

(nung highschool ko ganyan naramdaman ko nung simula)

depende nalang kung yung cab na kinuha mo eh kapit bahay nyo or kalapit na area lang... :evil: peace man!

@tryreme

ei man seryoso ka ba?kung serious ka mukhang first time natin ah...hehehehe...pwedeng pwede naman mag cab nalang eh...tska dun sa driver part, eto nalng isipin mo, kung tignan ka man ng funny way, pakialam ba nya eh ikaw popopoy ka eh sya maiinggit nalang! :D  tska isipin mo rin pagbaba nyo ng cab, di na kayo matatandaan nung driver kaya bat ka mahihiya.

(nung highschool ko  ganyan naramdaman ko nung simula)

depende nalang kung yung cab na kinuha mo eh kapit bahay nyo or kalapit na area lang... :evil:  peace man!

haha salamat pre, cge tatandaan ko yan

Ang layo naman kasi ng narating mo eh dami naman sa Pasig o Pasay  :)  Buti na lang you did not try Golden Gate sa Sta. Rosa din.. that is totally shitty!! :cry:

Ngayon ko lang nakita ito. Just wanna share.

GGI or Golden Gate Inn is not a bad place for a quickie.

Been frequenting this place and I don't know why it was

pointed out as shitty... The rooms and sheets are clean.

You probably had one bad experience. You should try the rooms

with the second floor.