Saang Motel Pwede 3some?

• 4 weeks later...
any landmark saan po itong Contemporary Hotel sa Araneta Avenue!?! thanks....

If I'm not mistaken, Contemporary Hotel should be near, if not beside, Arlington Funeral Homes on Araneta Ave - Sta. Mesa side and not sa may Quezon Ave side. If you're on España (now E. Rodriguez Ave) and Banawe is behind you while you are facing towards Cubao, right turn ka sa Araneta. Medyo malapit na halos iyon sa junction ng SM Sta. Mesa so huwag kang lalagpas, problema nga lang ang 'Contempo' is not on your side but on the other side of the street.

Hmmm, somebody told me that Arlington and Contemporary are owned by the same owner. Kaya lax sila sa several people, regardless of gender, going to a room is because they put up the hotel to accomodate the people who 'wakes' at their funeral homes.

Good luck.

If I'm not mistaken, Contemporary Hotel should be near, if not beside, Arlington Funeral Homes on Araneta Ave - Sta. Mesa side and not sa may Quezon Ave side.  If you're on España (now E. Rodriguez Ave) and Banawe is behind you while you are facing towards Cubao, right turn ka sa Araneta.  Medyo malapit na halos iyon sa junction ng SM Sta. Mesa so huwag kang lalagpas, problema nga lang ang 'Contempo' is not on your side but on the other side of the street.

Hmmm, somebody told me that Arlington and Contemporary are owned by the same owner.  Kaya lax sila sa several people, regardless of gender, going to a room is because they put up the hotel to accomodate the people who 'wakes' at their funeral homes.

Good luck.

ah..lamayan pala ng patay yang contemporary.. kaya pala mura..

• 4 weeks later...

I just had to comment kahit off topic ako because I was so intrigued...

since wala ako sa PI and I've never been at motels/hotels diyan akala

ko, kailangan i-check pa sa front desk ang mga kasama mo o kaya

per person ang bayad...o kaya bawal ang mag 3some sa hotel...

napatawa ako sobra...

para hindi OT, saan ho ba puedeng mag 4some na hotel?

me contest kaming sasalihan ni hubby eh!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nasubukan ko na sa Victoria Court. yung isang girl na kasama ko eh yumuko lang sa kotse para di makita ng mga sumasalubong sayong mga alake. Then, park ka. Pag baba ng harang sa garage! yun na! Then pagbabayad na eh syempre ako lang ang lalabas para magbayad then sasabihin ko nalang na bubusina nalang ako pag palabas na kami..

hehehe

• 2 months later...