128 replies to this topic

#1 J888Cool

J888Cool

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 09:42 AM

Dogs are honest and faithful to those they love but they tend to worry too much and find fault with others. They make ideal secret agents or business people.

This thread is for people born in the year of the DOG. If you're a DOG (DAWG! :cool: ), add yourself to this list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice. He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company, but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip.

The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way, but as long as you know how to pet and massage him, the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth.

Dogs are born old and get younger as they age. They take everything very serious. You may hear the Dog complains a lot about street lamps, about traffic, or about weather, but as he gets older, the less he takes his own criticisms seriously.

The loyal Dog makes a splendid captain of industry, a priest, an educator, a critic, or a doctor. But whatever his career, it'll have in him a spokesman whose ideals will be profound and often original.

When the fear becomes reality, Dogs go a little crazy. The Dog enters a relationship where he is the giver and the partner is the taker. He is usually very generous and loyal, and in love, he is honest and straightforward. But he will have romantic problems all his life - it's his own fault, really: he leads himself by his emotional in stability and his eternal anxiety. He is a worrier.

Compatibility (1 - least compatible, 100 - most compatible) with:

Rat 72 - Why not?
OX 62 - Difficult, but possible.
Tiger 89 - Good! A balanced and harmonic relationship.
Rabbit 77 - Fine, as long as they keep it cool.
Dragon 62 - Think again.
Snake 67 - This could work.
Horse 92 - A happy couple.
Goat 62 - Difficult, but possible.
Monkey 67 - With reservation. The dog might suffer.
Rooster 63 - Only if it's absolutely necessary.
Dog 62 - Difficult, but possible.
Pig 84 - They share their thoughts and feelings.

#2 HUMAN BLANKET

HUMAN BLANKET

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:The ONE I LOVE .... MY BHEIBY!!!

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:53 AM

Count me In !!! :) :) :) :) :)

#3 ♀~§assy§pirit~♀

♀~§assy§pirit~♀

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2188 posts
  • Interests:...out-of-town trips...<br />...taking pictures...<br />...mountain-climbing...<br />...camping by the beach...

Posted 15 January 2005 - 01:15 AM

i'm in, i'm in! :) :blush:

#4 castlemaine

castlemaine

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2030 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 01:48 PM

sang ayon sa chinese lunar year, sa year of the dog raw ako...

#5 MTBCommuter

MTBCommuter

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1552 posts
  • Interests:Mountain bikes, PC, Electronics

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:25 PM

I'm a Dog, 1970 rules!

#6 Steel17

Steel17

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 05:59 PM

1982-Year of the DOG :)

I'm a DOG :)

#7 HUMAN BLANKET

HUMAN BLANKET

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:The ONE I LOVE .... MY BHEIBY!!!

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:34 AM

MEEEeeeee MEeeeee!!!! :shout: :lol:

#8 cleveR_daphne

cleveR_daphne

*single by ch0ice!!*

• (05) Regular
  • 661 posts
  • Interests:Im optimistic, friendly, showy, dressy,fun to be with and too idealistic. I'm single by choice.. i believe that things will fall into place with the right guy..Thats partly true! Sometimes i feel i'm a complete person and the role of a guy in my life would be someone to share my successes.. as lOvE ranks only second in my list. I am mature in dealing with life. BUt sometimes i'm too exacting..

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:52 PM

i was born 1982.. year of the DOG

#9 selosa

selosa

IamSelosa

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:52 AM

1982 :)

#10 Ericlin1170

Ericlin1170

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 01:10 AM

1970 here

#11 Ericlin1170

Ericlin1170

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 01:28 AM

1970 here

#12 aldicua

aldicua

Cdr.

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:42 AM

Dog

Attached Files

• Attached File  Dog.jpg   12.08KB   0 downloads

#13 mcloud_30

mcloud_30

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:57 PM

Hi mcloud_30 here, born 1970.

#14 MaxBernard

MaxBernard

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

hihihi, member din pala ako dito whether you like it or not.

#15 sad_angel

sad_angel

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:51 AM

hhmm...... ow! ow! :P

heheheheheh :D

#16 hon_23

hon_23

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 05:30 PM

Me too.. year of the dog 1982.. arf!arf!arf!

#17 jajacute29@yehey.com

jajacute29@yehey.com

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 09:30 PM

Year of the dog na pala next year tulad ko 1982 aw aw aw!!

#18 Wyld

Wyld

Youngest. Endless.

• Ambassador
  • 48707 posts
  • Interests:oh it takes a lot to interest me.

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:27 AM

Personality

Honest , faithful and possessing deep loyalty and responsibility. Can be magnanimous and prosperous, yet also guarded and defensive, never really relaxed despite outer calm. She has a glib tongue, practical and realistic. The Dog is also trustworthy and generous to people and has a deep sense of justice.

This maybe the most likable sign of all in the Chinese cycle. A person born in the year of the Dog is honest, intelligent and straightforward. He has a deep sense of loyalty and a passion for justice and fair play. A dog native is usually animated and attractive and will exude sex appeal. Generally amiable and unpretentious, he will know how to get along with others as he is not too demanding. The egalitarian dog likes to meet others halfway, is always willing to listen to reason and can be counted on to do his share.

For a friend, you must know that whenever you are in trouble, all you have to do is dial D-O-G. For no matter how much he or she complains, scolds, feign indifference, the Dog person cannot ignore a real call for help. At times, the dog protects the interests of others more avidly than his own. The Dog often sticks to his object of affection no matter how unworthy the person is. You don't find a dog leaving home just because he discovers that his master has the proverbial feet of clay. He makes allowances for such frailties and will probably stick it out thick or thin.

The Dog likes: Routine, Challenges, Friends, Presents, Travel, Food, Play and Nature

The Dog dislikes: Mistreatment, Fakes, Discomfort, Rudeness, Dishonesty, Hunger and Anger

Your Luck In Year 2006

Overall Forecast

This year is the year of the Dog for those who born in the year of Dog (i.e. the so-called “own life’s year – every 12th year meet) and the presence of so many unfavourable stars in the life cycle will bring obstructions though the career luck shows quite stable. Try not to have dispute with other. Keep calm and patient in your business dealings and watch the changing situation. Pay special attention to those born in 1958. Handle your finance and emotional problems carefully.

Health

The appearance will not looks promising as it will brings not only injuries, accidents but illness. Control smoking and drinking. Take care of elderly and children in your family.

Career

Deal with all matters carefully in the typical luck cycle this year. In business, take note of the internal personal disputes though the eminent person may appear and help overcome the difficulty in the second half of the year. Teenagers are to avoid bad company and influences. In the case of work class, improve your personnel relationship for work progress.

Love

Your unstable moods will be the main course for disputes with people which will only result in you being left alone helpless. Be patient and tolerant in dealing with your partner.

Wealth

You will have steady income but not any windfall. The unstable wealth luck does not permit of any speculation activity, so do not spend unnecessary. Be careful not to fall into business or sexual traps.

#19 the messiah

the messiah

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2701 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:42 PM

1982 here, i think dats d yr of d wooden dog though am not 100% sure :)

#20 L A D Y R E D

L A D Y R E D

Mother Earth

• Prime Mover
  • 1451 posts
  • Interests:cooking

Posted 14 January 2006 - 10:24 PM

DOG
Year: 2006 1994 1982 1970 1958 1946 1934 1922 1910 1898

Those born in Xu years are upright and loyal, full of feelings, and work to their best. They are straightforward, brave, chivalrous, prudent, responsible, humble and loyal. They are upright and pure instinctively, honest and friendly, sympathetic, and frank without any scheming. They are acute in intuition, honest and prefer upholding justice, and are respected by others. In love affairs, the love will not be easily varied. They would rather suffer themselves than bother others, or do something immoral for their own interests.

-DOG

In the West, the Dog is man's best friend, but in Chinese Astrology this Sign is a little more unpredictable than that. Dogs are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes of ethics. However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generally quite trustworthy itself -- except for the occasional "little white lies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly. The Dog makes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies) and is an excellent listener. This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core. The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.

Dogs can also be rather dogmatic, too. They don't go in for light social banter; instead, they go straight for home, expostulating on the topics that are most important to them. At these times the Dog's narrow-minded or stubborn side can become apparent; this Sign has trouble staying light and calm when an important issue is at stake. This Sign can also be very temperamental; mood swings characterize its emotional life and often the Dog needs to run off to be alone in order to recuperate. Part of the problem is the result of this Sign's load of irrational fears that turn into niggling anxieties that turn into hurt feelings and occasional grouchiness. This sensitive Sign needs to warm up to others over time and gradually learn to trust them. Without that trust as a foundation, Dogs can be judgmental and coarse.

The Dog's discerning nature does make it an excellent business person, one who can turn that picky, guarded nature into a keen sense of the truth of another's motives. Where love is concerned, Dogs often have a tough time finding the right match. They can be so anxious and overwrought in the romance dance that they'll stress their partner to the max! In any forum, this Sign is happiest when able to be quite physically active; at home or at work, the Dog will always be constructing something new or cleaning something up in order to make things better. Dogs need to work on controlling their irrational worries and would also be well-served to relax their mile-high standards, which can sometimes wind up alienating the ones they love.

The most compatible match for a Dog is the Tiger or the Horse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users